Voltron: Legendary Defender

The Galra Empire did nothing wrong edition

Other urls found in this thread:

mashable.com/2016/06/14/voltron-legendary-defender-netflix-brotron-clip/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Galra Empire didn't put Thace in a pair of boyshorts, that's one thing they did wrong.

Anyway, I'm working on a Keith cosplay, but can't figure out how to do the jacket. It's probably going to come out shitty but w/e

Ooh. Looking forward to see what you do with it!

Hate to meme unduly, but
first for Pidge is hot and I want to marry her

Wait 4 years and try again, broski.
But then again, everything's legal in space.

wha? she's perfect right now, and i'm not getting any younger. I'm not waitin no 4 years

post allura

gotta love the mice

I still find it funny that with all the cool alien designs on this show, they still made recolored mice.

Elf Princess!

Do you think we'll get to see more of the dude with the claws? The one in between Thace and Prorok?

What if the reason Prorok has such a great dadbod is because he's Keith's father and Thace was only acting under his orders

Hopefully. Reptilian galra need love too.

meme princess

I mean, if you have space elves, you gotta have space mice. it'd be weird if every animal on their planet was totally alien except the people

Why do so many of the Galra look different? There are fuzzy bat people, smooth lizard people, fishy people, etc. Are they all the same species?

So the mice infested the castle for ten thousand years, but there are only 4 of them? where did they come from? are there thousands of other mice in the castle? Do they live ten thousand years? Are they severely inbred and the last of their kind?

They were in Allura's cryopod, user.

Some hella crazy dimorphism to be sure.

I like the theory that they're related to Alteans but instead of being able to shapeshift their genetic variability manifests as being many different subspecies.

I love this pic but the implied klance ruins my boner

So Lance is a "good friend" while Shiro gets to destroy that cute boipussy six ways to sunday every night.

shidge is pidge domming the fuck out of him, then

That's funny because most of the sheith art i've seen has them very affectionate

Guess that doesn't fit their pedo rhetoric though

Was that ever in question?

She's already legal in Turkey.

I want a slave bikini Keith of my own.

Works for me, romantic is the long game.

Artist gave Lance quite an hourglass figure there. Boy's got hips.

The Galra Empire did nothing........ I mean , literally NOTHING in 10 thousand years .
No evolution , no new conquers , no new weapons .
They just get sitting there waiting for voltron .

Even the Gem home world did a lot of things in 5 thousand years

Exactly my point in sharing it, user

Stop slandering my boy

Nothing except conquer lots of galaxies and planets.

My theory is that the Galra don't just subjugate other species, they absorb them on a genetic level, too. The animalistic traits we see on several Galra are remnant features of an original species that have been Galra-ized. It's likely the original homeworlds of these species have been destroyed, so in essence they're genetically and culturally enmeshed with the Galra and that makes them Galra in name as well as body because they don't have anything else from their original society to cling to.

>tfw no Galra bf

We are the Galra. You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile.

The best non-Borg example I can think of are the Wulgaru from Majestic Prince, though in their case they deliberately seeded worlds, waited thousands of years for them to take root and evolve, then show up and harvest them for their evolved DNA to graft to their own. Obviously the Galra don't go that route, but it stands to reason that if you're intending on growing an empire composed of hundreds of subjugated species, it'd be a constant battle against insurgencies and "Free my species!" agitation without some drastic means of making sure those species are no longer species X, species Y, etc, but part of the Galra empire because they are Galra so that agitating against the Galra would mean agitating against themselves. How this is achieved, via tech or sorcery or some form of natural Galran ability or whatever, is subject for speculation, of course, but it would help explain why in 10,000 years of galactic domination, you weren't hearing of revolts on Galra worlds and why everyone seemed to be waiting for Voltron's return to spark off any sort of anti-Galra incidents.

Literal shapeless twig.

Anybody have any screenshots of Hunk's ass? He's gotta be THICC like Shiro, right?

I find myself caring less and less about Sheith since Shirocest became a thing. I get guaranteed bottom Shiro with that and two of him at once.

That said, Klance is still shit.

>tfw no pet Sendak

I want to befriend that twig.

I like an ass that's high, tight and tiny from time to time.

And that's when Shiro gets out the peanut butter.

Didn't you already know that?

Well duh.

dat Shiro

>ywn bully him
>ywn sexually dominate him
>ywn dominate him in bed literally, just be the big spoon and generally manhandle him since he's so receptive to it
>ywn lean back against that huge broad chest in a warm bath
>ywn come home to naked apron Sendak
>ywn

Wait damnit I might be a furry. Shit. Fuck this show!

>">:3c"
What is that even supposed to be? an angry guy with a mustache?

The c is a hand

oh.

They're the same base species but each come from a faction of the empire troops that were stationed on various planets with various climates during the thousand year reign of the Galra.

Lizard Galra come from hot, desertic planets, fish Galra come from planets mostly composed of water, Bat Galra are from jungle planets, etc.

Now the molesting shoe is on the other foot.

That's because you are weak.

>blames being impotent on klance

It's xeno

Long-haired twinky fuccbois dominating tall beefcakes is my goddamn FETISH FOR LIFE.

>it's finally a comfy Galra thread

This one might actually not be shit.
Species divergence over time. I think it's neat how varied they look, yet still look similar enough to obviously be of the same baseline species.

