1 permanently queer
1 has their presence reduced to three derivative books, max in the DC catalogue

Why?

I choose to read Marvel.

Batman dead
Wonder Woman gay
Superman limited

/thread

This. There are tons of Robins to take the Batman cowl and make the Batman related comics grow..

Wonder Woman being gay would stop editors and writers of shipping her with Superman.

Superman doesn't need that many books.

>1 has their presence reduced to three derivative books, max in the DC catalogue

Need this explained to me a bit more by what you mean exactly before I can make my decision.

>Batman dies
Literally like 15 people who can take on the mantle

>Wonder Woman gay
She's already implied to be bi in rebirth anyway

>Supes limited

Honestly, every character should only be limited to 3 or less books anyways. Sometimes you got like 15 Batbooks going at once, shit is ridiculous

This October, DC has solicited 4 Teen Titan books, 4 Green Lantern books, 5 Superman-family books, and 17 bat-family books.

Damn. I haven't been reading comics for the past year or so. I was hoping to get back into it with Rebirth but this kind of shit makes me not want to.

You are anons of supreme taste.

Batman limited.

Superman gay.

And wonder woman dead. I never liked that bitch to begin with. There are several woman who can take her place in the big 3 and would be batter suited.

This is literally the best choice
Except see a gay superman fuck someone sounds fun

third post best post

>17 Bat family books
How the fuck am I supposed to keep up with that? Being a Batman fan is hard, I'll just stick to Batman, All-Star Batman and Detective Comics and infer anything that seems out of place in the story. Maybe Red Hood too.

Does limited presence mean they can't make infrequent guest appearances in other titles or oneshots & miniseries?

If that isn't the case, really the only one who would be affected by this rule would be Batman.

wouldn't being permanently dead mean that they'd also have their presence reduced to, er, 0 books?

wait, does Wonder Woman even have one derivative book at the moment?

>death
supes. 90% of good superman stories are in alternate universes and i honestly think the JL would be better without him.
>queer
wondy. duh
>limited
batman

1. Kill the Bat

2. Lez the Princess

3. Clark already has three derivative books, they're called the Legion of Super-Heroes, Supergirl and NON-Clark Superboy.

>90% of good superman stories are in alternate universes and i honestly think the JL would be better without him

Let me guess, you like the DCEU as well?

>Sup Forums dodging OP's obvious setup to kill Diana, make Bruce gay and limit Clark's appearances so they're narrowed to chiefly showing up as Bruce's fuck buddy.
Well done, Detectives.

user, do you even read comics? Someone would obviously take the mantle and appear at least in the others comics

1) Permanent Death: Batman. Dickbats forever.
2) Queer as in Pan: Wonder Woman
3) Superman: because why not.

>Superman gay.

Having Bruce or Clark be genuinely gay or bisexual would be really interesting and could lead to interesting character development (and obviously not for each other) but I think Bruce is more likely since he is often written asexually, as subsuming was sexual desires he has, or treating them as simply like filling the batmobile up it needs it (e.g. fucking Selina in an empty penthouse she's robbing, etc.).

But /co isn't really interested in character development that isn't feelings based, and all comic book feelings are based on whatever non-destructive action was going on in comic books they read as kids.

>Dickbats forever.

I don't think Dick ever really enjoyed this. But a nice five year run of this would be good.

1-Batman. Let Dick took the mantle once and for all
2-Wonder Woman because yes
3-Superman, he need its presence reduced anyway.

Batman is in only 3 books, and in one of them, he's only there to job (Detective Comics). And All-Star Batman is kind of bad, as is Red Hood.

That would make it interesting, putting Dick in a mantle that he wants no part of, but feels compelled to whether out of loyalty or necessity. And adds a tragic arc. Bruce raised this kid so that he wouldn't turn out like he did, only for the kid to follow that same path anyway

>Everyone suggesting Dick take the mantle when he never wanted it.

Dick isn't a real person, moron. He won't actually be feeling bad because the writer made him do it.

One of the nice things about DC is the legacies. I know a lot of people scream Wally fags but the arc of Kid Flash being THE Flash is a good one and many of the books were good.

I'm not adverse to a Flash family, but I think a good run (minimum 5 years) of Dick Bats or another non-Bruce Batman would be a better change-up than crap like a sudden existence of a super-powered unimaginatively named duo like Gotham and Gotham Girl.

Dick would be interesting if he was doing it out of loyalty. Although I would want that to be settled by the end of year one, instead of something he either is still feeling heavily by the end of the run.

This is the... Only correct answer. It is also the present reality save for the fact that Batman is alive.

for now.

I wonder how a gay batman would work...
I know DC has worked hard for year to make people stop saying he's gay with robin but I wonder...

It was really bad with the new 52 they wanted exactly 52 titles but they werent willing to cut back on batbooks to do it.

I dont mind having a lot of batbooks but when its getting in the way of so many other potential titles its a pain.

>He won't actually be feeling bad because the writer made him do it.
When writers and editorial begin making changes like that it changes a character's personality. You can sweep it under growth if you fancy, but it doesn't change the fact it's an intentional paint job to facilitate a premise not develop one.

Like the person who had reservations about living in Batman's shadow suddenly rearing to go at giving up his life and identity to take on what he's directly seen as a labor. Or when Gordon of all people was coerced into being Batman.

Now, if a new face like Jean or Terry becomes Batman I'm all for it since they're naive and will learn first what it means. I can also accept cases like Damian where it's out of a sense of family obligation and being the last in line to keep something alive before it dies.

my thoughts exactly

There's Teen Titans and Titans, what else is there?

Unless you're counting tv show tie in trash like the TTGO comic.

Nobody has opted to kill Wonder Woman so far. Has her level of saturation simply not met the necessary levels of annoyance yet?

>One of the nice things about DC is the legacies.
Legacies are nice, but the problem with them is that, in the case of comics, the executives retroactively cop-out and decide to start all over again. If they actually decided to see these legacies through and through, instead of just blanking it all out and building it from scratch, then I'd be more interested.

>There's Teen Titans and Titans, what else is there?
Would Cyborg count? He has two books in October. Also Raven #2.

Wonder woman. For all 3.
3 ongoings about gay wonder woman trapped in hades when?

I'm a total Brucefag but this was the right way to go anything else would be madness.

Several people have hell I'd rather kill her and have gay batman or superman over her. Probably gay superman because batman has like 6 books with his name on it at any given time. Wonderwoman has been the biggest disappointment since the 80s. Just let her die.