Jerry Seinfeld on Norm

can someone explain the joke to me?
youtube.com/watch?v=7HoSGPQ80Vc

Sorry, it's a Jew thing.

the joke is the gentile being good at business.
jews know that if you're a non-jew you're probably shit at business.
hence the joke... a gentile being good at business

joke is that no matter how good things are going for them, a Jew will complain no matter what.

the joke it's a non jewish can't win against them, so it's a lie, only jewish are doing good at business, that's what they think fucking jews

trips of correctness

Adam is an idiot

it's a layered combination of every post explanation preceding mine. of course to a Jew, a goy being good at business is audacious, but at the same time, a Jew laughs at the idea of business going "great" in the first place because to a Jew, all business could be going better!

what's a jew?

a bit rude

I hope Norm is in a ball busting mood, the worst eps are those where he clearly respects the guest and lets them ramble on with anecdotes from yesteryear

The joke is that a Jew would never say "Great!".
They are very pessimistic and will usually take the questions as a queue to complain about something.

No Jew would ever say business is going great.

points for enthusiasmus

This and the typical naive goyim believing that business is great because they have no clue how the game works or how much money is skimmed off the top in the shadows by the "made guys" in the corporate part of the tribe

The gentiles

Jerry responds with I dint blame you to being a Holocaust denier...

whens Conan?

This Adam dude is such an idiot. Laughs at the joke even though he doesn't get it, and when he is asked to explain why its funny he just repeats the joke incorrectly.

the joke is Jews like to bitch and moan

non jew detected

do you know what audacious means

He laughed because he didn't want to make Seinfeld feel bad. I've encountered situations like this before where someone is expecting you to find something funny and they even announce that beforehand, it just adds pressure while making it less funny. People that do this have particular personalities where the best thing to do is just to pretend to laugh. I would explain more but I think you're autistic anyway. He was pretty dumb to repeat the joke wrongly though fampai but my point still stands

>He laughed because he didn't want to make Seinfeld feel bad.
Honestly, Seinfeld looks like an insufferable person sometimes. I would've nodded and watched him dig his own unfunny grave.

>40 seconds in and still explaining

fuck it I really dont care nor can I listen to his nasally voice any more.

but the joke is about two non-jews

sup adam

jerry seinfeld has never been funny, ever.