Wonder what sort of R&R facilities the Galra have. Do they have entire planets set aside for officers' leave, completely untouched except for a few high-tech settlements for officers to sit back and relax after months or years serving the empire? Normal soldiers get to mingle in the spaceports or maybe even return to the Homeworld, but the officers get so much more.

The worst feel. I just want to snuggle up to their soft, cuddly bodies every night. Is that too much to ask?
>ywn make love to Sendak in the missionary position for the purpose of pro-creation

And if you wanna get all technical, it's xeno. But it's still furry too. Just stop fighting it.

I doubt they have anything that luxurious set aside. They seem pretty focused on the whole conquering thing, and probably see any planet they conquer as something with strategic value or viable resources.

That being said, I can see them hitting up some spaceports or maybe having a couple of R and R type cruisers in their fleet.

I wonder what Sendak's mech eye does, if it gives him like x-ray/thermal/etc vision like the predator.

>probably see any planet they conquer as something with strategic value or viable resources.
Keeping your officers rested and their morale high sounds like something of strategic value.

I wrote a brief headcanon about that once. Yeah, go ahead and laugh at me.

I definitely like to believe it has different settings like that, considering how many different worlds they go to. We have no idea what Galra vision is like (though they could possibly have good low light vision, hence the dark and spooky ships), so it'd make sense that it can change to accommodate different climates.

Also, I'm pretty sure this shot is meant to be what he sees, since the shots we saw through Haxus's thing looked a little different. It has zoom and it filters information then.

They don't need a planet to do that. They can include much more efficient facilities for that in their usual installations.

And this is what it looked like through Haxus's thing he was holding, so yeah i definitely think that other screencap is meant to be what Sendak sees.

Am I the only one here who likes Shiro but thinks he makes a kind of boring lead character? He is far more suited as being a support or mentor character

mashable.com/2016/06/14/voltron-legendary-defender-netflix-brotron-clip/ A month old so maybe you guys mentioned this before but

What

I don't agree with this at all, if anything I find him compelling and deserving of more than just being relegated to a cliche mentor character.

Klancers are worse than bronies desu.

Lance is an instant bonerkill

You sound gay.

What does klance have to do with that article?

Sup Forums gets triggered by Lance.

So you're a grill? That explains the bad taste.

Nothing. Sup Forums's pathological hatred for Klance is a disease manifested by Shirofagging.

I've noticed, which only confirms Sup Forums's taste is and always has been literal shit, so much so that they'd rather scapegoat than admit that Shirofagging has become cancer.

>Nothing. Sup Forums's pathological hatred for Klance is a disease manifested by Shirofagging.
We were actually initially fine with it until the fans for it became intolerable.

>Sup Forums's pathological hatred for Klance is a disease manifested by Shirofagging

Oh, it's you.

I want Sendak to breed me and bite me when he finishes desu

>blaming the Shirofag boogeyman when there is literally no evidence of this being correlated at all

Post that shitty copypasta while you're at it, you paranoid shit.

You and me both. Sendak is a perfect specimen indeed.

We hate Klance because most Klancefags are cancer and retards.

Does anyone else notice that it's always the Shirofags that start bullshit?

Someone will causally say they like Lance, and they will jump on them and start drama and claim Lancefags are cancer. Someone will joke about Keith being thirsty and will jump on them and claim keithfags are cancer. Someone posted Shiro/allura and the same thing happened.

Honestly, Shirofags are the true cancer. They get pissy when someone mentioned anything other than their hot bara tiddies and rape headcanons.

This copypasta is stale.

Friendly reminder that it was a Lancefag who started the wank in the thread this was written, yet retards still blamed Shirofags despite there being no evidence that they were involved in it.

Are Lancefags the most paranoid, victimized posters ITT? Their vendetta against Shiro is fucking bizarre.

>Shiroposting is the new cancer. Since Sup Forums decided Klance was tumblr incarnate, Shirofags congregate here to display their pedo tendencies and freakish degenerate fantasies and pic spam shitty art, once again establishing the self-fulfilling prophecy that in blind adherence to tumblr-is-evil as a mantra, Sup Forums gathers to itself a shitstain rep even worse. It's hypocrisy makes tumblr a paragon of common sense and logic in comparison.

I guarantee wrote this one.

Lance has only shown interest in women so all his gay ships make no fucking sense. Dump him in the trash, fujoshits.

But don't you know? Male characters who show blatant sexual interest in women and hit on them frequently are actually closet gay/the gayest character in the series!!!

This is the logic of fujoshits.

>Shirofags congregate here to display their pedo tendencies
Damn how can the lancefags in these threads get more stereotypical Tumblr

Would you let Sendak finger you with his massive cyborg arm?

You could say the same for a lot of characters that are retroactively made bi for pandering

Korra, for instance. or dave strider

Except that in this very thread, Klancers didn't start this, just like they didn't start the shitposting fest that started this whole thing. has it right.

That's an ironic copypasta you're referring to, user

>tfw no litter of baby Sendaks

Truly an alpha, just look at those fluffy ears.
Of course, only way to get really prepared.

That copypasta was wrong even in the very thread it was made. See: Also I just see people bashing Lance/Klance, there is no evidence that any of it has to do with Shirofaggotry. You're just randomly lashing out at a whole group of people based on nothing.

Let him? Hell, I'd encourage it.
I want to snuggle with them all. I would gladly go through the pain and agony of birth to bear his fuzzy children.

>grumpy Galra babies

Is there anything cuter than that?