The existance of the Russian state is completely at the mercy of the good will of the Finnish government...

The existance of the Russian state is completely at the mercy of the good will of the Finnish government. If one day Finland would take back what is rightfully theirs, there is nothing the Russian military could do to stop it, or even significantly slow down the invasion. Russia belongs to Finland.

Maybe you got Simo but without polish husaria you will nwver conquer Mocквa

Finland welcomes the Poles to join in the conquest of Russia

You have it the wrong way round mate.

It was tolerated for a while, but immidiately after the Finnish lion roared, the Russians submitted and Finland became independent.

Then the Russians took a bunch of territory and you guys declared victory.

It is nice that you love the Russians, as they won your wars for you.

>more than 4 times smaller amounts of infantry
>many times smaller amounts of armored vehicles and planes
>casualities 4 times smaller
>to stop losing people in pointless war give ruskies some wasteland
actually it is political and economical victory

This is why Finland can never join NATO. USA would never allow a country with superior military to join.

>Putin is Finnish
You're already ruling us from the shadows..

Only because we allowed them to.

The defenders usually have 3-4 times smaller casualties, it's never 1:1.
>to stop losing people in pointless war give ruskies some wasteland
USSR was demanding those land before the war so war goals were achieved. Stalin wasn't against conquering all of Finland, but it wasn't worth the efforts.

Fuck off finn, both you and russia is rightful swedish clay.
>Vikings from Roslagen found the Kiev-kingdom
>It turnes into russia over time
>Russia belongs to Sweden

finland belongs to finns and only finns

Now that I think of it, these thread really are like the /x/-LARP threads. (and yes I've seen the picture)

Even tho the Soviet losses were huge they actually helped the country's military to modernize.

Once they realized how poorly equipped and trained their soldiers where they managed to remedy a lot of their previous faults and this allowed them to defeat Hitler in WW2.

Lenin was too. We have ruled you for a century.

Vladimir Lenin aka Valdemar Leinonen

How come the most obvious bait thread gets so many unironically butthurt (You)’s?

autism

They were both actually Jews (mutts) but Pekka Haavisto is Finnish too so why does it even matter?

WE

If it means we will have living standards like in finland i'd be the first joining the Finnish Liberation Army.

Yeah I mean it has to be

Thank you Sweden you are my greatest ally

This. We're all conscripted to the military before we're born and given 20 years of military training. I just finished my service and I plan on fighting in the invasion of Russia.

I've noticed something on Sup Forums over the years
Real Russians
>admire Finland
>respect Winter War efforts
>realize they are related to Finns but a little bit worse
>extremely proud when their sister marries Finnish man
while fake Russians...
>hate Finland
>massively butthurt at all times
>keep whining about holodomor
>think Dzokhar Dudajev had a lot of good ideas and Islam is bro-tier religion compatible with the eastern culture of Russia

(You)

Like Jews our forefathers migrated into their lands and refused to assimilate. Countless Finnish villages dot their landscape and their inhabitants now work as officers engineers. One word from and their nuclear reactors start melting down. One word and their B2s blacken the skies of New York and Alabama with mushroom clouds.

Fingol untermensh shut up mongolian ugly scum

Now this is a fake ”Russian”, most probably t*tar or smth

They’re so easy to spot!