Pol fighting crime

Okay, so I was cruising around Sup Forums and basically this guy was talking about how he wanted to be like a fucking superhero vigilante and he needed help coming up with a costume and a discussion got sparked within it talking about how all of Sup Forums should do the same thing and they could end crime then some other guy said that Sup Forums would be able to do that way better, do you guys think Sup Forums could actually do that?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/xfFFa
youtube.com/watch?v=h3Z-mE3-BKM
youtu.be/4jPTrS-7d14
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fucking dumb

Sup Forums is fighting globalists already

yeah sure, but like do you think Sup Forums is organized enough to band together and fight crime across the globe? (if we could all set differences aside and fight crime)

Why would a board of peace fight anything?

Youre thinking of /po/ the most degenerate board on this Cambodian rice cleansing website. Dont let thier papercraft fool you, each fold is made with pure hatred.

I think what I'm getting at is that I personally think Sup Forums is the most Organized of all the groups, and if theres for what ever reason, we'd all decided was a need then do you think that everyone could stay making Vigilante groups around the globe, like all with a certain theme or some shit and make coordinated attacks & shit

>Milwaukee riots
>Several Nigs mown down in the darkness
>Rumours of "sum moon ass cracka muh fugga" begin to circulate.
>Slayings linked to the "mooncrew" crop up all around the united states
>Law abiding citizens no longer fear the night, when the moon rises.

>Civilian look up to the moon
>whispers
>thank you Sup Forums

Hi Sup Forums, I'm from Sup Forums, and I'm a little more drunk, and someone made a discord for this
discord.gg/xfFFa

She's been working out

gg

bumping for crow man

thats my dad

dude fuck crowman he wont do it :(

We have Sup Forums's Murder, going around the world, ending crime and cringe as we know it. We could have conventions. Like Anonymous but with crows.

maybe we could be super villians instead? shitposting left and right, and we could be the opposite of a crow, what ever that animal would be

>most Organized
You're mistaking most of us having jobs and not being dipshits by proxy.

Anyone who can hold down a job must be somewhat competent and organized.

Sup Forumsacks will create Right Wing Death Squads

or fuckk, we could be like the anti crow bc the OP of the crow thread is a liar, and we could do everything he wont bc hes too pussy

we are already, difference is we're fighting the globalists without needing masks. pic related is our protection

Im down for either, we can either fucking kill everyone or save everyone,

yes but its even better when were wielding batons beating the shit out of globalists and maybe a few muggers or two

That worked out so well the last time Sup Forums donned mask to fight injustice.

Stop being Undertale.

/sg/ got a russian airstrike called on an ISIS training camp.

that's pretty good tbqhwy senpai

Yes exactly!! The thread got derailed a bit, but that's what I'm talking about, if Sup Forums set their minds to it they could achieve the shit that they talk about all the time, like actually fighting the bad guys! This shits all hypothetical and wont happen, but still

I think you're onto something bro

discord.gg/xfFFa
We need to not just make America great again, but now we need to Make The Earth Great Again.
Starting with assassination of the 2 U.S. candidates.

You dont need Sup Forums or any other board. Find motivation, a cause and maybe some people with the same ideology.
Study, train hard, make a difference.

Right? I don't know if I'd go as far as saying Sup Forums is the smartest of all the groups, but I do genuinely think they have some educated people and everyone here is passionate about the shit they talk about! Thats what I'm getting at, the fact that everyone in this Area of Sup Forums talks about shit that is close to the heart to them, so in theory the people who feel the same about the same shit could actualy do something; shit like that other guy had said, i dont doubt that some way some how a group of Sup Forums dudes could drop a bomb on ISIS, idfk how but I do think the people in this area could do actual shit. idk just a thought I had,

Are you stupid? Sup Forums is only fighting to be the edgy part of the internet while Sup Forums fights over who has most trapps on their computers. Wanna fight globalists? Go out and fucking kill them! That's how you stop them. Wipe out their whole god damn family like the russians did once or the french. Only doing this will end them but people think their slackivism on internet my save the world. Kill the media moguls, kill the bankers, kill the military leaders, kill the corrupt politicians, kill all the people around them that might take their place. But doing this will also destroy your own life with harsh punishment and not many people are willing to die for that. The globalists won after world war 2, they financed both side of the war and made sure they came winning out of it so only way to stop them is to destroy them. Remember people are so selfish they let al capone run free because he gave them liquor and gambling.

Sounds totally nuts but only way to stop thim is KILL THEM. HANG THEM HIGH!

yes this guy gets it, thank you

>The Moonmen
>no one cared who they were until they donned the crescent

He can wear a Guy Fawkes mask and call himself "Anonymous." His first target should be scientologists.

