Is he, dare I say /ourguy/?

Is he, dare I say /ourguy/?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R/K_selection_theory
lifesitenews.com/news/children-of-divorce-separation-die-5-years-earlier-study
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I used to post fake news here every day. Always got at least 250+ replies per thread until the jannies stepped in.

He's a typical jewish "intellectual" pushing degeneracy

He's not a Jew though

you notice its people with out familes who start saying shit like this, they badly want to dictate un-usual behaviour to be normal

>taking the b8 this easily

that is why Sup Forums is such a laughing stock rn

is this real?

You're a typical dipshit Sup Forumsack taking obvious bait

No, a Google search leads to this image posted to reddit and shit but no actual article.

In spirit

Its not far from something that would be actually published

pure, unfiltered delusion

>dont worry goy, sexual deviancy is totally natural. We all should be having as much casual sex as possible, did you know the idea of the nuclear family is just capitalist propaganda

Where can I find a couple looking for a bull? I am tall, fit and alpha, I would love to bang some other dudes gf/wife while he watches. Is there a site for cuckolds or something?

It is literally the entire point of the species to reproduce as much as possible. Why do you think we shame smelly neckbeard virgins such as yourself for not propagating it?

>next season

Hahaha

No, but literally all the producers that gave him his platform are.

Watch the credits to "save the world" or any of the writers who give him attention on their papers.

>OP pic related

>Shugerman

(((Strictly Coincidence)))

it's not real and was made to lure you into being retarded, which you did. take the L, faggot.

That's fake right ?

Actually if you watched the show, he wants government regulation on reproduction

>yfw Moot said cuckolding is the thinking mans fetish

>R selection
>Point of the human species

Everything that has made our species successful is thanks to K selection. If you don't know what I am talking about

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R/K_selection_theory

I can tell you right now that there wouldn't be half the amount of humans on Earth right now if we followed your blueprint. Also there would be double the suffering and poverty.

>I like to get angry about things that didn't happen

You've come to the right place friend.

>pump your son full of puberty blockers and molest him, science demands it

Why don't (((they))) just return to God's light? They were once His chosen, and now they do Satan's bidding.

who?

Sexual deviancy means far more people die from STDs and also offspring are more likely to die younger if they have divorced parents than those who do.

>lifesitenews.com/news/children-of-divorce-separation-die-5-years-earlier-study

That's why monogamy is generally the winning trend in our species

We live on a world where children are now being brainwashed to be trannies

>Implying Jesus Christ and Jews worship the same god

LOL!

It's clear that Jesus doesn't follow the God of Abraham because he shat on several of the "Everlasting covenants" made between him and the Jews.

>Circumcision of the flesh means nothing
>Sabbath shouldn't be obeyed at all costs
>Eating Kosher doesn't matter
>Salvation is for all, not just the children of Israel

There is no way you can justify that Jesus Christ followed the same God, even if he claims to do so. This is exactly why Jews rejected Jesus and the rest of the world fell in love with his teachings.

They sound like the come straight from a Hellenistic play.

I have read crazier things that were published, all I have posted was its not far off to be a real artical

you are acting like you have made a massive victory to make yourself feel smart and its weird

whats your actual problem?

I wasn't angry about it, I looked it up before I posted it looks real because its not far from the climate of what the independent or the guardian posts

>getting tied down to pamper a woman and your autistic offspring

Nope.. straight up goy
Like you

He's the puppet of kikes.

Follow the strings and you'll find Jews. Bill Nye will hang with the semites on the DOTR

We actually shame slutty women

>everyones a jew

I'd like you to meet a friend of mine

Like I said, he's a goy

Just like you

>Sup Forums and Sup Forums fall for fake articles
It's amazing. This shit is spread on Twitter constantly and Alt-Right cunts think it's real. I have no love of the left, fuck em, but the fact you're doing the EXACT same 'normie' shit and believing shit you see online without double checking with a 5 second google search proves you're just contrarian fucks wanting to fight the prevailing status quo.

congrats?

this thread only has 27 unique posters and 39 posts

most are from you claiming victory and saying people are stupid

Goy is a blanket term with no specificity aside from demonstrating the hatred Jews have for non-Jews.

It means nothing.

Judaism on the other hand is very specific..

that's because family guys have to stay in the closet

It was a real article you idiot but it got removed after they saw what effect it had on the alt-right.

I saw the article myself. I googled to make sure it wasn't just BS and sure enough it was legit. This is why there are literally hundreds of screencaps of this article and archives of it from before they deleted it.

If there is a choice to be made here, I choose Jesus as my God.

He's white.

lol

>the people on this board are so retarded they will jump at this bait eyes closed

look at the post count, only 3 people jumped at it

the rest are people who waited to correct them, you are being incredibly sad

my friend has a fatty wife and they have an open marriage. he thought he was gonna get all kinds of pussy but really she's the only one getting laid

Stop lying on the internet you nigger.