Islam is love

Even the master himself said that the Islam is the best religion. There isn't any better and muslims are doing us a favour by converting the whole europe.

Prove me wrong.

>pro-tip: you can't

He didn't mean the religon, he meant the teachings in I said religion.

Nice defence you got there Cuckney.

The quote is fake.

Hitler was a faggot though

No.

>implying he will tolerate the mudslime invasion of europe

The only reason why Islam might have been alright back then is because they kept to themselves

"Said the Christian."

Reminder that in Hitler's time, NOBODY considered islam a threat to white civilization.

If he was alive now, he'd hate islam like any other nationalist.

He's actually right though. Your quote has no reliable source.

Although Adolf did speak about the strength, unity and brotherhood he saw within the Islamic community.

yes. it is from an arab who said he heard hitler say it..well if we take that as a source........

and also...hitler liked that they would die for islam and this made it pretty easy for him to controll them against the jews..he liked that it made them useful idiots thats it...
everything else he said about the jews who they look dirty with their black hair on their arms and all the subhumans features is the same with the arabs...he would have let then die against the jews and then killed them after it.

arabs would have never lived in germany together with germans NEVER and no german would have accepted them as partners or friends..

source : every single german who lived in that time..some are still alive..ask them

why dont u just have more babies mr genocide victim. Like there is no active geno happening.

>Was a Catholic himself
>Only respects Islam

The original Cuckstian.

hitler was just sucking up to the muslims to get them on his side

it's true that he didn't hold christianity in high regard but he kept it cause all the alternatives are shit

>Islam is evol

I fixed it for you, you're welcome friend.

Also, consider yourself proved.

Nice try but Hitler was Catholic. He fought for Christianity and the swastika was inspired from a church building. At that time Islam wasn't a threat like the now pseudo Islam thats being used to wage a new crusade. Pretty sure he would be against them today.

rlly makes u're think

I only admire winners

don't be stupid and ignorant .he used catholicism as a shill.he demolished churches and killed priest.aside that, a lot of people died because of his decisons.

Reminder that Hitler also said rwn gtk

Lol....NO
>"We do not want any other god than Germany itself"-Hitler

>Shecklegrubber...

Hitler was at most a pantheist with secular views

This is a fake quote.

Why would he go from one fairy tale to another , even in the quran jesus is best prophet

Hitler was a cuck to the desert rats.

The real nigga we should idolize is Vlad the Impaler. He killed Muslims so brutally they were terrified of him. He was a national hero and today people demonize him in the west as if he was a monster.