Im a turk grown up in germany. I just wanted to say that i love your racism. It amuses me a lot...

Im a turk grown up in germany. I just wanted to say that i love your racism. It amuses me a lot. I start to think that pol is the best shit ever. I also believe you are not really racist, its just for the lulz and memes.

Other urls found in this thread:

au.news.yahoo.com/vic/a/32250144/apex-gang-runs-riot-through-melbourne-suburbs-yet-again/
au.news.yahoo.com/a/32222019/apex-gang-have-driven-melbourne-families-to-fortify-homes-with-barbed-wire-fences/#page1
youtube.com/watch?v=8PocJLly6vU
theage.com.au/victoria/deporting-apex-gang-members-inherently-racist-legal-groups-say-20160428-gogte6.html
news.com.au/national/breaking-news/gang-members-wont-be-deported-vic-police/news-story/b8c03ca6caf66c76fda4efd80ba3c058
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tunahan_Kuzu
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Selçuk_Öztürk
dw.com/en/troops-fathered-400000-children-in-post-war-germany/a-18237282
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Australia would have to be one of the most racist places on the planet.

It's just that we don't usually show it in public due to persecution by looney leftists

2nd most Racist

Most Racist was South Africa and then they got culturally enriched

Now it's our turn to get fucked up by chimps

au.news.yahoo.com/vic/a/32250144/apex-gang-runs-riot-through-melbourne-suburbs-yet-again/

>Police in Victoria say they have rounded up more than 100 members of the notorious Apex gang, but that did not prevent one group of the thugs attacking a father outside his home.

>“[They said] 'give me your money, give me your keys' … I looked at them, straight away thought, 'yeah, that’s the Apex gang',” the man said.

>The man protected himself with a bin so the men turned their attention to his house, the shouting woke the victim’s wife and two teenage sons who cowered behind the front door.

au.news.yahoo.com/a/32222019/apex-gang-have-driven-melbourne-families-to-fortify-homes-with-barbed-wire-fences/#page1

>Terrified Melbourne homeowners are living in fear of notorious Apex gang members and are now forced to fortify their properties with barbed wire.

>The frightened residents, who have armed themselves with baseball bats for protection, live in Melbourne’s western suburbs and are now restoring their homes with fencing in an attempt to stop the violent gang breaking in.

youtube.com/watch?v=8PocJLly6vU

theage.com.au/victoria/deporting-apex-gang-members-inherently-racist-legal-groups-say-20160428-gogte6.html

news.com.au/national/breaking-news/gang-members-wont-be-deported-vic-police/news-story/b8c03ca6caf66c76fda4efd80ba3c058

Some of us are, some of us arent. I for one chuckle everytime I hear of another nigger getting shot, even if he really dindu nuffin

Let me tell ya our memes are the best memes. Turkey isn't sending it's best baiters, they're sending shills and low energy...

>I also believe you are not really racist, its just for the lulz and memes.

You honestly think that someone would actually do that?

Just go on the internet and lie on an anonymous Tibetan sand painting forum?

WHY ARE THERE SO MANY OTHER GERMAN TURKS HERE
LET ME BE THE SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE REEEEEEEEE

Being a German German, allow me to say - with great satisfaction - what we are normally told: You don't own the place, deal with it.

t. Tobias Cuckheimer.

Germany belongs to us now, Hans.
No amount of frogposting will change that.

b-but, you're the one frogposting.

Yes. Because we are winning. Frogposting is for winners. Put that frog down.

I would sooner lay my life down, sir.

>im a Turk
Stopped reading there

let me honestly say that i hope you all get holocausted

The board is called politically incorrect you stupid turk roach speak the language and assimilate or you are a kike

Said the copper-stealing gypsy

yeah so, tahts why i come to pol for memes and lulz. id say 97% of people posting racist shit online arent actually racist in real life. just like me, they like to say offensive shit anonymously to get reactions out of people. shit that would normally get you punched in the face in public is hilarious to say when you are safe at home NIGGER!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahhahhhahah NIGGER NIGGER HAJI SPIC MEXICAN CRACKER NIGGER

After I cut your head off, we can both laugh about my racism

LOL, u are SO random user

So looking at the recent development in Turkey. Do you guys fear a split in the German -turkish communities once your mother Land goes full Islamic state and you have to decide between your Liberty or Führer Erdogan?

I already know some turks who had to distance themself from their own families, because "Muh AKP"
Are you ready to decide wether you're Deutsch or Erdogese?

