Is this the end of UK Islamification

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3732890/Anjem-Choudary-GUILTY-inciting-support-ISIS.html?ito=social-facebook

We finally got this fucker after years. Does Sup Forums think this will set the ball rolling for the UK taking action against the mudslimes?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/society/2015/dec/12/islamists-radicalise-convicts-prison-officers
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/12194157/Inmates-fear-being-radicalised-in-Belmarsh-prison-by-Muslims.html
justiceinspectorates.gov.uk/hmiprisons/wp-content/uploads/sites/4/2014/02/Radicalisation-in-prisons.pdf
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3447159/The-Muslim-extremists-taking-British-jails.html
youtube.com/watch?v=9IJebBMzQ_Y
express.co.uk/news/politics/610085/Theresa-May-migrants-immigration-benefits
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1242704/My-benefits-belong-Allah-Hate-preacher-Anjem-Choudary-defends-25-000-year-payments-British-taxpayers.html
youtube.com/watch?v=zUKrA5zGUUo
youtube.com/watch?v=ySHwiTSS6eA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

there are so many muzzies in English prisons already it'll be like a mini mecca for the guy,
so I doubt he'll be getting the shit kicked out of him.

Wouldn't be surprised if mudslimes already in there
become more radicalised bc of this sand nigger.
So when they're released nothing will have changed.

pretty much, prisons have been known to be radicalisation centres for muslims for at least a decade now. they actually have implemented special programs to try and tackle it.
but they just facilitate their religion by allowing them to practice islam.

theguardian.com/society/2015/dec/12/islamists-radicalise-convicts-prison-officers
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/12194157/Inmates-fear-being-radicalised-in-Belmarsh-prison-by-Muslims.html
justiceinspectorates.gov.uk/hmiprisons/wp-content/uploads/sites/4/2014/02/Radicalisation-in-prisons.pdf
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3447159/The-Muslim-extremists-taking-British-jails.html

bump

It's just the beginning of the Islamic war on the eternal perfidious anglo imperialist. :^)

mop the soils red with anglo blood, Muhammad

Allahu Akbar

youtube.com/watch?v=9IJebBMzQ_Y

You're right and the worst part is that many looney leftwingers seem to think that allowing their country to be penetrated by Islam will make it multicutural. I remember hearing a few months ago that "Multicuturalism is a disease"; it's stuck with me ever since.

t. ali "mad mo" chavinski

Please hang all mullahs from their balls and set their beards on fire.

t. secular pakibro

desu I don't think he should have been jailed. Don't get me wrong, I'll take great pleasure in his brutal death at the hands of a few skinheads but the whole idea of jail for words scares me.

How did London let this guy loose for so long?

His style of preaching encourages ISIS recruitment even if he didn't explicitly tell people to go.

Many former adherents actually did go fight with ISIS.

Could this style of preacher exist in the US? I mean those Westboro guys are still free so why not a radical Imam calling for the establishment of caliphate?

kill yourself

>the Chinese woman is healthy looking
>the Pakistani woman looks inbred, flabby, and sickly
Kek

Should've airdropped him over Raqqa without a parachute desu.

The Westboro Baptists are a meme. They have free speech to call everyone fags and tell them to go to hell. But at least they aren't actively inciting speech that may radicalize anyone to commit acts of terror, which isn't covered by free speech.

Someone like that in the US would probably end up being shot or badly beaten. They might tolerate radicals from other religions but I'd like to think someone promoting radical islam wouldn't last very long.

>radicals
>other religions

if you aren't an abortion center you've got nothing to fear from anyone but muslims

>But at least they aren't actively inciting speech that may radicalize anyone to commit acts of terror, which isn't covered by free speech.
>which isn't covered by free speech.
Lolno

Rare non-moron Paki. Well done.

t. Hipster Ex-muslim atheist from Bangladesh who are getting hacked by Islamists.

EU is promoting Islamization and oppressing native europeans. The whole central EU government is corrupt from top down.
Germany is practically an Islamofacsist state already and France government is just painting the facade with burkini ban to fool frencmen and "boil the frog further".

Brits have free hands now.

Exactly which is why they are tolerated while a radical Muslim wouldn't be

(THIS POSTER HAS BEEN SENT TO A RE-EDUCATION CAMP FOR THIS POST

KEEP IT SAFE. KEEP IT CLEAN.

BRITISH POLICE - WORKING WITH Sup Forums TO CURB THE SPREAD OF ISLAMOPHOBIA ONLINE)

Fuck off you wanker.
I can tell you suckle the tit of Merkle.

If a white British person can be arrested for words they put on the internet deemed "hate speech" by authorities, then Muzzies preaching radicalism within Islam should be subject to the same consequences.

