Johnson gonna wreck little baby Trumpkins

Johnson gonna wreck little baby Trumpkins.
Deal with it.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ed_Miliband_bacon_sandwich_photograph
archive.is/okF6K
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Johnson couldn't wreck an old, rotting gun, let alone an old, rotting demagogue

>a brit's opinion

DUDE

his ring finger is the same size as his pointer finger.

micro dick confirmed.

Not an opinion. He couldn't even wreck an old, rotting gun. Chucked it into the bin like how Trump will chuck his arguments in the bin with his rhetoric.

Jewy Johnson wont even make it to the debates. He cucked the libertarian party, i hope a nigger shoots him in the dick

How exactly?

in this photo, a BLM supporter momentarily looked at Johnson

he immediately pledged eternal allegiance to Black Lives Matter, and promised to quadruple welfare payments to all black and trans-black citizens

>loser hands you a cap gun
>have a plane to catch
>into the trash it goes

I fail to see a problem.

>hillary supporters are bloodlust crazy libs
No surprise there

S A G E D
A
G
E
D

>Was a replica of Washington's pistol
>Dumps it in a bin without even thinking
>Pretty symbolic

I don't even hate Johnson; I just find your politics... amusing.

Sage fuckboi threads!!!

>Peterson was a dork trying to prove a point.
>Johnson saw thru his shit and chucked the cap gun.

It's a non issue.
Johnson personally owns five guns, including a Colt 1911 and an M1A.

No

One question: why are your politicians so autistic?

Before Peterson handed Johnson the replica, he told him, 'You have my support, and my gun'. Literally, how autistic can you get in yank politics? Apparently, so autistic that you start quoting LotR.

I mean, for starters the Libertarian Party itself is autistic. Supporting them is tantamount to supporting the fucking Sonichu Party. And, they're never going to win.

Also, you're retarded and Johnson is going to lose.

I never said Johnson was going to win.

>Johnson is going to place

Our politicians are "autisitic" because they can be, but at least they don't wear powdered wigs.

It's amusing that you give a shit, when you lsot your chance to have na opinion on our politics when Cornwallis ran like a bitch from a bunch of farmers with varmit guns.

yeah I don't know

Has Trump called him "little Johnson" yet?

Pic related says it all.

Feel my johnson.
He takes more votes away from hillary and trump wants him on the debate stage.

NWO NO BORDERS FAGGOT JOHNSON'S A CTR THREAD MEME DO NOT REPLY DO NOT RESPOND CREATE JILL STEIN THREADS TO PISS THEM OFF, THE JEWFAGGOTNIGGERS!
>NWO NO BORDERS FAGGOT JOHNSON'S A CTR THREAD MEME DO NOT REPLY DO NOT RESPOND CREATE JILL STEIN THREADS TO PISS THEM OFF, THE JEWFAGGOTNIGGERS!
NWO NO BORDERS FAGGOT JOHNSON'S A CTR THREAD MEME DO NOT REPLY DO NOT RESPOND CREATE JILL STEIN THREADS TO PISS THEM OFF, THE JEWFAGGOTNIGGERS!

>lsot your chance to have na opinion
And you lost the chance to write English.

Besides, I can think about what I want about your shitty nation. I believe you Americans call this... a freedom? Furthermore, we own your banks and country so don't bother fucking with us.

>Cornwallis ran like a bitch from a bunch of farmers with varmit guns.
Literally what? No one cares about what you faggots did to an unarmed Earl.

Who were you expecting to get the nominee? Fucking Ted Cruz - a man who would be more famous for being the Zodiac Killer, even after being President? Fat chance - America is a joke.

NIGGAS MAD

>trump wants johnson on the debate stage

No, he doesn't.
Trump is being smart to not even mention Johnson, cause Trump's a scared little bitch.

Of course he doesn't
Conservatives and libs have a lot of overlap

And Johnson has 5/10 speaking skills, he gets fucked even if he has correct arguments.
If there was a debate

You getting mad blonkey donks?

Good.
Stay pissed.
Britain is a joke.

>we own your banks

Did your headmaster teach you that when he was buggering your asshole?

All Trump needs to do is show Johnson a replica of Washington's gun, and say 'Johnson's a mess - a big fat mess'. And then shoot him.
Johnson stands no chance against Trump.

No, did your teacher teach you about roads and how they work when he was triggering you? Or were you busy tipping your fedora, and dreaming about launching TOW missiles and Churches and Conservatives, because you were bullied by everyone and you thought that was against your NAP?

Trump is a fucking moron that can't debate to save his life(or campaign). Of course he is going to get bodied at the debates.

Bullshit.

Trump's scared shitless of a border governor that balanced a budget, twice, and left his state with corrected unemployment and a surplus, while vetoing wasteful spending.

Nevermind when Weld gets ahold of Pence, the wet cumrag.

Trump's a chump.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ed_Miliband_bacon_sandwich_photograph

You're right about the Libertarian party tho.

>fedora
>roads
>bullied

Project much?
Sounds like Nigel got beat up by drogs and mommy never came to save him.

Sucks to be you. limey.

>read that as sale of knives and blacked articles
fuck this place

538 or whatever shows he's hurting Clinton though

archive.is/okF6K

>Trump is a fucking moron that can't debate to save his life(or campaign).

Well, he did beat out 16 others, even award or debate winning Cruz

The pills, don't forget to take them before bedtime.

>A border governor that balanced a budget, twice, and left his state with corrected unemployment and a surplus, while vetoing wasteful spending.

Did he spend any money on roads, though? Or on securing the border from illegals? I thought not; all talk and no action, you Libertarians are. Now go wank off to some ANCAP fantasies. #Trump2017

You didn't answer my questions.

Also greentexting means you're making fun or discredting the existence of something? Are you discrediting the existence of roads to further your own gains, since you know roads don't exist in your Libertarian paradise?

Ed was the only autistic politician, desu. He would have fitted well in America.

>Are you discrediting the existence of roads to further your own gains, since you know roads don't exist in your Libertarian paradise?

WTF are you talking about?

I live in a state where county commissioners use local contractors to build roads without state or national intervention, based on tourism tax.

I realize nobody wants to come see England, so I feel your pain, but get with the times man.

HE TOTALLY SAID HE'LL STOP SMOKING WEED DAILY IF HE BECOMES PRESIDENT, IT DOESN'T GET MORE SERIOUS THAN THAT, FOLKS!!!

>Anyone
>Wanting to visit your ANCAP paradise where the average life expectancy is 12 years

Yeah, I know not everyone is an edgy 14 year old, but no one wants to visit your shitty ancap state.

>Local contractors build roads with foreigner bux
So, you're state basically serves foreigners. Okay. In Britain we are the served, not the servers (like you).

>this brit still mad

go to bed nigel.
you have paki dicks to suck tomorrow.

Yeah, have fun in your roadless paradise.

>Still can't explain roads
>Still can't explain autism

Go stick your pistol up your arse because Gary Gun-Grabber Johnson is going to take it, put it in the bin and lick your arsehole, like the fag he is.