KILL SIX BILLION DEMONS

Collapse
>In an ironic twist, Juggernaut Star is owned by a crate of teacups

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5gFnCwVqbWs
killsixbilliondemons.com/comic/ksbd-2-27/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I wonder how quickly she'll begin to age, or wll she do something else entirely?

I'm thinking she'll waste away right there, or not escape in time before the whole city hits the ground. Either way Mottom is on her way out.

She's given up
I think she's trying to kill herself before she loses everything

That sounds lame. I want Ally to personally execute each of the seven.

nah that last panel is a look of realization or something

That's a "broken" look
Staring into the horizon at nothing

Who's your favourite demiurge user?

Of course, it's me isn't it?

shouldn't it be Gog Magog?

Who is calling to her? Is it one of the zombie maidens?

He changed some of the names slightly. Jagganoth as opposed to Jagganath.

Really? I thought she'd take a step forward on the path to royalty or something and pull out a blade of want of her own as she inflict violence upon the wolves that have been her masters for so long.

Layla's face in the fifth panel is great.

Man, Mottom has already aged into a MILF in like 10 minutes
she must consume that fruit like every hour or some shit

>human lives are so fragile
>gets wrecked by like 500 of them

the symbolism dude.

Probably more. She was already getting age spots here. Like RIGHT after she ate the fruit.

She says it's not working as well anymore, and Alison is already aged back up.

Glad to see fishtits is still alive and kicking. I hope a decent number of the Pursuers make it out, I like them guys.

Quote from the previous page
>“I wasted five hours of hard fighting and a hundred and fifty of my best men bringing it down. Then it exploded.”

>– General Yross of the Yellow Moon Brood, on fighting angels

throw enough fragile lives at an angel and youll get somewhere
somewhere being short hundred of men and a bunch of wasted time

If you damage an angel enough, their armor becomes uninhabitable and they return to the void to chill until someone fixes their shit.

If you REALLY damage an Angel's shell, they're kicked back to the Void hard enough that it kills/reincarnates them (though their reincarnation is a lot shorter than a "real" death).

This, however, usually has the side effect of the Angel violently exploding out of their wrecked armor, with as much collateral damage as you'd expect

whose hand is that?
i want to say Juggernaut because i want him to interact with Allison but it's probably White Chain because the hand has no edgy spikes on it

Jugg got a face full of tea, so yeah the dramatic reveal is going to be White Chain, or maybe it's bookface

Of course it's white chain, he beat his hands bloody just last page. And why would it ever be one of the pursuers, sans Mathangi?

Bump

Poor Juggernaut, he'll return angry knowing his mission was stopped by a crate of tea cups

>I wonder how quickly she'll begin to age
She's reached adulthood within an hour or so.

I would assume she has at least another hour, maybe 2.

>That sounds lame. I want Ally to personally execute each of the seven.
Well, she personally destroyed the tree keeping Mottom alive. She is directly the cause of Mottom's death.

INGSVLD was debooked in the last page.

Where does it say that? I thought the tree was her former Husband that she killed and took the key from.

The tree's fruits are what kept her alive for so long.

Pic related.

The peaches that grew from the tree were the peaches of youth she ate earlier with Allison.

Allison has destroyed her means of keeping young. She will rapidly age and eventually die now.

White Chain is a true bro, even though she's a sis

I hate shipping cancer, but I need the White Chain/Allison ship to blow the Cio/Allison ship to fucking dust.

But she's not a cis

People are shipping Cio and WC with Allison?

AllYISUN must remain pure forever

Your pun-fu is strong, user. But I learned Puntram Word Fist at the feet of the Master of Five Mountains!

>Chapter Seven – A Mad Tea-Party: Alice becomes a guest at a "mad" tea party along with the March Hare, the Hatter, and a very tired Dormouse who falls asleep frequently, only to be violently woken up moments later by the March Hare and the Hatter. The characters give Alice many riddles and stories, including the famous "Why is a raven like a writing desk?". The Hatter reveals that they have tea all day because Time has punished him by eternally standing still at 6 pm (tea time). Alice becomes insulted and tired of being bombarded with riddles and she leaves, claiming that it was the stupidest tea party that she had ever been to.

>Abaddon is actually for real writing Alice in Wonderland fanfic

The absolute madman.