First the came for the muzzies...

>Why won't British liberals listen to me...

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

> One university contemporary said: "I can't keep a straight face when I see 'fundamentalist Muslim Anjem Choudary in the papers, attacking the British for drinking and having girlfriends.

> "When I knew him he liked to be called Andy, would often smoke cannabis spliffs all day, and was proud of his ability to down a pint of cider in a couple of seconds."

> Responding to the claims, Choudary said: "I admit I wasn't always practising. I committed many mistakes in my life."

While I'd believe it, I also have to stop and ask myself: "Is the media just making this up to calm people?"

it's easier to believe that Choudary was recently radicalised. Easier to believe he is just a hypocritical, opportunistic peddler. It's a story most readers will be able to understand and contextualise.

It's also a story that explains very, very little.

It explains nothing about how Choudary made such a radical conversion in the first place. How he likewise persuaded many others to become radicalised too. What networks, meetings, organisations, and websites were involved.

Most of all, it leaves out the Money.
Who was backing this? Who paid for Choudary's salary, his upkeep, his travel expenses. Who influenced his conversion in the first place. How many Choudarys are there, and will continue to be there, while such funding structures are in place?

What's that. Never mind. Here's a picture of "Andy" drinking cider at Uni. See, you get him now. Stop asking questions.

>Who paid for Choudary's salary, his upkeep, his travel expenses.

Muslims are more than happy to donate some of their benefits to organizations like his m8.

Time to kill 'em all. Dirty kebabs.

>mount-a-negro

perhaps but afaik he managed to skirt around the law for years but he just so happened to get caught fucking up.

there are many cunts like him but you can't do anything unless you have evidence of them actually breaking the law

Its a fucking French(?) translation of our name. On Serbo-Croatian its "Black Mountain".

Anyway i'm just here on vacation you Kebab scum.

>We finally got this fucker after years. Does Sup Forums think this will set the ball rolling for the UK taking action against the mudslimes?
Nah
Until you hang fuckers like this in public without a trial, nothing will happen.

>Wouldn't be surprised if mudslimes already in there
They will.

send him to live with isis or slaughter him, don't keep him in prison at our expense.

t. Muslim Mayor

hate to say it but he's clever sure he used to be a lawyer so he played within the law every time but when he pledged his oath to IS that's when he slipped up.

brexit happens
we can arrest these fuckers now
pure coincidence

>pure coincidence
OR IS IT

>Until you hang fuckers like this in public without a trial, nothing will happen.

Yeah, this.
Then islamic uprising.
Then you exterminate the islamic subhuman hordes.
Then rejoice.

I live in a 96% white country senpai. And by white I actually mean white not some brown cunt pretending to be white like you.

Finally some kind of good news out of Europe.

Bloody hell We tried selling you out to the ruskies and eternal teuton but you feckless foreigners just won't die will you?

express.co.uk/news/politics/610085/Theresa-May-migrants-immigration-benefits

>Theresa May: "UK paying 'high price for mass immigration which has close to zero benefits'"

Nah, we're not brown, its called a TAN you fucking idiot.

"Inciting support for ISIS" shouldn't be illegal though, so this is just Brits being their usual anti free speech selves.

Its SHIT seeping out of your pores, Yuronigger. You're the niggers of Europe. Garbage and on your way to a neutron bomb apocalypse.

This tbqh

He's on bennies:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1242704/My-benefits-belong-Allah-Hate-preacher-Anjem-Choudary-defends-25-000-year-payments-British-taxpayers.html

So basically England arrested this guy because he brought the bantz and they couldn't handle the bantz. He was always funny and entertaining on Fox News on Hannity's show. Honestly I question the validity of his arrest.

Inciting death is a crime in every country, ISIS are a group who use murder as a tool.

When is he going to rot in jail? Any timeline? I hope the fucker dies with rabies.

dont get your hopes up dude he was on an MI5 pay roll they just got their use out fo him

Uhh, no. The muslim birth rate in the UK is around 5 per woman (more than double the native birth rate) and London is already majority non british white.

You can have him if you want

No,we'll just keep importing them by the thousands from place like Pakistan, we have such a long way to go down the road of uncuckery yet.

As for Choudary we all know full well he'll probably be back out on "good behavior" in no time and back on our streets spewing bullshit.

How does this problem arise? you britcucks clearly need to bash more pakis

>brought the bantz and they couldn't handle the bantz

Glorifying and recruiting for a group that cuts people's heads off and bombs innocent people is not bants m8. You dumb fat cunt.

Should put Tommy Robinson back in Prison & put them in the same cell together, make it a TV show

What's the official ISIS oath?

