Milwaukee

The nog that was shot, this is her sister;this is CNN purposefully editing what she said. WTF.

>m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=S-8Cn6boqcA

Fuck CNN. FUCK HER. FUCK ALL OF THEM!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q2qCCX8IHIs&index=7&list=UUJyXMkbUb1d3ofQu6SxVpPg
cnn.com/feedback/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

CNN just buried incitement of racial violence and a direct call to harm suburban communities? One would think those suburban families have a right to know someone is calling for arson attacks on their children's homes? No? No, CNN? They didn't deserve to know? Hey, it's not too late. You can still not be disgusting next time. Keep your chin up, flunkies.

This better get out. This is blatant spin on CNN and them changing a news story to suit their "needs." They ousted themselves as not caring about reporting the truth.

They can only suppress that shit for so long, especially when it actually starts happening. Nothing will drive Hillary's soccer mom voter base over to Trump like packs of feral dindus descending upon their little suburban bubble.

Send this to everyone you know. Post it everywhere. I'm tired of it. They will be cutting our throats and CNN will film it spinning it as if we fell on the monkey's blade if things aren't reversed.

lol i cant believe this is happening

sux2bamerican

This shit is really starting to piss me off.

They're putting people in danger. How can we put the locals on edge? Can we call people in the area randomly tomorrow and warn them that niggers plan on burning their houses down? Maybe we'd see some of that famous second amendment in action finally.

CNN doesn't care. CNN cares about ratings and pushing thier liberal views. It's not a news agency, it's a propaganda machine. Sadly, the average American is fucking moron too stupid to see the truth.

this

They'll just claim airing the full thing would have possibly endangered local suburbs

This won't get enough traction to have them even acknowledge it though

Its a pretty big warning sign when its a bigger shock to people that people still dont understand this fact than it is that the news syndicates are doing it.

In the words of my father "things is fucked up, gonna be a killin or a burnin fore its done."

Basically hick speak for "societey is too far down the rabbit hole to fix without blood."

He wasnt an educated man, but he was a very intelligent one.

We wuz burning down suburbz an sheit.

It's too late. They burned down a house close by, and the dindus are posting all over fb and Twitter to find the officer's house that shot the gud boy to torch it.

Maybe soros wants civil war since Hillary going to lose the election?

They're closer to you than me

youtube.com/watch?v=Q2qCCX8IHIs&index=7&list=UUJyXMkbUb1d3ofQu6SxVpPg

>nigger punk shot by a nigger cop

pussy is half price for the next 15 minutes

I love the bias on the white Right.

>White man with a gun is some inspiring pro-Second Amendment image.
>Photo of black guy with a gun proves he deserved to be shot dead.

>This won't get enough traction to have them even acknowledge it though

fuck yourself with that negative attitude

Lol what a deluded cuck. Maybe because white people using guns for crime is a much rarer thing that niggers doing it. How about you check Facebook and Twitter for profile pics from niggers vs whites and count the guns from each race. 100 dollars says more niggers will have guns in their photos.

cnn.com/feedback/