Poland yes!

Poland yes!
usnews.com/news/world/articles/2016-08-16/poland-plans-prison-terms-for-using-term-polish-death-camp

>Poles fear that as the war grows more distant younger generations across the world will incorrectly assume that Poles had a role in running Auschwitz, Treblinka and other German death camps
I see no problems with this. It's hardly "poland yes", they're just distancing themselves from it.

People shouldn't go to prison for not knowing history.

kek, I like how we play the kike's game actually. Usually people who disagreed with the Jews on the holocaust were threatened with prison. I await the first Jewish person threatened with legal action for blaming us for Auschwitz

Knowing history is completely irrelevant here. It's about the law.

The law states that you're not allowed to say "Polish death camps". Regardless of whether or not you know who ran the death camps, you have to abide by that law.
The law is publicly available. Ignorance of the law is not an excuse for breaking it.

Yeah, it's pretty much an attempt to ban a meme that we ran death camps. I thought Sup Forumswould approve because its always used against us in an attempt to guilt trip us like they do in Western Europe.

>But i could still say the death camps IN Poland which implies in view 100 years ...no one knows which Nation made the death camps in poland ...

>Remove a guilt trip millennial shitters use against you
>Cut relation to the second most cucked place on earth

Don't see how this is a bad thing.

Say that to my government or most of the european countries (Holocaust etc ...)

I need something clarified if someone pleases. So if i call them Polish death camps I go to prison, but what if I call them death camps in Poland do i still get arrested?

>germany
>not Caliphate in 100y

yeah

>which implies in view 100 years ...no one knows which Nation made the death camps in poland ...
Yeah, because the kikes will just allow the "nazi crimes" to be completely forgotten..

>but what if I call them death camps in Poland do i still get arrested?
No. Nobody denies the camps were located in Poland, but saying "Polish death camps" implies it the Polish people themselves ran the camps. That's what the whole thing is about.

>no one knows which Nation made the death camps in poland

>Nobody connects Auschwitz with Germans

yeah, sure.

The problem was that some people thought we somehow mass collaborated with Germans like France, not that we were the nazis. Its the Germans that are by far most fucked by the "you were Nazi" meme spammed all around. We just don't want to be collateral damage as Cuckmany is grinded into dust with Holocaust guilt. We see how "accepting your share of guilt for Shoah" worked for westerners. Even Britain and Sweden.

Nope because they are still in poland they are not embassy of a other coutry, so they realy are in poland you only can't say they were run by polish pepole (if you forget the IN) is just a populistic thing in poland to make the polish nationalistic people trust more in the new goverment which fuck with the constitution and the supreme court in poland by now ...

there should be a law forbidding to have children so we would increase the number of toilets cleaned per hour and work more efficiently

sky is NOT the limit!

That image make me cringe like an old faggot who is looking for some boipussy but only found real pussy.

many kapo in concetration camps were polish though

Nobody cares. Our target is not people who read books about the Holocaust and know who capos were. We aim for the morons who only know about Auschwitz from a "Polish death camp" newspaper headline.

gas the kikes race war nao
but on a serious note Luigi only european know exactly how WW2 happend, or even better only relevant nations (yes poland was relevant because we had the biggest underground state) so let's say some american or indonesian will hear "polish deathcamp" and say "oh wo those poles are so edgy, they had enough of those kikes and joined the Aryans" and that's not how it was, in the beginning we were fighting to protect them too so dumping us into the one bag with Hitler is insulting for my grandpa who fought in Armia Krajowa

tl:dr it's not about the kikes it's about honor

Well If you could make all historic books only use the polnish names (Oświęcim,Treblinca, Sobibór) for the camps and say the camps are in poland and add the line that it was the bigges crime in II WW the case where most close to the perfect meme.
>It's not that is my masterplan ...

Do you seriously, as a german living in Germany, feel like someone elso is blamed for the Holocaust?

a minority of people arrive to a coinclusion that we were responsible for gassing kikes, and we aim for them, because they pop up from time to time and say things like "well I dont know much but the newspaper headline said the camps were polish"

YES
ARREST OBAMA

Nope, but i just that the meme is so evil (black humour) to make one of the most opprest nations in II WW take the blame of the Shoa, i can image people who like something like that.

For me is is a fact that NS-germany run the camps but even so as it is, it have nothing to do with me today i don't vote them for it, i don't build the things.

20 more years and there will be gas chamber for even saying 6 million