Going to trick people I don't like into saying it and getting them arrested.

Not if they wise up and start killing them like they should.

Celebrity Big Prison.

youtube.com/watch?v=zUKrA5zGUUo

rip sweet prince

Might end up bonding over how much liberals piss them off.

you forgot lebanon :)

I hated the way he pronounced "news" and "issue".

>nyeewz
>ishyeew

there's something off-putting about muzzies talking with an urban british accent.

my 2 cents

Not really.
For 20+ years he radicalised from the pool of 3M muslims we have allowed to settle in this country.

Most of our suicide bombers are 2nd or 3rd generation immigrants, that is how badly "integration" and "multiculturalism" is going. The longer they are here the more likely they are to kill.

He will probably radicalise 1000 more while in prison. The answer is to simply deport them to their ethnic point of origin. Thanks to the miracle of DNA testing you can tie a person to a particular regional ancestry, they dont need passports or papers, just send them back.

Thanks politicians.

So what?

Incitement to violence is not the same as pledging allegiance to an organization.

If he had said: "I hope ISIS comes to England and murders every man woman and child", I'd get it, but that's not what he did is it?

The article states he was arrested for "'inviting support for a proscribed organisation'.

Which is essentially thoughtcrime.

Nigger.

Who cares aslong as its muslim filth, fucking cuck

They're like the hydra. Put one in prison and another takes its place.

So many of these radical Islamists around that putting one away makes no difference.

Fuck him though, you'll have a hard time finding anyone who doesn't want to see him locked away from society, outside of London that is.

>the country that is literally the BIRTHPLACE of the concept of freedom of thought and speech calling for it's end

No, you are the cuck my fellow.

Couldn't they just deport him? If he doesn't agree with western values then why have him around?

Exactly right.

Look how many times the new head of ISIS, Al Qaeda, The Taliban etc has been killed.

>he'll be walking the streets in 10 years

fucking cucks

because muh human rights

No, He was always a radical Islamist from day one. He should have been nicked like 8 years ago. (Atleast right?) He has such a punchable face and a voice that makes me want to shove my entire hand down his throat. What an absolute prick. Most Muslims I know fucking love him too. Only when he gets nicked they change there tune. Just fucking get rid of the lot of them. They can't even think fo- No they don't want to think for them selves. Fuck the lot of em.

Why did he even immigrate to Britain if he hates it so much?

September can't come around soon enough. I hope he gets 10 years, I can't imagine how happy I will be that day. Hope Jamal rapes him in prison and uses his beard to wipe his ass.

>deporting a citizen of your country, in a state that operates on common law

Not a good idea. It sets a precedent.

Gibsmedats.

Won't he only go away for 10 years at most? That won't do shit. If anything, he'll have a bigger voice in prison. He should've gotten a life sentence.

He gets sentenced in September my smelly friend

10 years prison dawah
Based Bashir would've known what to do with him

Lol the origin of freedom of thought and speech? Damn, I thought that exists in many greek polies

Shouldn't you be dead by now? Every few months I read of "bloggers" Beat to death by gangs.

I don't know what it means...

But fuck me its awesome

Mad props UK.

what sites should i be browsing to understand the software development world better??

youtube.com/watch?v=ySHwiTSS6eA
What a fucking idiot. He is clearly fucking lying and Muslims clearly know this. Yet they all want there tounge in and around his arse. Police here are not bias at all. Not to say I don't wish they were. Absolute cunt. Hope this guy gets the quarn shoved up in arse when he drops it in the shower.

I really hope he gets murdered in prison, fucking mudshit.

You make good points, plus this imprisonment will only raise his public image as the Islamist version of Mandela, this will only encourage Young British Muslim men to get behind his cause, seeing him as a Martyr of sorts.

About time, this guy is fucking loony.

You do realize that islam fundamentally opposes that concept right???

You do realise that you sound like a fuckin condescending prick right??

Nobody wants to listen to a faggot who communicates like you do who needs a punch in the face IRL.

A man on BENEFITS is the voice. Literally a neet. I bet he comes to Sup Forums too.

he only gets 10 years..he should be hung, gutted and quarted.

Haha no. He'll recruit far more in prison than he could outside. The Pakis are already here and they're invading because the Queen is gagged and the corrupt govenrment wants more Labour voters and globalist drones. There's nothing we can do about it, we need to find a new colony and put in the constitution shitskins can't live there.

Yeah but I'm not talking about the landed aristocracy having a right to speak at an assembly because they are rich and important people, I'm talking about not being arrested because you say something that is offensive to the rest of society.

And John Stuart Mill and John Locke were the first people to advocate the latter kind of right.