/DChad/ General

Expectations on the Flashpoint movie

DC = Desi Comics

no Pajeet that's cultural appropriation and is not for you, you should stick to Disney and such.

Having just watched Avengers Age of Ultron, my expectations for JL took a nosedive. I can't think of a worse director than this mental case. Whedon has basically zero idea what basic human interaction means.

Post your reaction when Justice League flops and DCU is canceled forever.

>likes capeshit(films meant for 12 year olds)
>calls himself a 'chad'

>not dee and desi

i love how marvelcucks went full bananas after Wondie had a great run and Spiderflop Homecucking underperformed

>marvlet shills still on suicide watch after the Sri Lankan went crazy yesterday

>not liking DC must obvioulsly mean you like marvel
This is the reasoning of a literal child, why do you capeshit cucks get so defensive and insecure when someone doesn't like your manchild trash

wow, this level of shilling is just sad desu

Flashpoint is a shitty fucking comic, how could you like the films and possibly be happy about that, jesus

>Flashpoint is a shitty fucking comic

Never read it but the cartoon is bretty good. They will probably have to scale down the scope of the Atlantans v Amazonians conflict though

the animated adaptation worked pretty well.

ill admit i never watched the adaptation so i'll take your word on it.

JDM as Thomas Wayne is GOAT so I'd love to see him again. Also, since this is The Flash 'origin' movie (it will be his solo), I expect everything to return to the status quo. And I want that scene with Batfleck reading his father's letter.

Mfw Zack Snyder's son an heroes after JUSTice league

why the fuck are marvlets so fucking low, lads?
its disgusting.
do you lack empathy? do you have brain damage?
i know you're from reddit, btw. wanna know why?

>Synder's daughter an heroing had nothing to do with his overall dark and grim personality which he forces into his movies.

DChads indeed

HAHAHAHHA

>Actually thinking any capeshit is any different than another brand of capeshit
>Liking any capeshit at all

Enjoy your bought reviews.

The emoji movie has destroyed my understanding of what topic is movie worthy and what isn't.
Thought for a moment you we're talking about a movie, about the flash and quicktime video players.

What happened yesterday? I was hiking in the desert.

>rebooting your franchise 6 movies in

>projecting this hard

DC BTFO

delet this

qt cast

Zemeckis will elevate DC to Raimi-level heights

Didn't people say the same thing for WW?

Yes. Sup Forums never learns.

>kino in quotes
>nailed
>for all family
>take your friends
>booked
My god. I've always thought that those shill picks was just the false alarm.
But the shills, they exist.

Then again, so is Civil war.

>rebooting

¿?

WW didn't spend roughly 25 mil on extensive reshoots and digitally removing Superman's mustache

I want to see Deathstroke being a pirate.

>no pirate batman

If Gal Gadot had grown a mustache then maybe they would have needed 25 million to digitally remove it. It still wouldn't have made the movie any worse.

Do you understand what 'flop' means here?
I'm not talking about the quality of the film.

I need to know who the director is first, original story wasnt that well executed anyway. Got 0 expectation for it