WE WON HAHAHAHA YESSSSSSS SJWS ARE SEETHING

WE WON HAHAHAHA YESSSSSSS SJWS ARE SEETHING.

This makes me happy.

Don't celebrate yet. This is only the beginning. We need to widen the gap and make the victory even larger. Don't give these SJW fucks any ground. Don't let them be comfortable. Support the game. Buy it and remember to tell your friends about it. Tell them how he bravely told SJWs to fuck off and got REWARDED for it. This is the beginning of the comeback.

I heard this game is dogshit and there aren't even dragons

Leftist cocksuckers are leaving negative reviews on Kingdom Come Deliverance steam and metacritic page. 0.5 hrs of time played and they refund or shit all over the game

Hats off to Vavra, with a few tweets he managed to make his game a cultural statement akin to Black Panther. If he shut up about it the game would have gone unnoticed to normalfags.

>imagine being this invested in leisure media for kids

Stop being a manchild.

OH THESE SWEET SWEET TEARS

Explain what this game is and why it makes SJWs mad.

Because it's historically accurate and basically SJWs chimped out on twitter at the creator because he refused to include black people in the game.

There's no African knights in 15th century Germany

Is the game any good?
It looks pretty neat from the little I've seen of it.

they wanted to make a historically accurate medieval game in bohemia, SJWS wanted black people and the ceo told them to go fuck themselves

I tried watching 0-4sen play it and the game seemed boring as shit.

but this game is shit to be honest
if it was released by a giant like EA this game would have mass effect andromeda tier rating

i'm currently 8h in game and what i can point out:
>performance - it runs like shit, on my gtx 970 i have to play on medium settings and i'm getting between 30-45 fps, drops to even 20fps in cutscenes
>you can't even freely save the game whenever you want as many times as you want IN A FUCKING OPEN WORLD GAME
>picking locks is literally impossible
>game crashes constantly and you lose progress because you cant fucking save every 5 minutes
>fucking bugs every 5 minutes, like falling from the sky and dying during the dialogue
>text showing and never dissappearing, have to restart game

garbage game, but plot is fine so far

I still don't get it. Which war is being fought and why were essjaydubyas winning? You seem really hyped but I don't see why.
Also, try

>we

But the game is pretty boring though?

I mean I bought it for support but its kinda shitty imo

What is this shit supposed to show?
I am not a Sup Forumsysexual Sup Forumsirgin

and of course
>loading times, you get a fucking 10 seconds loadscreen when you approach a NPC and start a dialogue

its more like
>casual tears

im also MAD because we are the bad guys

You can fling shit at germans in the game

the creator is a racist slav scum who gets into arguments with random people on twitter