We've been duped again

We've been duped again
>Same name
>brown asian
>strict parents
>plays violin

One speaks English and Laotian.

Other seems to only speak English and is learned in the art of cutting.

>asian
>strict parents
>plays violin
Those three are a package deal.

>same name
Connie (SU) is Connie (female name)
Connie (KotH) is Khan (male name)

I noticed that the instant she was introduced but no one seemed to give a shit so I shrugged it off.

Peridot being Sugar's fan fic version of ZIM, Sour Cream and Lapis looking like characters from Fantaman "coincidentally", and the fact that the entire show feels like a fan version of DBZ, I don't think Sugar has a creative bone in her body. I think she accidentally regurgitates ideas from her subconscious not realizing most of them actually exist from shit she's probably watched.

I mean, "inspiration" can only go so far and SU crosses the line into straight up stealing numerous times. It's basically the 50 Shades of Grey of animation.

Why are Asians so strict?

You would think with their "superior ancient philosophy" they would realize how meaningless those pursuits are?

Maybe they're strict BECAUSE of those philosophies

Confucius is indeed all about being a good drone wageslave for the empire.

Buddha is the complete opposite tho

Unlike the germans, the nips never got the humility lesson they deserved at the end of WW2 and they never got over the "master race" mentality. Simply making a few thousands of them disappear in an atomic blast isn't gonna fix it, it's a lesson the population as a whole needs to live in flesh and bone.

Khannie is a world champion super wrestler you nigger faggot I bet you think Connie can beat Tiger Millionaire too.

I thought SU connie was black like the rest of her family.

basically just add alot of gay themes to it and you have SU

>Indians and Laotians are the same
You must be white.

I wish someone would make a character heavily based on Alice Tompkins from The Critic.

His prod?

Yeah thats why the Jappernese are so open to talk about their dioing in the town of Nanking during WWII but germany totally denies the halocaust

Disregard me i misread your reply and got it ass backwarda
Also I suck cocks

the sham goes deeper

both like ugly short awkward fat kids. Though Steven is a bit more likable than Bobby was.

Why are shitskins so obsessed with race?

Peridot was only Invader Zim for like five episodes.

They just want more equality. Watch that episode of Master of None. It's actually really good and makes a great point about it.

but aziz isn't funny so I don't feel like watching a boring documentary

Honestly, its the best thing he's ever done by a large margin. He doesn't play some wacky loud asshole either. I'd say give it at least a try.

>Asians actually work hard and raise their children with discipline
>this is a bad thing

>Sour Cream and Lapis looking like characters from Fantaman "coincidentally"
The fact that this is your second biggest example of "ripping off" speaks volumes to the degree of bullshit in your post.

>more equality

Oh that's right. I keep forgetting that it's legal to own them, pay them less, restrict how they marry, bar then from entering public places, restrict their access to governmental services, not hire them, etc.

Shit, what was I thinking.

Nope, it's supremacy. Whitey had his time on top, now it's my turn.

>implying they said that
they said asians are overtly strict, which is true. children tend to commit suicide right before exams because of the pressure

Man that guy really seemed black though I was honestly surprised.

He looked like my cousin if he stayed inside all the time.

>thinking anyone besides white people will ever be on top in America
Just accept an extremely close equality because you'll never get supremacy in this country. Not any time soon anyways. Maybe in a few hundred years.

But what about the loo?

>Child abuse is good parenting

There is poo in it.

Think you read that wrong. Or I wrote it poorly. That last bit should have been in quotes, I guess.

Guess so.

What does working hard mean?

Why is discipline good?

>Why is discipline good?
You're kidding right? Have you seen a kid devoid of discipline? Where the parents decide the kid should learn how to act on it's own? They are a fucking nightmare.

>doing things because your parents force you, not because you realize yourself it's the proper way to act
>studying something because your parents force you, not because you want to

>good

>letting someone be a huge shithead for 20 something years of their life because they do what they want to
>they literally never grow into a worthwhile and functioning human being
Seriously, you're doing more hamr being completely lax then you are being strict. The real perfect point is the moderate middle ground where you pick your battles based on what is really important.

This is bait.

le middle ground fallacy

>non-ironically wasting your one (1) live doing something you don't want to, because your parents, nation or the emperor want you to

nice spooks

Well now it's too obvious to genuinely respond to. I hope you enjoyed yourself while it lasted.

Max pls go.

>uses fallacies to argue
>can't epistemologically justify his position
>but it sounds pretty, so it's good!
Yep, that's Asian pholosophy

