Does anyone try to write fan-episodes of shows for fun...

Does anyone try to write fan-episodes of shows for fun? I wrote 6 pages of a Rick and Morty one and I wanted to see if anyone here did this before I posted it.
[spoilers]I want feedback[/spoilers]

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/file/d/0B3Bs95dS9U4COGhHMDRFVnZzVjg/view?pref=2&pli=1
drive.google.com/file/d/0B50l484pDaMobXI2Wk5CX0NMbkU/view
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no oh my god im so embarrassed

Well, I mean, you kind of screwed up your spoiler tags for one thing.

>typing down spoiler tags

NOOOO STOP

Hey man, it's not that big of a deal, je-eez, it's just a small typo.

I dont start threads a lot lol i am very nervous

>The gems have a thing to do and they realize that they need Sugilite's help, as much as they don't want to admit it, so Amethyst and Garnet try to fuse, but split apart immediately. And it keeps happening and they don't know what's going on or why. Steven gets the idea that if he can dream chat with Lapis while she's fused with Jasper, maybe he can talk to Sugilite when she's unfused. So yadda yadda he uses his empathy powers and meets Sugilite in the dream world. And they talk & she tells him that she doesn't want to fuse because they only want to use her and then break her apart again. She'd rather not exist if she's just a tool without a right to live. They're probably fighting while this is happening. But the fight eventually breaks down to a talk because Sugilite isn't a mindless brawler. Anyway, Steven has a dilemma because Garnet and Amethyst want to be themselves and Sugilite just wants to be, and both can't happen at once.
>Oh, uh, she also points out that SHE'S fine with who she is and that they obviously need her that way. But even if she wasn't even if she wanted/needed to change, she couldn't do it because she was always cut off from the world.
Aaaaand... That's it. I dunno how to end it. It's a conundrum. I'm gonna sleep on it.

I really like the idea of fleshing out the fusions personalities a little bit more! I really want know more about fusions in general tho..
but with the ending! if you dont mind suggestions, maybe because Garnet and Amethyst have such different personalities, that Sugilite struggles with like...how she looks on the outside, and what people expect of her and her true self that no one gets to see. like the caring side or something.

Calm down Justin, your thread is fine

im okay now

YOU GOTTA CALM DOWN

Anyway. Here's the link to my Rick and Morty fan script thing.
drive.google.com/file/d/0B3Bs95dS9U4COGhHMDRFVnZzVjg/view?pref=2&pli=1

Student here hoping to get into television work one day myself and I have questions.

What is the usual process of how a writer is hired on a show like Rick and Morty?

Should spec scripts be a whole episode or just one scene?

same tho lol.
I really have no idea. I thought it was like. You submit your resume and they hire you based on your portfolio or whatever.

Get your name on other shit. Since anyone can publish via YouTube and whatnot these days it's pretty much expected that you have a side hustle that employs your skills.

What do you guys think of this fan script?

drive.google.com/file/d/0B50l484pDaMobXI2Wk5CX0NMbkU/view

i really wish they'd make a mr robot parody

I've come up with an Idea for a 4th Nolanverse batman film. It would star Robin and a new Batgirl facing off against The Penguin, a new mobster trying to reignite Gotham's criminal underground, and Posion Ivy, a mysterious ecoterrorist attempting to destroy the city.

In my class, we had to make up characters for a franchise, write a script with both the created characters and the main characters interacting somehow (having to be as accurate with the show as possible), and boarding that for presentation.

Mine was Bob's Burgers and everyone loved it.

mfw

If you mean fanfiction, then no. Save for two mediocre fap fics. Still dunno why I never deleted them. Sentimental reasons, I guess.

I do wanna try my hand at writing stories for the new Tales From the Crypt show though.