Tfw you couldn't protect his smile

>tfw you couldn't protect his smile

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_DhGRHcJSrw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Or his ear

He was truly best boy

The mark of a good show is getting people to care about secondary characters.

List of top 3 charcters:
Silver
Jack
Mr. Scott
Billy Bones
Blackbeard

Least favorite:
Elanore Guthrie
Max
Mrs. Barlow

But I didn't care about the primary characters. I just liked Jack, Anne, Featherstone, Degroot, Joji, Gates, and Joshua

I couldnt decide on 3

>yfw Anne is the only likable female character on the entire fucking show

Mrs. Barlow was fucking annoying. She started screaming how she wanted a man dead and his town full of innocents burned down because he hung some pirates. She deserved to be shot

>get shot
Thank god she is off the show
>keeps fucking showing up after she dies
God fucking damn it

her sex scene was great though. her body i mean, not the action.

>Samurai Joji not in the top 3.
What did he mean by this?

>she doesn't fuck a woman

Jack and Anne are primary characters.

He talked too much

Why the fuck is Elanor still in control when the Governor gets sick? Why do people listen to her? Same thing in the first season: No one likes her, she serves to purpose, but she is somehow invincible

It would've been funny if they slipped the Morn gag in the show at least once for Joji.

Then they are the only 2 I care about. I kinda wanted everyone else at Skeleton Island dead

>tfw u will never have a threesome with max and anne

Care =/= like. If you wanted them dead then you cared about their fates. Well crafted characters make you feel something about them.

I wanted the sand snakes dead, not because I cared about them but because they took up screen time that could have been used on characters that are entertaining and actually matter. Same goes for the dumb bitches in Black Sails

Max is asked several times to calm the streets. She does. How?

She runs the bar and the whore house. I am assuming cheep beer, rum, and whores

I am pretty sure Max was written so that you were supposed to like her, even though she is a cunt and deserves to be back in that tent chained up naked

how is Guthrie forgiven for hanging Vane?

Who forgave her? The only one who interacts with her after she hangs Vane is Flint and Flint is a crazy person who doesn't give a shit about anything that isn't his war

i just wanted replies senpai

Who was better Joji or Joshua?

Nah, I thought her character was annoying and trying to feel in control. She was conniving though. Good character, just not one I liked.

Would have been cool to see Joshua in the later seasons. But I'm still team Joji.

Fair point. I guess not always the case. But at least the black sails characters pass the character test. Unlike the female power fantasies of GoT.

I really liked Governor Rogers. He just got better every episode imo.

He wins in the end. IRL, he becomes governor again years later, Jack is hanged not long after the time the show is set. Anne is sentenced to hang but "pleads with her belly" ie is pregnant and no one knows what becomes of her after that

aww yeah fuck you pirates. what he did to black beard was pretty fucked up though.

Oh and Mr. Hand, the guy from season 4. Black beard accidentally shot hand in the leg. While hand was recovering Black Beard was captured but since there was no evidence Hand was a pirate as he was unable to fight in the battle because of his leg, Hand turned states evidence and got off scott free while Black Beard hanged.

Of the "real" historical characters on the show, as far as I know only Rogers, Hand, Anne, and Hornigold didn't end up hanging by 1720. All the other characters based off of real pirates met their end at the end of a noose by 1720

>yfw IRL Rackham had 2 female pirates on his crew and when he died both of them were pregnant with his kids

>youtube.com/watch?v=_DhGRHcJSrw