Even lesbians are racist now

>even lesbians are racist now

kill me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tbud8rLejLM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Everyone's a little bit racist

Sometiiiiiimes

My great grandpap was a racist in Italy. He won many of the races he entered too. I can't afford to be a racist. The cars are too fucking expensive.

>im le so quirky dyke xDD let's see how i can use this event to keep myself relevant hehe :)))

they went so far left they turned far right. gay people are privileged now. it's only a matter of skin color that determines whose side they're on.

Mary Karillo said tonight that Leslie Jones is her spirit animal.

>carpet muncher who spent decades getting patted on the back for it by rich leftist whites when any other group would have shot her
>subconsciously starts looking down on everyone else
Color me surprised.

youtube.com/watch?v=tbud8rLejLM

bump

My dog is racist, he barks only on black people.

How is that racist? She wants to run errands quickly and he runs the fastest. What the fuck dude

The lesbians I have had the "pleasure" of being near are just little fleshbags of hate.

White, black, man, woman, doesn't matter, they are fucking mental and hate anything.

uhhhhh no SHUT up YOU RACEEST!!!

yes we get it your father wasn't around to give you a piggy back ride and now you see some white lady getting one from a black man so you have to lash out in jealousy, why else would all these black people be so offended?

Same here, well, she passed away but, she wasn't born racist, she was owned by nignogs before us.

They beat her, forced her to breed, she was malnurished, then animal control found out and took her away from them.

We loved her and she loved us. But a nignog came near, she would go full on bloodlust beastmode.

this your dog?

Congrats moron. You've found a way to bring race into everything and hate entire groups of people. Your KKK medal is in the mail.

Lesbians aren't real

>How is that racist?
are you kidding me?

>a am I fitting in yet?

Yeah, a person worth hundreds of millions of dollars because she has had shows named after her since the early 90's probably needs to tweet for attention.

Shut the fuck up cunt.
No need to mail your award to (You).
It's right here.

This is what I gathered from the image. It even got a little chuckle out of me. It's cute, which is the kind of benign, nonoffensive humor Ellen is usually going for.

But of course, it's the current year, everything is racist, etc, etc. Sigh. I can't take it anymore.

Doesnt mean we go around comitting
Hate criiiiiimess

Are you a retard?

You're a big guy.

of course leaf comes to defense of dyke

the outrage is stupid but im honestly wondering whats keeping some lgbtq thingy from being a racist

for (You)

Anything that's not Marxist is automatically racist.

>DeGeneres
Degenerate that's for sure.

It's hilarious how quickly they turn on eachother, they are actively finding things to be mad about. It's interesting

Everything is cool when your part of a team!

Hopefully your dog is in a better place now

She had a wonderful life with us and passed due to heart problems.
She will be missed.