Vin Diesel Confirms the Guardians of the Galaxy Will Be in Avengers: Infinity War

io9.gizmodo.com/vin-diesel-confirms-the-guardians-of-the-galaxy-will-be-1785522174?utm_campaign=socialflow_io9_facebook&utm_source=io9_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

>....the Guardians will be included in Avengers: Infinity War and that’s incredibly exciting. Incredibly exciting. Incredibly exciting and something that if you were a part of our page you knew before everybody.

NEAT! MORE EPIC MEMES FOR EVERYBODY!

That's all fine and good, but when will Vin Diesel star in a Dungeons and Dragons movie?

No wonder it seems like Gunn is wrapping up after vol. 2, he hasn't confirmed it but the way he keeps saying that he isn't sure if he's going to return and the fact that they filmed a scene that looked like a ship crashing on Earth which might be Quill's possible return to Earth might be a way for Gunn to wrap up Star-Lord's story.

Also I rather they hijack an Avengers movie for an Avengers/GotG team up than a GotG movie.

I just really wanted a moment where Rocket makes a plan and needs a few things including Bucky's arm

Vin Diesel sucks my fucking dick

That would be perfect

Fuck you, Sup Forums.

Wasn't that the plan all along? That every hero in the MCU will be a part of Infinity War? I remember reading somewhere that the preliminary script had something like 30 or so characters.

I don't know why I get excited, it's probably going to be another Civil War type thing where we pretend that 10 guys fighting is a war. But I still have hope, I mean theres no way in hell that the MCU Avengers alone can beat Thanos unless he never completes the gauntlet, in which case why even bother with a movie about it?

And Rhodey's legs?

Welll at the end of Infinity War the Guardians go back to space.

"I need his prosthetic arm...(looks at Rhodey) and his prosthetic legs!"

Its a big commitment so he's not sure where things will be in Phase 4...he wants to wait and see a bit.

I really have no idea why this hasn't happened yet.

Guardians, Thor, Scarlet Witch, Hulk (the latter two cannot do anything to protect Earth) fight Thanos and the Black Order in space IMHO.

Does not mean they will be on Earth. There may well be two plots one on Earth one in space, with Wakanda being central there.

IMHO expect big battle set-pieces in Wakanda and Xandar.

>A bunch of characters that have a beef with Thanos will be in the movie about fighting Thanos
shock

Pretty sure he pwns you in every conceivable department of your sad life.
For example: Diesel has no time to shitpost le Frogmeme

Apparently Michelle Rodriguez is a D&D player too.

They should really just consider making a D&D movie that's just Fast and the Furious but with horses instead of cars.

hot

OH GEE I'M SO SURPRISED.

I'm not actually but thanks anyway OP.

Well this is actual news since it is a double feature (Infinity war plus whatever part 2 has been renamed to) so knowing guardians are in the first part is relevant

>horse drifting

I'm down.

>io9
>Gizmodo
Sup Forumsmblr is real

because they don't know how to incorporate the dice

if the movie was made in the 80's it would be about a kid with magic dice that either gets sucked into the DnD world or gets to use them in his own. It would be a light comedy with some action, and be somewhat memorable. On the other hand it could have been a Never Ending Story ripoff and have some kid unknowingly control a different plane of existence as the DM, where at some point he realizes it and then gets whatever he's using to control it, probably a magic notebook he writes stories in, stolen by a bully and blah blah blah.

if the move was made in the 90's it would have magic dice but it would be like Jumanji where the dice unleashed/release an ancient evil into the world that can only be stopped with more dice or by rolling the original dice which they lost at the beginning of the movie.

if the movie was made today it would be a hunger games ripoff with a giant dice in the sky that everyone has to try and roll, or it wouldn't be related to DnD at all and just have the title DnD and take place at a college or something.

if it was made in the 2000's it would be like Eragon, aka terrible in every conceivable way.