Why do you guys think all women want Chad?

Just be yourself, and have confidence, women care about personality just as much as physical attractiveness.

Chads biological signal women of their superior genes

because the media fucks up half the people in this nation. they can't seem to process the statistical fact that the vast majority of people are in relationships with people of their own attraction level.

Who wants to bet she was using this guy for social brownie points and ditched him as soon as they arrived at homecoming?

Why don't more girls wear ankle necklaces?
Hot af desu

no. they went to a pig party afterward

either that or he's rich

>Something tells me he's going to treat her the way a lady should be treated

I doubt it. I doubt this sperg even knows how a woman should be treated and is just a self absorbed videogame playing faggot. The only indication that he's not a total piece of shit is that he apparently has a car he can drive to he place with.

Meanwhile, in the real world she would have called the police and the guy would be jailed for stalking.

>She dropped him like a hot potato (which he resembles anyway) after taking this picture for her facebook and is now letting Chad Thundercock and Brad Lightningballs having their way with her every night

*bracelets

Women are easy, they stay will you if you can offer them value, which is actually the easy part. The hard part is maintaining value, when you stop providing value they leave/cheat.

Chad knows this, he just doesn't care about maintaining value because he can find someone else.

Honestly it's because I've seen to many girls slut it up with some guy they met 2 minutes earlier. They are always drunk when this happens but still it leaves an impression.

>virtue signaling

please, he will be on the curb in moments

Chad checking in...yep. Fuck bitches, get money.

This is sad.
Women care first and foremost about their own self image. I have been around females when they are screening potential partners. They can't even make up their own minds about what they like.
>"Do you think he's cute?"
>"Is he a nerd though?"
>"I'm not sure about his job.. what do you think?"
Physical attraction isn't number 1 on their list. This is true. Resources are their primary concern because as Arthur Schopenhauer said, women are parasitic by nature. But you can get pretty far on charm alone. If you walk into a room pretending that you have the biggest dick there then women will assume that's true. Why? Because they're fucking stupid.
They also openly talk about beta orbiters as tools that they can use at their convenience and they are incapable of seeing why that's a bad thing. I've heard these conversations. It's not just a meme. It's worse than you could ever imagine.

That girl doesn't actually want him. She wants to look compassionate on Facebook.

Based Chad.

Feel like doing an AMA in between pussy crushing?

*anklets you fucking muslim

>that slut
>the way a lady should be treated
Can anybody spell Force fuck? She'll fuck Aaaron (why two A:s? Fuck you kikes) at the homecoming anyway. This is a fucking facebook stunt. All women are animals. /polr9k/ is always roght. Sieg Heil.

>They also openly talk about beta orbiters as tools that they can use at their convenience and they are incapable of seeing why that's a bad thing.
This. I have a friend who was a beta orbiter and one time I asked for advice about how to break him free. Every women acted like there was no problem at all. They were perfectly ok with letting a guy waste his time and money on a girl who was leading him on. They are cold hearted.

I highly doubt she actually danced with him or whatever. Probably reached prom, asked him to "wait here a while, gonna meet some friends" while she grinded with Chad or Tyrone. Poor dude probably stood in a corner all day and got a big at the end of prom.

What sort of awful fucking name is chad anyway?

Fucking Americans using awful fucking names. It only became common when you fucks started using it. The actual inventors of the name never fucking used it.

* got a hug
Fucking autocorrect.

Meme magic bong bro.

im hotter than that fuck and i cant even get anywhere close to a chick like that what the FUCK

The only way is to focus on yourself. Acquire aesthetics, money and status. The sluts will come.

Fuck this piece of shit for even thinking he can punch outside his weight class.

She works out, doesn't eat like a fucking land whale, and this faggot is too lazy to even go for a walk. Now, what? He thinks cause he bought some roses he *deserves* the best.

>women tier thought process

Wait, is that Dan "hold her tighter, she's a fighter" Schneider?