Pick a side

Pick a side.

USA

The grey one

white

红色

Hard one...

You have short, ugly, filthy, ignorant and sadist people in one hand, and in the other you have chinks...

Olympic Hackers from Russia

>You have short, ugly, filthy, ignorant and sadist people in one hand
Argentina was one of the colored cunts?

chinks, they are less intrusive

Hate both but still USA
Let's be serious here

I pick a 3rd option.

Don't have to, American voters made that choice for us :)

the civilised one

>short, ugly, filthy, ignorant and sadist people

All of this applies to rgentinians except for the sadist part since argentinians are a bunch of pussies.

>Imagine being a cuck for the country that hated and still dislike USA

No, but is similar description : sudaca, poor,diarreha color ppl ,ugly, dumb,disgusting and savage

> green

Hello /poltard, see you're up early today

Me too.
I should practice my Mandarin.

/thread

China
at the end they only care about their own shit and don't start war in the middle east for no reason

China

Ni hao.

Blue boys

中国当然。

China
always pick the land of my ancestor.

this

Fry some chinks and im not a fan of zog

la creatura

>Argentinian
>calling us short, ugly, filthy, ignorant and sadistic

You know about the irony about you saying that, right?

>green
Subtle

Easy choice

America: %56 wh*Te
China: %0 wh*Te

Thus, I support China.

I support both then chose the one who's winning

I pick the choice that has tigers and is big

China for sure

S I L K R O A D 2.0
I
L
K
R
O
A
D

nice kike features and that disgusting zit uglyass faggot.

Nippon

China. China is way more discrete in how they do things, I'd much rather have them rule the world over USA (not that that it's already happening anyway).

America, I guess
kys

Americans

Chinese culture is shit

this

Russia or China?

Green

>t. drug addict fag

I trust China

topkek

>being a cuck for a country that has less GDP than CANADA
Russia is nothing, mate.

Most faggots from this shit forum will side with China because their favourite cartoons are made there

t. English teacher

A new challenger appears.

America has gone past the stage where it builds things. Instead it just talks about building things. Look at the lousy roads, collapsing bridges, lousy air service, almost non-existent railway network, and cheap urban development. Instead, it has gone the way of having lawyers who argue endlessly, playing dumb word games, and then call it democracy.

Just look at Congress, which is full of lawyers. They wouldn't know how to build anything if they wanted to! But they have endless ideas about how you should NOT build something unless you make a donation to their campaign. In which case they just might vote for your bill.

THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA: the best democracy money can buy!

This desu

my chinese blothels

USA our greatest ally

The one thats not a degenerate cesspool of jewish influence thats pushing multiculturalism, degeneracy and nigger culture into the world

Lol we are always building tho, cities are getting renovated everywhere our country is just too big tho. Also infrastructure reconstructions are fucking everywhere too.

Harsh reality for Russiaboos: They wont win a war with China, even with nukes.

Usa because of t historical, cultural and blood reasons (they are/were an extension of europe in the new world).

Based Italy keeping the dream alive.

i pick a 4th option

This is how China enforces the One Child Policy.

This is Mao's Little Red Door.

Are you upset about thedonald not being popular anymore? Why are you spewing shit?
I don’t like chinks but at least I’m not a no job having nigger about it.
You’re embarrassing ffs.

Canada stronk

Out, now.

this

switzerland triggers my autism every time

I pick whatever side the jews are on, they always profit for some reason

>using the words “chinks” and “nigger”
>whining and crying about a couple webms of chinks getting wrecked

Go kill yourself you retarded hypocritical faggot.

Are you serious? You cry about thedonald and Sup Forums shit but then you go on to call him a nigger? Are you retarded?

只有一个选择

US has the most potential for doing good in the world, whilst also the most potential to fuck everything up (see now). Russia and China only have the potential for the latter.

I pick the opposite of whatever side the jews are on, they always steal my money for some reason

I'd rather die than have you on my side

t. chang

China

I wouldn't mind if China took care of global affairs for a while, we need to focus on our own problems here in America anyways. Once they are fixed and we're doing well again, I suppose we'll be eager to take that spot once again.

Honestly I'd prefer if everyone could just fuck off and mind their own business, but hey, that's not how the world works.

Based Chad saving the world.

The only reasonable option. Ideally allied with China.