What did he mean by this?

Some readers can be real fucking dense

>What am I doing with my life?

Hook lady you fool, Juggernaut is coming at you. You have better odds with the fall.

>"oh shit i left the stove on"

Where did Juggs go after the 4th panel?
I've been trying to figure out the line of motion and he should be visible in the 5th panel but he's not.

youtube.com/watch?v=5gFnCwVqbWs

Mercy? Oh those poor deluded souls.
Also, where's Mirror Samurai? The fucker lead all of the Pursuers there and he's a no show.

>everybody dies

presumably they're currently buried under a box of decorative tea pots

I like that Juggernaut's wheel looks all surprised
>Oh shit

In the preview, he was in the air to the top right of Allison

>
>
>nah that last panel is a look of realization or something

Mottom was JUST begging Allison to 'Take it! Take it all!"

That's the look where Mottom realizes that yes, she's going to die, but she's going to die FREE.

She's going the murder the courtiers and generals who she feared so much, and she's probably going to die with them, laughing.

Truly, the Nascent God-King, the terrible Al-Yis-Un, she who is Kill Six Billion Demons, is merciful in her executions.

>Who is calling to her? Is it one of the zombie maidens?

Yes, who doubtless realizes that Mottom is taking them all with her.

I think one pair of eyes is looking surprised and the pair of eyes above them are looking at Juggs with a "did that really just happen?" expression as he's getting owned by those teacups.

there's shipping fanart for both ships already (very little though)

more kung fu murderhobos than waifus in this comic

>Glad to see fishtits is still alive and kicking.

Whoever she is, she's apparently one of the more skilled among the pursuers. Not only is she still alive, she seems fairly unscathed. Even more telling, she's whipping out some grappling hook action to take steps about the incoming crash.

Granted, doesn't seem like there's a lot to be done, considering the scale of the collision that's coming, but she's in there slugging!

Some are both

Laaaaayla

KING SIZE for all that GLORIOUS DETAIL.

Will Juggs kill everyone who seen him job to a crate of teacups ?

>Abbadon murders previous fishman to make room for new fishgirl with bomb ass titties

>Will Juggs kill everyone
I expect him to. Or die trying. Repeatedly.

3 weeks until the printed version of K6BD
get ready

What makes this more painful is the fact that, just last update, there was some guy who thought the palace falling down was because of White Chain punching the lizard guy so hard. Fuck, if she had really punched that hard, he wouldn't even have left behind a recognizable mess.

Have we seen Crystal orb head guy before?

Is it falling down because the tree died or because Mottom is distracted/despairing?

The latter
Her will holds it up, and at the moment she's sorta mind-broken

Mottom isn't keeping it aloft anymore because the tree died
So technically both

Anyone know if there's a PDF or CBR of these somewhere?

Weird question I know, but this caught my interest just when I'm going offline for a while.

He was in the splash page when the fight started, but I just realized it. Turns out having a sphere in place of a head doesn't make you stand out that much.

I wonder if "Thing for a head" is a mark of Geas Knights, since Yngsvald is also one.

>Paint me like one of your french girls

YNGSVLD was around way before the Geas Knights

So that's White Chain's hand, right? Covered in blood?

well it's either White Chain or Juggs, and Juggs has just been served tea

So very likely WC

It's White Chain
It's not spiky enough to be Juggs

What do we know about him beyond that he has a book for a head and is a Geas Knight?

He's a user-designed character named IGNSVLD.

That doesn't tell us he predates the Geas Knight order, though I don't know the history of K6BD very well. Do these fan designed characters predate the comic?

He once chilled with YISUN, which indicates he's pretty old since he predates YISUN's death.

To be specific - killsixbilliondemons.com/comic/ksbd-2-27/

His name has changed slightly (Abbadon does that sometimes), but he's still from the Haberdasher's Guild

I don't think that story is canon.I don't think that story is canon. No one but the gods have ever met YISUN and Pavlov is one of the comic's early readers; I dont think he was meant to be a persistent character.

There are more than just the Gods. The servants were around then.

INGSVLD is a servant, he is immortal until killed.

YISUN never existed user

Why are people so stupid? Did you all just come here from the death of homestuck or something?

This is a comic where you actually have to look at the pictures.

No, but there will be a print edition in early September.