In an retarded impulse I intentionally leave my phone on a public park and ran

>In an retarded impulse I intentionally leave my phone on a public park and ran

what the fuck I have done to deserve to be a bipolar asshole, why the fuck nature punishes me like this

go back and get it

stupid wh*Teoid

Of course it's still there waiting for me
I'm not white you dumb aussie, and it has nothing to do with that shit. I have one of the most fucked up mental illness and I don't know what to do

jajajajjsja estos shitlenos

what is your illness?

Bipolar disorder. I often do this kind of things, I'm slowly destroying my life

take medications retard.

I already do but I am irregular as fuck, which resulted in a big mess and now I'm worse than before thanks to the side effects

you do realize you have a mental illness and you need to take meds?

>have a heart dissease or diabetes
>better not take my meds

try alcohol

I was frustrated because even though I meticulously follow the treatment and put a lot of my part I barely passed the month without any manic/depressed attack and hell no, I'm not intern myself in a mental hospital aka madhouse

Fall in alcoholism would be a sure pass to suicide and I smoke too much already

just take your pills, faggot.

i though only chick can be biplor

Interning yourself in a mental hospital for a short period of time may be very beneficial for your mental health and general well being. A friend of mine did it for one month, and now she's so much better.
Prejudices take you nowhere

>wh*Te "people"

Easy to say for you but the truth it's that pills and psychiatry are a big meme and together they make one of the most corrupt and inhumane industries ever

I thought that too but after 6 years of suffering this I accepted that's a myth and girls who romanticize bipolarity are fucking insane

>Prejudices take you nowhere
I know but I'm tired. I also know some people that enter to a mental hospital and they still feel like shit

no retard, you have a literal sick brain and you need to take meds, faggot.

I notice a diference when I stop taking my meds for some weeks.

t. schizo

Good luck man. I really hope things get better for you.

You just tell me to take my meds and then you proceed to interrupt your treatment just to make a brainlet experiment and see what happen? you have the sick brain here
Thank you man I appreciate your words
Shut up and enjoy your mental health while you can

take your pill dumbass, stop beating around the bush and take them

get a full frontal lobotomy.
guarantee no more bipolar

was reading about this the other day
god damn that shit was frightening

What you loose in phones you regain in (you)'s.

Did you maybe on some level hope for someone kind to return it and talk for awhile? I hope you can work like this with your psychitrist... You will come to grip what causes you to act out (besides just BIPOLAR) and with that knowledge try to find other ways to meet new people.

Good luck, just keep trying!

Sorry, that probably sounded a bit demeaning. Just keep working, when days are dark don't forget when days were happy... Wish you well!

dude don't worry, i lost my phone 3 fucking times, and it was returned every time. someone will find it and call you.

>>In an retarded impulse I intentionally leave my phone on a public park and ran
Must look funny. How does it happen though?

I think that shoot my head would be less barbaric than submit myself to a lobotomy

I can't make the distinction between political propaganda and this article 2bh

Don't worry, I get your point. I believe that's the work of the psychologist but man, my psychologist sucks. Yes maybe it sounds like I'm being too pity to myself but that woman doesn't help me at all. And since a few time I only make depressed friends who are more fucked tan me, we don't even try to give each other nice tips but just hear the shit we want to take out of our heads

>someone will find it and call you
People here are not that friendly nor honest user

I left my house in attempt to collect info about some study issues of mine but my mood suddenly started to decay and I chose to sat in a random place (the public park). Time passed and the angst didn't stop so when I came to the suicidal-faggot state I took my phone and delete the whole data, I configured it like a brand new phone and inside the case I put a piece of paper with the words ''iPhone 7''. After 5 min of anxiety and doubt I quietly leave the phone in a random chair, I walked like 10 meters and then start to euphorically run to my house. It was early in the morning so I think that just a few people noticed me.
You can judge as much as you want

Hope you get better Chile