2. What is your honest opinion of yuroopean weeaboos/koreaboos

dumb people

mentally ill

guys are weirdos and losers
women are neglected sluts

retarded subhumans

autistic
and also these

1. Greatest land of glorious rising sun.
2. Well, #YOLO and life is very short therefore it’d be good to know about world and other cultures.

don't care as long as they aren't cringey or in your face about it

pathetic losers

Freedonia
They're fucking cringy.

1. drc
2. i am now an american and anything not american is bad

I don't know any

better than being a niggerboo/redskinboo. Not as good as being a Euroboo.

若い人の逃避で多文化にのめり込むというのはあるかもな。そういう人でもやがて、自分の生活を見つけて卒業していくだろう。

>redskinboo
those exist? Wtf

*他文化

up to the 16th century redskins acomplished more than asians, africans and euros, even while being isolated
exceptions to that were mesopotamians, chinese and perhaps indians and arabs

lame and retarded for the most part but once in a while ill run into a cute girl whos into korean shit and get her GOOKED

good lad

do you find it weird though when non asian girls say stuff like 'im gonna go to korea and get some korean dick'? seems sexpat-ish

i've never experienced like that lol it's mostly girls telling me i look like a kpop star (i dont) or a model (i dont, but im tall) and asking me about about korean culture and about any good korean restaurants in the area. usually after the first 'date' or drink they want to fuck and theyre usually pretty good so i end up having fun with them a few times before dropping them for my next asian brother to have his turn

i wish the world worked more like this

whitey uses gaijin hunters, asians use koreaboos, if you manage to find a good one, stay with them. no anger or bitterness involved on either sides

Honorary Asian

weeaboos are usually insecure mentally ill boys and girls who were bullied for their weird hobbies during their school years

sounds like the beautiful dream of a 2018 martin luther king

Btw
>Doenjangjjigae (Whatever dictionary says)
>Soy beans
>Tofu
>Kimchi

Disgusting

I would not eat that shit disguised as food although they're my local food

순두부찌개 아님?

>not liking 된장찌개
disgusting and is right it's 순두부 in the pic

1.flag
>weeaboos
unbearable
>koreaboos