No split.
50% of turks try to ignore that shit and post frogs.

Other 50% of german turks are massively influenced by DITIB imams and turkish government TV stations. I have never seen this much hatred aggressivenes and fear. They are being told that the germans want to holocaust them and only Erdogan will save them. And of course everything is a cia/gulen/kurd conspiracy.

Expect major violence in the coming months.
But mostly in the turkish and kurdish community. AKP people are circulating lists of alleged gulen supporters in germany.

>threats of beheadings
>that flag

You guys really are all mexicans?

you must be really dumb.
the history repeats itself over and over. we are now in the same state as 100 years ago.
mudslimes are strong at the moment. but this won't last long.
the race war is coming, roach

What even

>turkroachs will provoke the genocide of Muslims worldwide
It's so perfect

>the race war is coming
The only thing coming is me. In your sister.

Pokemon go-yim

I dunno what happened but.. Iskender-Teller just isn't doing it for me anymore.

Yeah you guys try to ignore it, but what when the Rest turns around and asks if you're with them or against them?

>Expect major violence in the coming months.
>But mostly in the turkish and kurdish community. AKP people are circulating lists of alleged gulen supporters in germany.

Same happens here and it's quite stupid because it exposes them all for what they really are.
They're Turks first. Not Dutch. Not German. Despite being born and raised here.
There's already backlash and outrage of roach practices. It's going to be fucking hilarious when they're going to start booting people out.
Even that retarded turkish DENK party is throwing oil on the fire just by being themselves.

Just wait for it, it will happen, believe, Ölauge, believe.

Nutzloser Dreckskanacke.

My racism is as real as air. You feces faced heretic.

You have a Turkish party in the lowlands?

Is lying to yourself making thing better for you?

Just wait

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tunahan_Kuzu
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Selçuk_Öztürk

It's run by these two fucking mongs.
They're so obviously anti-Dutch it's funny. They employ all the jewish tricks of muh white guilt, muh diversity muh slavery etc etc. You might as well call it a turkish party.

>he still believes in (((air)))
lmao looks like we got a blue piller over here

Jesus fuck, Mehmet, how many pepes do you still have on Lock!?

wew lad. does it ever bother you that you do not have a foreskin?

NO FORESKIN

you've literally been inflicted with the mark of Cain.

Your dick looks the same as the one of the people you hate so much who have you by the balls.

>//

I mean... this is a shitpost thread, so I guess I am allowed to shitpost in it, right?

Dummer Froschposter.

tfw wall will be rebuild but this time all germans will flee to the east

Last time Germans were upset they exterminated everybody they didn't like.
And here you are unironically trying to piss them off.

Dont worry about my pepe stockpile, my dear friend.
I will always have atleast one more, ready to use.

germany is still under occupation. powerless fucks

Like before WW2?

Go ahead. Keep bullying the autist with retard strength.

>turk
>german

Pick one.

>Go ahead. Keep bullying the autist with retard strength.
Kekd.

I lived in Germany for 2 full years for a masters degree. During that time I saw and befriended many Turks. They are decent people, but are more Turkish than German. My question is, as well as the Mexicans here. If you fly the Turkish flag in Germany and identify as Turkish, than why don't you get the fuck out and move back to Turkey?

t. Deep South, where we all are racists no matter what color we are down here.

You know that we just need an economic crisis to have thing blowing up right ?

The only thing that maintains the statu quo is the welfare state that keeps your race midly satisfied and the "panem et circenses" sedating the real europeans.

The moment all these people will begin to lose their jobs and the welfare be cutted there will be riots, first against the government and then it will slowly transition in an ethnic conflict because you are savages and violent, tribalism that vanished in Europe after the two world wars will come back in full force.

Western Europe is are powder keg, most people don't want to see because they have their material comfort keeping them relaxed, but when this comfort is gone they will wake up angry.

I didn't know roaches felt such emotions. How many German women have you raped?

>1 post by this ID

Ach Kevin.

wo warst du in deutschland ?
in welcher stadt ?

and so what, at the end of the day you're still a worthless shitskin that's going to hell for supporting a death cult that goes agaisnst the one true god's teachings.

you willl burn in it for eternity, all muslims will.

Ich war in Karlsruhe. Am KIT.

>death cult that goes agaisnst the one true god's teachings.
Bible and kuran is not really different from each other
Christians don't take bible serious

super.
ich hab früher projekte mit fraunhofer institut pfinztal gemacht. wo bist du jetzt ?

