Is this man retarded? What about his supporters?

Is this man retarded? What about his supporters?

Yes Trump has said some dumb things, but this guy is like dude weed lmao combined with no understanding of economics.

He proposes that a sales tax increase will fund all government spending.

What do people see in him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s
youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM
youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU
youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo
youtube.com/watch?v=Tb8cErokGFs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They eat up what the media shit out and just assume that because he's not Trump or Hillary that he's good. They hear that trump is a "bigot" so they don't even look into anything he says.

bye-bye Garry. Bye-bye!

U MAD NIGGA?

STAY MAD NIGGA.

I think so, or he has smoked himself permanently stupid.

Have yet to meet even one Gary Johnson supporter.

>He proposes that a sales tax increase will fund all government spending.
That's because income tax is a retarded way of funding the government.

>they eat up what Sup Forums shits out and just assume that because Trump's not Hillary or Johnson he's good. They hear that Johnson is a "retard" so they don't even look into anything he says.

Mcfucking kill yourself mate.

I've met several, and not a single one with a good understanding of policy. Just more like 'hurr durr not drumpf or killery xD'

ive met actual democrats voting for Hillary who are definitely dumb for voting that way but they atleast can explain why. Are Gary Johnson voters the new autism?

Name one Trump policy point.

>you can't

STAY MAD BITCH NIGGAS

I'm someone who mostly swings libertarian, but I get the weird feeling that Johnson is a globalist shill, who's main purpose is to take votes away from Trump. Is there any truth to that?

I suppose I'm more along the lines of "libertarian nationalist", which would perhaps be considered traditionalist in some ways. I don't think you can have a libertarian type society without people who believe in those values and mutual respect for the law

name one foreign or domestic policy that Johnson has proposed, also why you think it's what we need. Also I heard he just spent 300k on a meme team is this the output?

>Liberals claim to be peaceful
>Liberals claim to be compassionate
>Liberals claim to be against war
>Liberals claim to support Islam

And yet the person they support is a psychopathic killer

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s - The Truth About Hillary Clinton's Mental Illness

youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM - "We came, we saw, he died! LAUGHS" (Gaddafi)

youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU - Hillary Clinton openly states she wants war with Iran to protect Israel

youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo - Hillary laughs maniacally about war with Iran

BUILD A WALL.

Enough said.

I think you're confusing libertarianism with anarchy my friend

They see nothing which is the funny thing. The media likes to portray him a a Trump alternative when the only ones who would flock to him are liberals because they hate Hillary.

You just hate libertarians. If you understood more about the NAP, you wouldn't be like that. Johsnon/Weld 2016

Gary Johnson has all the Conservative Economic Values that make people more free and he also has the Social Progressive Attitude of an Early 2000s Democrat. He is the perfect mix of moderation that is just in between either candidate respectfully. That is why he gets voters, not because I HATE TRUMP WTF.

What's your favorite Gary Johnson policy?

>I have a good understanding of policy that's why I'm posting on this Cambodian tap dancing telegraph receiver.

So far Johnson is the only candidate not undergoing some investigation for being a morally corrupt sack of shit. He's had the experience coupled with the political know how and the results to prove it. His stance isn't some government boogeyman that the tin foils are afraid of.

Right now the main reason Sup Forums is against him is because the majority is too busy riding Trump's cock and is afraid of getting their anus torn apart if they leave it.

Trump is a politician running in disguise of not being a politician. He has no political credentials besides DUDE. MY BUSINESS. LMAO or the know how to back up whatever he says, and the second he scooped up a penny of Super PAC cash he was tainted. He wasn't genuinely in the race to begin with, he's purposely sabotaging his campaign because he never expected to get this far, and his whole ordeal serves as an advertising fiasco so he can hold some leverage of the geopolitical climate in favor of his business. Says what ever he needs to say to get gullible retards to follow him. He's the equivalent of the class clown in middle school who acted outlandish to get everyone to like him. His absurd policy points are moot at this point because he's hot air, just like Hillary.

As usual, a quick google is more than enough to get the general gist of his foreign policy. Basically non-interventionist until we are attacked.

>he thinks a mexican't will take his shitty job
>he's afraid of a country without an olympic team

Eliminating income tax and minimum wage and the dept of education

nice list of (((issues))) you stupid cuck. glad to see irrelevant issues like fucking gay marriage (still???) are considered more important than the economy and my nation's future sovereignty

You have to go back Jose.

Yes, you and your 8 kids with 24 year old Rosa.

>my nation's blah blah

This fag actually thinks Trump gives a shit about him.

political know how
>your state is in crippling debt and your running mate is a gun grabber

>government must use force to protect the environment

>bake me a cake

>trump has muh business but I climbed mt Everest

>Google search no actual policy provided. Because there is none. I've watched both liberterian town halls. This guy has no substance. I think he gets high before his interviews or something. I do know he took a break from the reefer to run for prez.

Fixing the economy is one of his biggest platforms. He has a lot better ideas than building a fucking wall too.

His plans to slowly reduce the debt and prevent future bailouts is a good start. Previously he wanted to get rid of the Fed, but I am sure that policy has changed by now. His stance on Criminally Punishable Laws needed fixed up or reviewed is also good, there are plenty of laws that are just insane beyond the 1800s, this includes insane laws on the books that no one follows. A clean book of laws is an easy to follow list of laws. Lastly, his stance on the war on drugs and how it is bankrupting police departments around the country and overcrowding prisons is also a great one to have and his solution of legalizing cannabis, while meme tier here, is great for the future budget of the United States. If you want I could add more to this, but the post is getting really long and Hiroshima Nagasaki doesn't like long posts.