Sweden Yes

Sadly he decided to go with fucking Crow Man, how lame is that shit

kek

What if we mixed Sup Forums, Sup Forums, /fit/, and /k/ into a super hero group.

Numbers of /k/, influence and intelligence of Sup Forums, guns and munition training of /k/, and lifting of /fit/

We could work together in our nightly scanner threads and immobilize.

>moonmen

If the first thing you're thinking about is your costume, you're doing it wrong.
Anyway, there are already a handful of faggoty crimefighters out there (pic related). If you really want to do something cool, become a super villain arch nemesis to one of them and kidnap their loved ones, then tie them to a log in an old sawmill or some other Snidely Whiplash shit that the hero can save them from at the last second. The cops hate these guys, so they won't get involved, and you can't tell me that Phoenix Jones isn't secretly wishing for this.

this is a great idea but I dont think anyone would cooperate with eachother

>Sup Forums could be a great super villian I think

Cross boarders.

I happen to browse all three but Sup Forums.

Pretty much any board on Sup Forums anymore has Sup Forums influence now.

..this is true. The unintended side effects of CTR shilling.

I still have faith in the Moonman clan

This user does not represent Sup Forums.
His post is not a common view here.
Intelligent people would not do that.
Somebody get this man help.

Not a single person should reply to him.
Only a madman would think this.
What is wrong with this person?

>read the first letter of each sentence.

I still have faith in the Moonman Clan idea.

>fighting crime
>smart

There are too many massive islanders livin in my city for this to work

but if there was a country with scrawnier criminals I'm all in

I'm travelling to Germany this year with my family. If any were to die I would probs become a vigilante and burn a migrant camp down or something idk.

oh shit good idea, Sup Forums of Germany could fill Muslims and stop the rapists

Even if they died from natural causes?

kill*

I'm having a Goebbels vibe

>our powers combined...
>we are...
>Captain Faggot!!!

>inb4 genocide of muslims in europe

>Responding to a man wanting Sup Forums to go around beating 'muggers'
This is a fucking honeypot
FBI GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEE

and its too early to weed anything out

We're more powerful in our basements anyway.

youtube.com/watch?v=h3Z-mE3-BKM

that wasn't the original idea of the thread, i was only saying that Sup Forums is coordinated enough that i think we could

It's cool you bring that up, someone had said something about that earlier and I'd made the point that I think the dudes of Sup Forums could coordinate something like that because theres some smart dudes in this area of Sup Forums, the original idea of the thread wasnt really emphasizing the idea of us running around in masks beating up muggers and globalists, it was that I think that if everyone here was passionate about it we could make something like that happen, or like you said with an airstrike, i think these guys could make that shit happen too

>Coercing and leading questions/statements
>Trying to deflect guilt this poorly
Did you start this job today?

Red!
Orange!
Yellow!
Green!
Blue!
Purple!

GO FAGGOT!

By your queerness combined I am Captain Faggot!

Captain Faggot, he's our hero,
Gonna take your t-cells down to zero,
He's our queerness magnified,
And his gayness he will never hide

Captain Planet, he's our hero,
Gonna take your t-cells down to zero,
Gonna help him spread the GRIDS,
To all of the fags and all of the kids

"You'll pay for this Captain Faggot!"

(chanting)
We're a bunch of queers,
You can be one too!
'Cause being a faggot is the thing to do,
Straigtness and breeding is not the way,
Hear what Captain Faggot has to say:

"THE QUEERNESS IS YOURS!!"

Off by 2.If you got that it would have happened.

I already posted this once but pic related. Nothing good comes from an organized Sup Forums. Only autism and cringe.

I was talking about the gif but, now we're talking about it, people have started organising and some already began to act (not talking about corsica, they're already a step ahead)
You know, litteraly removing kebab

Fighting crime is racist in 2016.

Checkmate whitey.

gg

Holy fucking shit!

i meannn I think you're looking way to deep at this thread, I made it half jokingly but also half for the discussion on if Sup Forums could organize things for good like the with syria general bombing

10/10. I just spewed soda out of my nose.

I fucking love it.

Cuck, get the fuck out of here

pretty much a perfect representation lol

That's a bright future pal

Pig Mask. - Follow islams around and tell the women they are safe.

Sup Forums already has.

Pure gold user

Because of you faggots, this doesn't work anymore. For a true representation, you queers need to change the chick to a trap

Fuck you guys and that fake miller meme

I spent 10 minutes digging through jewtube only to find out he never actually paraphrased goebbels

Fuck you pol

Can't go worse than
youtu.be/4jPTrS-7d14