bingo

Japans first relevant outside contact begins when dutch and portuguese empires bother to trade with them
>After being cucked by arquebuses and the one true religion, some petty warlord decides to remain hidden in his little island
>japan sees itself secluded for even more centuries, doomed to be ruled by its own particularly retarded branch of feudalism
>Anglos eventually decide that they'll have none of it, and open the island to trade via battleships. As usual, the butthurt ""god"" ""emperor"" can't do shit
>The island procedes to turn into a geopolitical pawn for foreign western powers, a situation that will remain the de facto state for nips well into our days
>Japan is industrialized, according to british, german and american designs, an event future nips will boast about as if it were their achievemnt
>WWII comes around, the petty island of course tries its luck by allying itself to better foreign powers
>Proceeds to build an ""empire"" that wouldn't last a decade, and that would only distinguish itself for the numerous acts off barbarism that only a mean, jelous little race such as the nips are capable of
>Of course, their petty power fantasy doesn't last much and is thorougly done when the burgers finally decide to atomically buttblast them back into their place
>Two weren't enough
>The burgers resolve in turning the island into a yakuza-corporate ruled nation whose function consists of serving as a military base for the americans, in case the much more relevant china decides to start fucking shit up in the pacific.
>The nips themselves have at this point bred themselves beyond the sustaining capabilities of their petty island like any true third world country, become drunk with nationalism, conveniently ignoring that every single one of their ""achievements"" are because of foreign design
>At the same time, their populaton is amongst the most autistic, sociopathic and sad societies in the world, always hungry for foreign uplifting
I fucking hate nips

compared to other Europeans Germans are crazy about work

Only the ones that hang around white people, the originators of all this privilege shit.
Most of the world doesn't give two shits about this concept.

So which one is Chinese and which one Japanese?

It's more a social thing.

I don't agree with race politics at all, but culturally speaking,some people are born into nations doomed to be an "undesirable" from a sociopolitical standpoint, solely because of their race. It's not fair, it isn't fun, but it's life. Some people take their discomfort with their lot in life to the extreme and make it a race politics issue.

Man, this show sure does love making anime references

>Japans first relevant outside contact begins when dutch and portuguese empires bother to trade with them
Bullshit.

>relevant

suddenly this thread became Sup Forums

but that episode is like super anti-black, and when called out on it Aziz was like "lol no"

>Buddhism isn't relevant
>the fact that their fucking language evolved Chinese isn't relevant
Bullshit.

>Defends DUSTY OLD BONES FULL OF GREEN DUST

*is evolved from Chinese

Yeah, he looked mixed

>I-I can't argue against it but your post is bullshit!
Takes more than just saying "You're wrong" to call someone out you know.

And this is why American children spend almost a hundred thousand dollars to study bullshit with no job prospects at all. Because they studied the bullshit they wanted instead of what would help them.

Sure asians take it too far, but at least their kids get careers, unlike white people whose children study absolute dogshit and are only qualified to sit in a park and cry about the 1% Bask in your superior parenting, your children don't need to be smart, you just need to nurture their creativity! Why, if you take absolutly no role in guiding, teaching them, and disciplining them when need be then your child can show the full extent of their unrestrained creativity when they get to make THEIR VERY OWN SIGN to hold up at the protest!

>religion not even native to japan
kek
will japs ever learn?

So are they Japanese or Chinese?

You're wrong

>I noticed that the instant she was introduced but no one seemed to give a shit so I shrugged it off
I thought pretty much EVERYONE noticed that when she was first introduced. I didn't hang around Sup Forums much so I don't know how many pointed it out.

>Khan
It's Khan Jr. You fucking casual

>black guy born in China
>why the fuck there no black people represented here!?

Not so much, actually.
Germans do work in a supremely concentrated way, but for less hours a day and less days a year than Americans or Japanese.
They take all their 25-32 paid vacation days as the law requires and have protection against getting work calls after hours.
In consequence they tend to get more done and suffer less than workers who are milked for every hour of the day.
Also German companies promote a common identity and purpose among the employees that leads to them actually acting more as a part of the whole than for their own interest while at work.
But this zeal for the company stays at the company. The divide between work time and free time is quite sharp, unlike in Japan where the workplace regularly infringes on evening activities and leaves no time for family life for most men.
Anyone who ever saw anime has probably encountered a family structure with a completely absent father that only appears as a suit rushing out the door.

>doesnt make an argument
>strawmanning hard
>using academic buzzword incorrectly

Im sure your college freshman social marxist teacher is very proud of you calling asian parenting OPPRESSION, if only they could see your dedication to the cause on this slovenian dickgirl image farming simulator

You act like it isn't an issue over there. The thing is that it's a smaller issue because they're a smaller part of a country that is overwhelmingly Han Chinese, with SOME regional differences but the only major one being the Mandarin/Cantonese split. And even then, most black Chinese just want to be thought of as Chinese. Whereas, in America, you've got literally a tenth of the population (and a quarter of the political party that represents them) that are black, AND there ancestors were settled forcibly, AND they spent literally multiple generations trying to "just be thought of as American" before getting sick of it.

I mean, this is clearly America's own fault. You spent 200 years valuing people entirely based on their economic worth. That was their inception into American society: how much debt was accrued and how did it get paid off. So now when people say, "You're equal, we promise, trust us," you're surprised that they want to see receipts? That's what representation is: "You say we should just be Americans, you say we're an equal part of the culture. I wanna see the goddamn receipts."

>>Japan is industrialized, according to british, german and american designs, an event future nips will boast about as if it were their achievemnt
I mean, broadly-speaking, sure. But not literally. The Zero was certainly their own thing.

Relevant.

>Why are shitskins so obsessed with race?
Not a hint of irony. Amazing.

What would Steven Universe be like if Bobby Hill was the main character?