Italy hate thread

Why are Italians so shit Sup Forums?

I've never met a nice Italian, they're all obnoxious self-absorbed twats that can't speak English and are unable to drive.
If I see a Fiat on the road, in 90% of the time it's an Italian plate, and in 90% of those Italian cars there's a leg/foot/hand/arm sticking out of at least one of it's windows.

Their nigger % is quite high too.

They shit everywhere, on every car rest, every stop they make, they have to take a shit on a path (not in the bushes, but on a fucking footpath) and maybe try to wipe their ass with a handkerchief.

Disgusting subhuman animals.

For fuck sakes stop race dividing.

>Their nigger % is quite high too.

And growing. Shame really, if they got shot of that Argie commie bastard pretending to be the Pope and brought the real Pope back he could call deus vult.

Italian masterrace reporting in, you subhuman little shit.

Poor Slovakia, nobody even knows your country...

>sLOVEnia
at least we don't use faggy catchphrases

Fucking greasy people.
Smell too.
Literally the niggers of europe. I mean the SJW's themselves sometimes call olive coons non-whites

Slav master race

Get out you you spaghetti monkeys

Italy is great. Probably better than Britain.

>44th most common name in sweden is mohamed
>mfw

Their cities are overrun with Sudanese selling knock-off purses. Supposedly the whole operation is controlled by the Albanian mob but who knows.

Outside Rinascente in florence it looks like Black Hawk Down

You could at least try to refute my "arguments" or say something intelligent. I think this proves my point.

what do you guys eat in slovenia?

>SLOVENIA
>RELEVANT COUNTRY

LMAOOO

LEAVE MY PIZZA MAKERS ALONE
REEEEEEEEEEE!!!

still mad about Triëste?

At least they have pretty good food.

more like the best food on the planet

>Italy is 5% Black
At least Middle-Easterners are Caucasian. Italy literally has tons of human monkeys in their country.

do you eat snowballs and bear piss for lunch?

>Italy hate thread

>Coming from an Italian rapebabby

They used to be Romans n shit though

Hi Slovenia! Doing pretty good here. But enough about me, how was your day?

I went to Italy last year. I swear you guys have more niggers than we do.

11/10

don't talk like that, i like slovenian people, they are kind and healthy. are you a croat?

bad thing for us is that your country uses whatever it can to suck customers from italy, like to buy gas and meat.
good thing is i can go to slovenia everyday to buy cheaper and healthier things

We have a LOT of dogs
like, some families have cats but almost all of them have at least a dog
I myself have a cat and a dog, my parents and grandparents had several dogs and cats, and one fox
I also had 2 parrots but they dug a hole under the wodden house on the side of their cage and peaced out.
Italians fucking love animals, except maybe islanders and terroni, only people I've ever seen hurt an animal without reason

I like Italy and their food. Rome is a lost cause now though. Niggers, gypsies, Mohammeds and poo in loo's at all train / bus stations

Why are you butthurt Slovenia? Is it about Trieste?

I never understood animal hatred, at least personally.

>Their nigger % is quite high too.
You answered your own question.

they thank god every day to the existence of trieste. we flood their markets with money

Trst je naš

All yall niggers serve to us american tourists is pasta, and pizza. Yall need better food.

Last time I checked there still was an Italian flag flying over the city hall

Also Serb pride for all you filthy croats

Read It's way more beneficial to your economy if it stays under italian rule.

You actually need to have taste to appreciate better food.

do you mean
>Triest ist sein

>coffee
>pizza
>tiramisu
>wine
>tuscany
>beautiful cities, would take too much effort to name them all
>beutiful people on scooters

Italy is geogous, stupid Slovenia user. Now bow dawn and apologize to Italy.

>you will never be your italian grandpa
>live near rom on a mountain,10minutes away from the beach
>have your own garden eden,where you grow everything you need
>drink your own made vino and play cards with the homies all day
>chill on the balcony with sunny weather,while you watch the sea
>mfw
fuck off italy is based...best food by far and great culture and history.

At least that's one of the things we're known for, you Slovenians have nothing.

There's a bunch of Italians here during summer. They're not that bad. Some of them are obnoxiously loud and a bit rude, but overall I can't say I've had any problems with them. I've also never seen anyone shit in public, Italian or not. Italians are known for being a bit stingy and the reason we prefer German, Austrian and other western European tourists is because they spend a lot more money and are generally easier to communicate with.

american here
whats the deal with italians hating their own country
every italian ive met online and not on Sup Forums hates their country with a passion, from the few hours ive spent in it it seemed nice, could do with a new coat of paint on basically everything, but nice

Have to agree. Only people worse than Italians are the French

What happened
Where have all the romans gone to?
And greeks?
;_;

>see the thread
>slovenia
>not surprised
>Complain about Italian that have fiat
Fiat is an italian brand and their car especially the 500 and panda are comfy as fuck plus usually it costs less then imported cars and your country is next to ours so why are surprised?
>arm out the window
Feels good to be a gangsta, but seriously even in foreign countries there are people that do it, there is no need to explain why.
>can't speak English
Who cares we speak with hands :^)

Well, we hate our government not our country

israel was better under rome

We were taught to hate it by our own media, but specifically we were taught to hate our government, like said.
We even have a word for this kind of self-hate, "Qualunquismo", which is something along the lines of
>heh, thousands of people without work, that's how things go in Italy
>politicians are dumb, that's Italy for you
>people cutting in front of the line at the post office, how typical of us italians
It's powerlessness mixed with self-loathing and immutability, and it's widely used by some parties as fuel for arguments like the M5S does.
Also, the low amount of functionally literate people here helps reinforcing the notion that our own country is shit because our media says so.

Italy sucks lmao

> Slovenia

Aren't you in some way connected to Italia and it's culture? Never noticed anything bad about Italians. Most time based redpilled Sup Forumsacks from there.