FRANCE: 2800 Churches to be demolished due to lack of interest, Meanwhile mosques flourish

youtube.com/watch?v=S8pXJWVszNM

It seems Europe is on its way to full collapse

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/rJVmD
archive.is/5ezZm
archive.is/uRUoI
refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/refugee-resettlement-fact-sheets/
archive.is/wWCs6
archive.is/HnQw2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck christcucks anyway

Famous last words.

I believe it is time for a band of patriotic frenchmen to pursue extralegal means - wouldn't it be something if every time a church was demolished a mosque was bombed?

That would really get the fire rising.

PS Kill yourself t*rkroach

disgusting faggot.

>France
>Europe

t. bible thumper

Show the other cheek when I'm slapping you

damn autocorrect
where it said bombed it should have read suffered an unfortunate electrical fire

This.

>Cardio kills gains brah
Is this true?

have fun in the pokey fgt

You burn more so have to eat more.

t. Mohamad al-Parisi

>if you're not a christcuck you must be a muslem XDD

People shouldnt hAve to lower their iq and believe in some garbage sky fairy just because shit skins are still choosing to believe in medieval fairy tales

I'm an atheist.
But I am not some edgy queer.
I respect the heritage of western civilization and find churches quite beautiful. The destruction of any church is a tragedy.

>t. tanned frenchman

Really makes you think...

This.

Christcucks are some of the biggest proponents of letting in the mudshits. They're also child rapists. Let them fucking burn.

> implying that's something bad

French Caliphate when?

PS: Kys Turkroach

And to think I have some French blood.
Rest in peace, France. You had a good run.

But really though, demolishing a church is DISGUSTING. I don't care if nobody's been there in 90 years don't demolish a holy building. What's so damn important to be build on top of it? Rapefugee housing? Abrakebabra? Terrible.

Yeah lets see who lasts the longest, a strict barbarian religious ideology that rapes and conquers.

Or an open society non-religious with the basis that you can live your life however you please.

One shitty mythology replaced by another.

Like the way churches demolished buildings, sculptures, and fine art from the "pagan" religions.

It's funny how europe is being destroyed and it's not even by some masterful foe, it's just being inundated with a bunch of wretched filthy beasts. way to knuckle under, be proud

Tbqh family, the first one has lasted for 2 thousand years now while the second is the very reason the west will die.
Christcucks had it coming

Stupid fucking kid. Christianity united Europe and defended it from falling to Islam so many times. You would be a brown camel rapist right now if it wasn't for Christianity.

Pagans should have killed every christcuck 1000 years ago.

>holy building
How can a building be Holy? Are you idol worshipper you fucking heretic?

This nearly made me cry.

I can't explain it.

Funnily enough, now that they are trying to kill off Christianity, that's exactly what's happening.

Do you worship buildings instead of God?

It's a church. Each church is a house of God. And on top of that there could've been crosses and yes, icons in there too of saints or Jesus or Mary. But hopefully they'd have the decency to take those out before destroying the place.

Probably because it's the perfect allegory for the destruction of western civilisation.

How? They're getting rid of one shitty religion, now there's only two left to go.

How can inanimate objects be Holy? I also thought God is everywhere and not only in church?

It's also just the waste.

How long before it's Notre Dame or Chartres or Saint Denis?

Is burning a bible the same as burning the Hunger Games? You don't just deface important things like that.

Why do you worship a moon and a rock instead of Allah?

This

Based Yank

Thanks.

That must be why Europe let in so many muslims when Christianity was at it's strongest, thank goodness people started leaving the church and immediately deporting muslims! That fucking christcuck Charles Martel let in so many damn sandniggers, who knew we'd ever recover amirite?

Nobody would ever burn something as sacred as the Hunger Games

I would expect a Turkroach to appreciate culture and beautiful architecture

Yea.

Fuck you.

Let us recolonize Louisiana !

They did, yeah. It's called the balkans and anatolia. An entire region of Europe flooded with mudshits because christcucks couldn't stop backstabbing each other. Not really surprising when you consider christianity is just a jewish sect.

It's the christcucks who destroyed much of Europe's indigenous cultures, and colonized it with their middle-eastern garbage. Just like mudshits are doing today. There is no difference.