That's it?

A weak meme that expired months ago?

People have a right to not be discriminated against. Fuck off.

Why do spics have such shitty haircuts?

Jose, isn't it time to impregnate Rosa again?

She is looking very fertile.

sleep tight porker

>2 post by this ID

you fuckin' mad, huh?

Too bad Pence is a cock sucker and Trump diddled his own kids.

Go back to your Trumpkin hugbox, faggot.
Johnson will take exactly the percentage Trumpkins loses by on Nov. 8, and I'll laugh in your fucking face.

Sleep tight porker

Capped, you better be here Nov.9th to accept all the Gary Johnson butthurt.

>dude debt lmao
Which is why he vetoed so many bills. The legislature is ultimately responsible for New Mexico fuck ups, he's not a final ultimatum. He's repeated many times that he's aware the presidency is not some magic wand where you can automatically poof bills into existence.

>running mate a gun grabber
Irrelevant because it's a vice president, who is more or less a campaign tool to persuade (or in your case, dissuade) people into voting for him

>government must use force to protect the environment
On national parks, which is entirely fair.

>bake me a cake
Not an argument.

>trump has muh business but I climbed mt everest
Both are pretty much non issues, well done.

>shit google skills and blames it on johnson

Of course he does. He is assblasted Trump is losing and rather than go one route like the rest crying about it being rigged he whines about it all being Johnson's fault, despite the fact that people like me weren't EVER going to vote for Trump or Hillary.

>Hey guys, y'all here, I am running for president.
>No, no one heard?

Sure thing friendo.

I'll be laughing when Libertarians win mor elocal offices than you can count, at the same time buttfucking your Cheeto-faced Palm Beach faggot.

how do you plan on addressing the 1.5trillion dollar deficit after eliminating the income tax mr Johnson?

I'm like you. Fuck the rest of the world, but inside the boarders, libertarianism.

I voted for him last time because I didn't like Romney. I recognize io could have just not voted

cut spending, grow the economy.

Ask other countries to pay their debts.

>england owes $56 billion for WWII

>I want to force my beliefs on others.

Fuck off, just admit you're a fascist and jerk off to Mussolini

56 billion is 4% of 1.5 trillion which is the annual income tax revenue. subsidsed by a one time payment. let me know if you still follow

>I can kill people for being on my property

>endorse open borders

Kys

youtube.com/watch?v=Tb8cErokGFs

Businesses also have the right to deny service to any person they want to regardless of the reasoning.

What if I was a nigger and wanted to get some plumbing work done, but the fucking plumber was busy. I can just scream racism and magically he's forced to do it? Fuck that shit.

>I can kill people for not worshipping our dear leader.

>endorse handicapping an economy because dey terk er jerbs

NWO NO BORDERS FAGGOT JOHNSON'S A CTR THREAD MEME DO NOT REPLY DO NOT RESPOND CREATE JILL STEIN THREADS TO PISS THEM OFF, THE JEWFAGGOTNIGGERS!

>NWO NO BORDERS FAGGOT JOHNSON'S A CTR THREAD MEME DO NOT REPLY DO NOT RESPOND CREATE JILL STEIN THREADS TO PISS THEM OFF, THE JEWFAGGOTNIGGERS!

NWO NO BORDERS FAGGOT JOHNSON'S A CTR THREAD MEME DO NOT REPLY DO NOT RESPOND CREATE JILL STEIN THREADS TO PISS THEM OFF, THE JEWFAGGOTNIGGERS!

>NWO NO BORDERS FAGGOT JOHNSON'S A CTR THREAD MEME DO NOT REPLY DO NOT RESPOND CREATE JILL STEIN THREADS TO PISS THEM OFF, THE JEWFAGGOTNIGGERS!

>is libertarian
>doesn't support gun rights
>supports open borders
Yeah, the guys an idiot.

>Businesses also have the right to deny service to any person they want to regardless of the reasoning.
No they don't. If they explicitly deny services to a protected class, they're violating the Civil Rights Act.

>What if I was a nigger and wanted to get some plumbing work done, but the fucking plumber was busy. I can just scream racism and magically he's forced to do it? Fuck that shit
No, you can't just scream racism. You wouldn't have a case. But if the plumber said, "we don't serve niggers", you would have a case.

He supports gun rights

Weld is a terrible choice. He's not even libertarian. Ron Paul doesn't even like him

I only named one country.

Stay on my level, shithead.

His VP doesn't. Plus is economic plan is just as feasible as Bernie's (pro tip: it's not)

You're so educated and enlightened, it's hard to believe it. A few seconds ago I was a libertarian who believed in policies backed by statistics and facts, but now I'm a #TrumpTard.

I can't wait until the all-wise and powerful Donald puts a 45% tariff on foreign goods. Or even better, slashes taxes while magically balancing the budget without cutting a penny from it!

#MAGA

>Italy

No wonder you think slashing taxes and cutting spending is unfeasible.

How is it not?

I really hope that the Trump shit is mostly ironic shitposting and that most of Sup Forums is still relatively libertarian.

I get the desire behind making good deals and reigning in immigration but these people refuse to find any fault with the man, despite the fact that his campaign has recently objectively been shit.

But I guess that makes me a shill, right?

I'm pretty sure trump has a group like ctr, but probably better funded.

> Be Libertarian
> Don't realize the only way your going to get your libertarian government is with a population of Europeans
> Let in 6 trillion non-white immigrants
> Vote for bigger government
You fucking retards need to shove a shotgun in your mouth.

>Europe
>Libertarian

ok

>Libertarian
>Proposes increasing taxes
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE