One of these threads

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yet9P_DxJIY
blog.constitutioncenter.org/2015/12/constitution-check-would-a-ban-on-all-muslims-entering-the-u-s-be-valid/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You are on a neo-nazi website after all.

Now post more than 10 examples of the left.

>knows who Steinem is
>misuses welfare queen
Thanks for that, SJW.

youtube.com/watch?v=yet9P_DxJIY

>this one is for (((you)))

Gold

> t.

>this is (you)

>When you post obviously shitty strawman images but get responses when you were not even trying to bait because people on Sup Forums have Double Digit IQs

>suicidesquad.jpg

MOMS

I HATE EVERYONE

I rarely cringe at things but jesus christ this is too much

>Jared really got into character to play the joker, so much so that it actually scared us. While filming a scene, I directed him to lay on the floor and he actually did it, the absolute madman.

>Sup Forums is one person
Don't you have mosque to go attend, or something, Bongistan?

>leftists trying to meme
You don't get this shit, it is supposed to be a quick and snarky text not a wall

>guns are mass murderers
Either Leto is another retarded liberal, or he's genuis for implying that only a crazy lunatic like the Joker would think that.

Thank you for Correcting The Record(tm). $0.05 have been deposited to your CTR employee trust fund.

Tbf guns have probably killed more people throughout human history than anything else except for disease

People think nuclear bombs are weapons of mass destruction when the AK-47 really has it beat by a country mile

>I'm going to prove I'm better than my opponents, by resorting to their tactics.
That's how you do it, you skinny jean wearing, leftie.

The sad thing is, we've seen this play out several times through history and they STILL don't pay attention or learn from it.

>twisted vision
kek

>guns get up on their own and shoot people down through SJW meme magic
When irresponsible parents let their kids get a hold of laundry detergent, Tide makes a PSA about it, telling parents not to be retarded. When the item is a gun, every leftie blames the gun, and not the parents.
No potential weapon has ever been made one without cruel hands at their helms.

I'm not making a gun control argument m8 I'm just pointing out a fact

can you post the rest of these? These were pretty funny.

Oh you find gay sex disgusting? That must mean you really like it.

Government controlled guns have killed more than anything in human history. Usually just after the civilians after stripped of them. University if Hawaii did a study on it and termed it Democide. Over 200 million since the 20th century alone. As far as private owned guns and regular civilian shootings? It's not even close. More people die in car accidents every year than from guns. Even today we are at 40+ year lows of gun deaths in America but media hype spins it far worse than it actually is.

>guns kill people
>That's exactly how it happens, it's a fact!
>No, I'm not a SJW
$0.05 have been deposited into your account.

>hah, fucking liberals hating the 2nd amendment
>>Trump gets angry about muzzies
>QUICK, BURN THE CONSTITUTION

>not posting the original

>any meme I don't like is a bad meme

Better luck next time, kiddo

>anyone on pol having blonde hair

That's by nation, not ideology or faith.

blog.constitutioncenter.org/2015/12/constitution-check-would-a-ban-on-all-muslims-entering-the-u-s-be-valid/

I love these. These are so stupid, but once you've been browsing tumblr and reddit you can spot pretty much all of these strawmen in real life.

Fk the kikes, the enemy of our enemy is our friend

Not a bad idea, actually. We should shame whiggers for not writing themselves out of the gene pool.

Lol you're a dumbass guns have been around like what maybe 500 years? Diseases have literally almost wiped out humanity several dozen times. Not to mention 70% of the gun deaths are from war and the others who were shot mostly deserved it (criminals, black on black, etc)

I don't really get this one. Is it just pointing out that in voters tend to resort to personal attacks like bullies?

the best one!

hes fat as shit

usually big ego fucks like that guy are the ones that would get easily BTFO in a fight. its why they talk big

me: actual 6'3. If someone pisses me off i dont talk shit ill just stand there and look at them and they just shut their mouths and go about their business

if you have to talk shit for 2 minutes and death threat people you are the one who is a pussy. A man who is truly strong doesnt have to yap about it to try and make it known.

This one is great

forever the best one

The funniest part of the complaints about "hurp feminine products cost more MUH WIMMEN TAX" isn't that they don't understand the difference in materials used, it's that THEY DON'T JUST BUY THE CHEAPER ONE INSTEAD. THERE IS NO LAW SAYING YOU CAN'T BUY A MAN'S RAZOR OR A MAN'S SHAMPOO OR A MAN'S TOOTHBRUSH. IF THE PRICE BOTHERS YOU THAT MUCH JUST BUY THE MALE VERSION.

During brexit there were lots of articles pointing out how the "dumb and uneducated" are voting for leave, making it sound like the elites being a total dickheads towards working class thus being the reason why working class would want to part EU in the first place.

:^)

My favourite, even though I don't know what genre of music it's referring to. I know the kind it means, but not the name, offhand.

EPIC
WE DID IT REDDIT
UPVOTED

Kill yourself

I see. Thanks

That's all I have unfortunately

Male products are usually more expensive though.

If I want a decent new razor, some blades, some shaving gel and a men's skincare product I'm gonna be paying £30.

I don't get where this argument comes from.

Only thing I agree on is that tampons and sanitary towels shouldn't be taxed as it's not like women choose to get periods every month.