The Second Vatican Council has been a rousing success!

Guess what faggot? They tried. And got stomped.

What a waste. That's beautiful architecture.

I remember when I was 12 too.
Back when I respected other peoples opinions that I shouldn't have.

Don't drink the Kool-Aid. The re-emergence of the old gods is a work of nefarious forces.

take that Charlemagne

Please take back your country, Jacques. Surrender memes aside the French are a great people, I hope some others care about their heritage over there. Some parts might be Africa but hopefully people will wake up.

Well put.

Christcucks on suicide watch

France is full of empty churches, mainly in prime real estate. They also keeps property taxes high since churches are exempt.
There's a similar problem in Salem. All the government buildings and churches make property taxes insanely high. Hurts business and kills growth.

It's not a racial problem, it's a religious problem.

Blacks can be cunts, but Islam...it's just worse.

>>Don't drink the Kool-Aid. The re-emergence of the old gods is a work of nefarious forces.
Nice delusions there chief.

Europe's neo-pagan bros better get off their asses and get working on a new common european religion.

What's so fucking funny is that edgelord fedora tippers don't realize one important fact: Christianity was the driving force behind Europe's evolution into a collection of great powers. Great powers that spread culture and law across the fucking globe. If it wasn't for the Church, Europeans would still be living in huts and barking at their pagan gods. Much like many niggers in Sub-Saharan Apefreaka do today.

I see you have no faith. Shouldn't God provide another Bible if one was burned?

>The re-emergence of the old gods is a work of nefarious forces.
No shit. We should at least turn them into museums and educate the young on the history of the occult and where it all leads. Fucking dark ages!

Whether you are religious or not, there's something awful about destroying historical sites and buildings.

>Great powers that spread culture and law across the fucking globe

And globalization worked out so nicely, didn't it?

Kek at
>If it wasn't for the Church, Europeans would still be living in huts and barking at their pagan gods. Much like many niggers in Sub-Saharan Apefreaka do today.

Ahahah, no. Europe would have become more developed regardless of christianity existing or not.

This is a fucking disaster for sole cultural reasons.

Christianity fixed Scandinavians and inbreds on Albion.

Other than that southern europe were already civilized

>1868
literally who cares? We've got older and more significant churches than this XIXth century uninspired copycat shit at every corner.

Those churches were built as a sop to the state religions of France. They are paid for by the taxpayers, owned by the taxpayers, and torn down by the taxpayers.

This is really difficult to watch.

fug

The less cuckold Christians wanting to get my race tied up into Jewish wars for Israel the better

I'm no fan of the Jew god but that's history and European heritage being destroyed

Christians will help all those in need. Refugees are welcome.

>Church network offers sanctuary to illegal immigrants to avoid deportation
archive.is/rJVmD

>Churches Offer Sanctuary To Immigrants Facing Deportation
archive.is/5ezZm

>Arizona Pastor Explains Why His Church Decided to Shelter Illegal Immigrants
archive.is/uRUoI

When Jesus says "if they take your coat, let them have your shirt as well", "do not resist evil", "I have come to turn a man against his own household", "love your enemies, pray for your persecutors", "the meek will inherit the Earth", "those that wanna die will live", "blessed are those the persecuted, for they will be my Kingdom", "do not save treasures for tomorrow", "carry your cross so that you can receive eternal reward", "Sell all your possessions and give the money to the poor, and you'll have treasure in heaven", "it is easier for a camel to go through a needle's eye than for the rich to enter Heaven", "Woe to you who are well fed, Woe to you who laugh, for you will mourn and weep" he is not kidding.

Stop being a heretic and help them.

Somalians helped to OHIO.

45,000+ Somali live in Ohio.
25% of Somalis Immigrants speak English well enough to get a job, especially the young people.
40% have become citizens of the United States of America
80% live with their families
Average Family has 7-8 members
99.9% of Somali are Muslims
57% are eligible to become U.S. Citizens
The number of Somali's living in central Ohio will continue to increase in the next 5 years
Unemployment is rate is higher 5% then state average rate.

The government pays Christian organizations to help them settle here.

refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/refugee-resettlement-fact-sheets/

There are 9 main major refugee resettlement organizations (Volags from “Voluntary Agency”) with approximately 450 affiliated organizations throughout the country; many are run by former refugees.

