Since The Flash is Chinese in the DCEU...

Since The Flash is Chinese in the DCEU, do you think it is based on the Chinese Justice League from DC Rebirth's New Super-Man?

YASSS

Ezra Miller is just Jewish.
He is not Chinese.

Would like that though

>Jewish dad
>German and Dutch mom
>Chinese

This shitposting was never funny.

I want Sup Forums to leave

he's not chinese you retard, he's just stoned.

The worse part is that there were people actually complaining that the ess jay double u's made the Flash Asian for diversity sake, when Ezra's not even Asian.

Well, he does look pretty Japanese in that one picture that people sometimes post of him here.

I can see why people would think he's at least half japanese or chinese or something

why do I want to fuck his butt? seriously, give him Scarecrow's lips and he's perfect

ezra miller is a jew

he's filthy frank's cousin

SJWs were probably too busy complaining about DC propagating rape culture or some gay shit to mistake Erza for Asian to set off anyone to complain about it.

Wait Filthy Frank isn't Asian?

It's not even Sup Forums. It's fucking Sup Forums. They do a bait thread like this every once in a while on practically every board to promote white male anger or some shit.

ok wtf. They look almost identical and have Miller as last names

Yes user it's always Sup Forums

Ezra's not Chinese

>Ezra wasn't cast as Terry McGinnis
Why?

Has this been confirmed? Also Ezra has more caucasian features than his "cousin"

He doesn't even look caucasian at all.

Does Terry, honestly? In that picture, Ezra looks like he could be terry

I said that he has more caucasian features.
Does this nose looks asian to you?

You never know.

It's the most clever casting
A jew, one of them, who looks asian and sometimes mexican, so it's "diverse"

This is true. My father who is not a comic geek and does not understand how to use the internet recently watched BvS with me and he asked me who the mexican guy from the future was.

>Ezra wasn't cast as Terry McGinnis

fug

You're one of those fools turned on by human pencils?

Two Wongs can't make a white, but I guess two whites made a Wong here.