It's true, we are a board of peace. Everything on Sup Forums is just satire.

Sehr gut! Jetzt lebe ich in Estland.

>Im a turk grown up in germany.
Dont lie. Everyone knows that roaches can neither speak nor type English that well.

This is probably the work of Australia.

Nope. Unironically hate roaches and kebab.

in estland ist ein bekannter von mir, schon länger.
er baut blockhäuser

> They are being told that the germans want to holocaust them

Nein, nein, das machen wir nicht!!! :^)

I firmly believe that Germans were mostly genocided during WW2. Those that surrendered to the Reds were matched to death, very few returned. The weak Germans all surrendered, the strong and honorable died in battle despite their grave situation. Many of those that surrendered or were captured were executed by Americans. It's said some 3 million German civilians were murdered by allied forces as well.

Very few real Germans live to this day. The rest are the offspring of cowards and through this selection the German population has changed. It may be irreversible at this point. Ethnic German males will be outnumbered when their ethnic German boomers die off.

you know they made children during the war as well?

if we had many bastard children from americans we would be half black already

Blockhäuser...interessant. Ich muss zugeben, dass es schöne Hütten auf dem Land

Hopefully the German people can muster up courage they needed yesterday.. Lest they will fade with a whimper like the Armenians and the world does not have time to coddle the weak. This is the cruel reality of the situation.

dw.com/en/troops-fathered-400000-children-in-post-war-germany/a-18237282

web: blockaus4you

You are correct, Sup Forums is a satirical board, no one here is racist irl, almost all of us are liberals who are voting for Hillary

If ppl insist they are racist that's part of the satire/inside joke so dont believe them lol they really play the part well and can be very convincing!

no, germany belongs to us russians, half of the germans already carry our genes )

Care to explain why slavs have such high suicide rates? Also please explain the rampant inferiority complex among slavs.

You are an enemy of Germany and you should be deported, or flamenwerfer.

easy to explain.
most western countries tend to have no statistics for sucide rates... (germany for example)
slavs on the other hand seem to have no problem with counting it.

except that your most important person was a peophile warmonger and our was the peace in persona

I legitimately despise you and all Turks. I would love nothing more than to wipe you off the face of the planet. I'd rather befriend a nigger from the heart of Chicago than to even be in the same room as a roach

I really hope, that you are right, this would lead to a massive rise of the right in germany and then the shit is boiling my friend ....

The first thing, that must be done is cutting off funding for every singe one of these turkish islamic oranisations like DITIB and what the fuck else there is ....
After that we have to abolish the possibility of a second state membership if the second state is not part of the EU....
And the third thing would be deport everyone who is openly campaingning for erdogan and openly states that he wants sharia instead of our laws .... just send them back to turkey and if this shithole dosn't take them ship them to Somalia, the government there can't do anything anyways ...

And yes, I know, there is a difference between "turks" and "asocial-turks" .... but I know so many normal turks that went full apeshit because of extremely little things, that I really don't care anymore ....

when do u move back for fucking 12 years old kids?

dude believe me..we hate you guys..not just on /pol..
if we would know our goverment would stand behind us you would see people turn against you you'd have known for years...same as with you guys..we act as if to the outside..i have many arab and turkish "friend" but i would rape their wives and kill their children if it wasn't illegal...

just keep going with your islam shit please we need your terror and aggressive behaviour so much right now to cure the normies.
you guys already made it..normies are scared for their children..and with austria yesterday etc etc it gets easier and easier

Sup Forums is satire you roach. Now get the fuck out of my country reeeeee

As a greek in germany, i have beaten up counless of turks, bashed them, made them be ashamed of themselves and their heritage, their full of blood "history", even throwing bacon at them once. Basically, they have an inferiority complex deep inside of them and i know how to spark it.

Bravo re! Hellas is proud of you

You need to teach us greek senpai. We are way too nice.

Eat Adana or Pirzola.

The sad thing is that I have better experiences with Turks than with Germans. It's sad that most "Germans" are a bunch of retards and huge weaklings (with Germans I mean non Muslims, because the blue eyes blond hair description doesn't fit for around 95 % of "Germans").

I like how Turks handle a problem. If you fuck with one, their whole family comes. As a German you are fucked if you have a problem, because the police can't do anything (thanks to the useless prosecutors who don't want to prosecute) and your family can't help you, because they would lose their job and don't have time to help you.

Is this a honeypot? Careful Germanbros.

Well Sup Forums is satire, you dumb roach.

Everyone knows that