I can deal with the bullets, and the bombs, and the blood. I don't want money, and I don't want medals...

> I can deal with the bullets, and the bombs, and the blood. I don't want money, and I don't want medals. What I do want is for you to stand there in that faggoty white uniform and with your Harvard mouth extend me some fucking courtesy. You gotta ask me nicely.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9kB7Byoe_Uo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

DUBS AND JACK DIES TONITE!!!

I'm watching this right now!!!

Singles and Jack lives another 15 years.

> I'm gonna rip the eyes out of your head and puke into your dead skull, you messed with the wrong marine!

Who was in the wrong here?

>Tom Cruise was supposed to be the good guy

Hollywood liberals make me sick.

Jesus, those old Burton Batman movies sure were dark

This...The colonels speech/actions made PERFECT sense to me

I was genuinely confused about why he was the "bad" guy and had to have a liberal explain it to me..."that it was arrogant blowhardy bullshit that military brass say to justify their actions and relieve their guilty conscious"

perjury makes sense to you?

I loved everything he had to say, but the two marines on trial didn't deserve to take the fall. Is it possible to enjoy his philosophies and be ok with the ending?

tell that to santiago's bloody throat

They were given an order, gayboi

>u want the truth u can't handel the trut

>It's alright to harm others if you're given an order
Sounds like Nazi talk to me.

Exactly. The Colonel's philosophy led to that consequence.

>but the two marines on trial didn't deserve to take the fall

There shouldn't have been reason for anyone to take a fall. But to be perfectly honest officers are more important than grunts in the long run.

He should have fucked off when he had the chance.

>when he had the chance

you mean like begging for a transfer for 14 months?

related I guess
youtube.com/watch?v=9kB7Byoe_Uo

YOU WANT THE TRUTH?

I love that movie. Watch it everytime I see it on TV.

Used to do the same with The Fugitive, but I got burnt out on it.

nah, don't say him the truth, he can't handle it

Watch Things to Come. It's a movie about a virus that sweeps the country and kills the majority of the population. Those that did survive, did so by banding together,l and killing the infected. Slowly over time, they begin to restore a bit of civilization until this guy shows up from what is essentially the One World Government. He tells them they have to give up all of their shit, including their sovereignty and join the rest of the world. This guy is seen as the hero of the film. It's so fucking ridiculous. The ending is even weirder considering he's supposed to be some noble hero but I don't want to spoil it.

>Things to Come (1936)
>A global war begins in 1940.

Uncanny.

So this movie was just the intro of JAG?