Below are the 9 Volags that operate today:

US Conference of Catholic Bishops (USCCB),
Lutheran Immigrant Aid Society (LIRS),
International Rescue Committee (IRC),
World Relief Corporation,
Immigrant and Refugee Services of America (IRSA),
Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society (HIAS),
Church World Service (CWS),
Domestic and Foreign Missionary Service of the Episcopal Church of the USA,
Ethiopian Community Development Center (ECDC),

> This is My commandment, that you love one another as I loved you.

Follow our lords word.

>Business > Culture

This is why it's good that Christianity is dying.

Fuck off you filthy hook nose kike. You subhumans will pay for this. The streets of Isreal will be littered with the bodies of kike children and kike whores being raped then gutted alive while their slack jawed merchant husbands beg for mercy.

>Helping refugees like a good Christian is bad.

ahh, nah i'm just doing the lords work.

I can smell it from here, god fucking no

the dark ages were christian and not that bad

can you get off your ass and annex us already?

I can't take the EU's and SYRIZA's cuckoldry anymore, there I said it

come home otto man

This. Christianity is not the answer, especially considering how many are pro-lgbt and pro-immigration.

Same

>ahh, nah i'm just doing the lords work.
And for that you should be hanged as a traitor to your people so that you can go and meet him.

He is right, we don't raze down churchs. Even the most hardcore islamist won't raze a church. Because church are considered home of god in Islam too

>church are considered home of god in Islam
So Islamists are heretics also I see

When i'm in Africa next month building water wells for poor Africans I will pray for you. We are all one race under the lord.

Both Christianity and Islam are corrupted sects of Judaism. What do you expect?

okay, bulgaria albania FYROM and greece are rightful turkish clay, besides that though islam has no place in europe

>we don't raze our churches, all 5 of them!
Oh shut the fuck up, the French state is entirely paying for the maintenance of 40 000 churches in France, spare us your crocodile tears.

>baaaaaah, some culturally irrelevant concordate-era church is being destroyed, muh Europe

>What do you expect?
For you fucktards to realise that God does not need a "home" or a "house". He is everywhere and not confined to man made buildings.

Turn the churchs to mosques.

They will remove the seats and cover the ground with carpets and they add a minaret to the building. It remains the same and christians are allowed to pray in mosques.

As sad as it is, it's their own fault for turning their back on Christ. Fuckheads like are the future of their country, and they will bend over in the face of invaders.

>The re-emergence of the old gods is a work of nefarious forces
110% this

Paganism is provably pushed by jews

That's not how cultural heritage works, France.

No, we don't pay for durka's place of prayers, that's their business.
The reason the state pays for churches maintenance is because a lot of Church property was seized when it was separated from the state, and that capital was used to finance the maintenance of churches, so it's only natural the state pays for it. This only applies to old churches and in no way implies latecomers get a free lunch.

Modern christianity has become a weapon of globalists: full of pedo cucks than want muslim invasion.

Try to use a bit of that american critical thinking before bleating after OP's post.
We don't pay for mosques.

I'm far from religious but that's painful to watch. The architecture alone is history and heritage, why destroy it?

Because it's not culturally or architecturally significant. It was built in an epoch of total creative bankrupcy in Church architecture and nobody is attending it either.
I understand that 1868 looks like forever ago to new worlders, but it's really not.

Frog u fuck up real bad

Muslims like killing atheists even more than they like killing Christians.

DEMOLISH CHURCHES

BUILD MOSQUES

>Southern Baptists Vote to Support Refugee Resettlement After Trump Says to Ban All Muslim Immigration

archive.is/wWCs6

>Church network offers sanctuary to illegal immigrants to avoid deportation

archive.is/rJVmD

>Churches Offer Sanctuary To Immigrants Facing Deportation

archive.is/5ezZm

>Arizona Pastor Explains Why His Church Decided to Shelter Illegal Immigrants

archive.is/uRUoI

>Romney’s Tough Immigration View Is at Odds With His Church

archive.is/HnQw2

MAH CRUSADES, amirite?

I can't find the clip, it was on CBS or NBC months ago about the local church bringing over Somalians. Practitioners were finally upset because of all the changes, even saying they'd give up on the church.