Why is America so good at swimming?

Probably all of the racemixing.

Probably had to swim all the way after getting kicked out of Englistan.

Most likely serious answer is that only people who were good at swimming were willing to take a boat to America

Doping

There are far too many swimming events

White Americans go to the pool because it's the only place to get away from niggers

Fat floats

Min/maxing. Why train a variety of athletes when you can get the same amount of medals from a good swimmer and gymnast?

All of your athletes in the Olympics are dope as fuck. Jesus what the fuck do you give them?

POO

America is so rich that they're willing to practice swimming very fast in specially-crafted olympic sized pools that cost millions of dollars in upkeep every year. 3rd world shitholes are relegated to using their shitty local ocean/rivers presumably. Kinda sad!

the reason India doesn't have any swimming medals is ebcause your swimmers are too used to swimming in the poo and corpse filled Ganges river

to compensate for the 12~13% of americans that are incapable

So real questions. Are pools popular in other countries? Like legit there are probably 15-25 within 10 miles of me. Pools fucking EVERYWHERE

Because drugs and high-tech floaties that are invisible and can't be felt.

Too cold and swimming is for fags, except Peaty.

Is it true that Americans need inflatables or waterjets to swim?

Hahahahahahahahaha no. I've been swimming since literally 2. Pools are a huge part of our summer. But when i was a lifeguard the only people i ever saved were black.

DESIGNATED

freedom

>But when i was a lifeguard the only people i ever saved were black.

Why because you're a cuck and you think whites deserve to die because of some liberal privilege meme? Or because you're a cuck and you think blacks deserve to be saved?

No, that only happens in the US. The rest of the world either don't have enough space or enough money to build swimming pools

Aside from the fat meme our atheletes are generally really good because people take sports very seriously here.

Its not like europe where kids will go to club soccer if they like it. Here most normal kids did a sport or two after school on a daily basis since like the age of 6.

STREET SHITTING GOLD MEDALS BY 2030!

Neither. Its because blacks cant swim and are the only ones who need saving.

Get up to date on your stereotypes, ctr shill

So the latter?

>Saving blacks
You fucked up your country. Those black lives you saved most likely ended up ending white lives.