Realistically speaking, how do I become a Joker-like figure IRL?

Realistically speaking, how do I become a Joker-like figure IRL?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1305492/Real-life-Russian-BATMAN-spotted-emerging-building.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tell jokes. Make sure they're funny. Cut open your cheeks

By killing yourself

Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos. Oh, and the thing about chaos? It's fair.

someone say CHAOSH??

Just be intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.

What is the 2017 equivalent of the Joker forum avatar?

Fall in a vat of acid and chase around the first guy you see dressed like a giant bat

IRL Joker, if he stuck to one major city, would be caught within a matter of days.

Laugh alot

Move to Moscow and become a terrorist
dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1305492/Real-life-Russian-BATMAN-spotted-emerging-building.html

do forums and irc channels and vent and all that shit even exist anymore or do people just r*ddit subforums and tumblr now?

how are 11-years-old weeaboos today getting into & discussing dragonball z and persona or whatever gay japanese crap?

>how are 11-years-old weeaboos today getting into & discussing dragonball z and persona or whatever gay japanese crap?
I don't know, what site are you using right now?

Become serial killer.
Wear a lot of shitty outfits.
Tell bad jokes.
Die.

Not that hard.

Kim Jong-un is irl joker and he's firing missiles at the establishment every day

Nah i would say he's more like the condiment king.

Don't be a faggot and burn all your money.

depends on how big the city is, if we're talking sprawling NYC, all of the 5 major districts, you would NOT be able to catch a joker like figure if he were smart enough

where he would get got though is the whole connections part if this were a realistic scenario, even the scummiest of niggers and mick families wouldn't want to work with a literal death worshiping psychopath no matter what he offered, unless he started some sort of cult he would have zero followers and would have to fund himself, plan and enact shit himself, and get all the capital to do said plans himself

>unless he started some sort of cult
Digits confirm the cult of the Joker.

oh fuck lads

Don't ever fucking post nah at me again

I'm like the Joker irl, I don't care about rules. FUCK Batman and fuck rules. Fuck Amanda Waller, but not because she's a woman or black, because she's authority and I don't respect authority. Harley Quinn is so fucking awesome. Just like my gf, badass and oh so beautufil.

shiiiit

nah

THOSE TRIPS YEAAAAAA

Do it OP.

Underage: The Thread

you have to do something CRAZY like
>move someone's table to the left an inch every time you visit their house
>say happy birthday when someone wishes you a merry Christmas
>tell the cashier your name is Satan at Starbucks
just a few ideas, you know... if you have the guts to be a real sick f*ck like me ;)

Discord

Why don't you want to be a hard working average citizen

Learn how to make bombs. Become a logistical genius. Go to military. Find all city blueprints. Make barrels and barrels of explosive in the cheapest manor possible. Have 3 escape contingencies. And 3 escape contingencies for the 3 escape contingencies. Don't have a plan written out. Get ready to change it quickly. Management is key. Get walkie talkies and cheap phones. Even in your own home base, never stop working. Plan for a year. Be able to move quick. Remove fingerprints. Remove all info of yourself. Be ready to die for an ideology. Work for 5 years on gathering people who think similarly to you and want to work with you. Kill henchmen only when other henchmen aren't looking. Learn how to sow. Get basic medical training. Find out everyone loved ones location. buy 1000 card decks, make henchmen separate the joker ones only. Burn the rest. Get a hacker buddy. Be nice to him. Rob an army truck for gear. Get your own theme. Have very good reason why you do it. And just be aware that this is a suicide mission and that this momentum of you having the upper hand isn't gonna last, and enjoy the ride!

Cult of the Clown.

Kill Mark Hamill, wear his skin and mimic his Joker voice as a gag. For his BONER's sake.