Donald Trump will never be our President

And here I am, seeing this iconic asshole now crumbling down to a shitty halt. I now finally feel confident to say is that I'm really glad he's not going to be our President.

How does it feel knowing that this asshole is finally not going to be our President?

Ill miss all the laughing.

.20 hillary cents deposited in your account

post moar faggot

even your id says jew

fuck off kike

Trump supporters ladies and gentlemen. Look how fucking retarded and uneducated they are.

Nice dubs, jew.

Awesome. She will fuck him in the elections then she will fuck your nation beyond your imaginations and there is absouletely nothing you can do except shitposting in Vietnamese cooking board.

>Jew

Exposed by kek

>Not American

Go fuck off somewhere else you slow roasted fucking Turkey. American politics is none of your business.

Shit I didn't really think his Milwaukee speech was really that good but it must have really burned the fuck out of your ass.

World's economy is depend on who will live in White House fuckimg kike.

>Jew in ID

Hahahahahahahaha

>candidate iss falling apart
>someone says it like it is
>Call him a jew!
Stay salty republicucks

>this is what retards actually believe

I was waiting for you to say that. It goes for every other country. We're not your fucking freedom pedestal you fucking Turkey faggot. Every country dictates the entire world economy.

So fucking what if I'm a Jew?

>Jew
He has been unmasked.

hahahahaahahah you fucking jew

this goy wears the badge of honour upon the bridge of his anterior beauty

OY VEY YARMULKA YARMULKA

GOYIM GOYIM

OY VEY

>Jew

Ruined before he even started. Top pots.

great thread OP

How's it feel to come in here feeling all badass and then get your shit kicked in?

Get ready to feel that again in November

>Get ready to feel that again in November
Please elaborate. Because right now the GOP fucking hates Trump and also hates it's stupid-ass "MAGA" retards who think they're so fucking redpilled.

you think we give a shit about the GOP?

you're tears are as delicious as the neocons'

Oh look another Trump supporter with their mindless macho heavy meme driven bullshit again. No one takes you guys seriously and you fucking retards are not going to make it this November. Good luck you might need it.

Trump isn't a GOP candidate. He's a third party running as republican because if he ran as third party, he'd have no chance by default.

The GOP establishment is just upset he's hijacked their party.

What the heck? I hate trump now.

Nothing's final until the election. Trump is now closer than ever to the election and you suddenly want to jump ship because of some drive-by-media polls. We haven't seen them debate which is set late September and October, I have a feeling the msm is getting to Sup Forums. Honestly I think Clinton is closer to achieving a stroke than the presidency.

>Don't give up yet user. She's just the final Boss. Remember the Ted Cruz mini boss? People were a little frightened of him too.

>jew

I can't even take YOU seriously man

go make me a bagel

also how does it make you feel that the lady who pays you to meme undermined democracy and blocked the man who should have been the Democratic nominee, Barney Sandles?

Does it feel good to know that she can only win if she circumvents the very foundation of what our country is built on?

That's a rhetorical question, I know it feels bad, I just want you to feel it as well

>No one takes you guys seriously
Because everyone takes Hillary supporters on Sup Forums seriously, right?
Why don't you post this shit on Facebook where someone might think you're cool.

Kek has touched this post

Kek is my froggo; I shall not want.

He maketh me to lie down in redpilled pastures: he leadeth me beside the dankest of memes.

He restoreth primordial chaos: he leadeth me in the paths of meme magic for his name's sake.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Thou preparest a personal computer before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my thread with repeating digital enumerations; my cup runneth over.

Surely lulz and happenings shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the great swamp of Kek forever.

>JEW

Praise kek, for he is tired of your shit.

Jews fear the frog

Whatever. You have no fucking idea what you're talking about.

Do you even read statistics? Hilary is winning and don't let the media fool you. She's the President we deserve. All of that Benghazi bullshit is completely false. Do your research.

>refer to the fact that the DNC conspired with all the major media corporations to softball questions to Clinton and make sure she approves all questions beforehand while simultaneously making Bernie look bad, even so far as to question whether or not he was an atheist in order to defame him

>Whateber

lol what a little faggot

the truth hurts man

But the first taste of the redpill always is bitter

Fuck off. Those are lies.

He's been samefagging it up for the whole thread. I think he's mimicking the opposition just so that he can get encouragement that Trump will win. I do believe he will. Crusty Clinton is a dried up corpse, just like her husband, being wielded by the elitists of this country to keep playing their game. They will spread welfare pixie dust and dissent," in America - whatever it takes to keep them on top. Trump has always been a threat to the establishment. And that's why they're trying so hard to keep him away. A threat to an establishment that has FAILED the American people. America is angry. She didn't deserve the "hope and change" that bongo man brought

>I'm really glad he's not going to be our President.

He is glad you are going to have a Wall Street whore in the White House that will make Bush and Obongo look like grade A presidents, making your country great again.

Congratulations, you are an idiot.

Low energy. I don't like it.

Joke's on OP. Trump didn't want the job anyway.

>Donald shown to be 38% in polls now
>sudden influx of anti-Donald threads

HMM I WONDER WHY THAT IS HMMM HMMM TRULY MAKES THOUGHTS OCCUR

oh we didn't use the Benghazi embassy to run guns to ISIS, which we funded, armed, and trained in an attempt to destabilize Assad because we didn't like him?

Or you mean that Hillary didn't violate the law in a way that literally anyone else would be in prison for with a sentence of no less than 2 years

Or do you mean how she failed to put additional security at the base after receiving credible reports of planned attacks in the hopes of hiding the aforementioned gun running to Syria?

Or did you mean when Seth Rich, the data director for the DNC was mysteriously mugged by being shot twice in the back but had nothing stolen and then Julian Assange all-but confirmed he was the DNC email leaker by posting a $20,000 reward for the killer (but it was totally those mean russians they are 1337 haxorz)

Sorry you're just not being clear

He can't win? Oh darn, and I did so want him. Better vote for Hillary now.

Thanks faggot!

Yeb! It's sleepy time.

>tfw CTR shillstein is unmasked by his ID
Based Sup Forums

Well OP you were either a very shitty shill on his way to babbys first redpill or you were a clever reverse shill who just successfully drummed up additional energy for memetic magic by having a ridiculous ID

either way, goodnight you wonderful faggot jewfag

I'm hoping Fox News hires him or he gets a show in Vegas or something and he just sticks around bullying high ranking republicans for a while. He'd be a shit president but watching him emasculate people like Jeb Bush and Chris Christie on the national stage never stops being funny.

>shills for killary
>has JEW in ID
i wonder who is behind this post?

>half a Trumpcoin has been donated to your wallet

OYYYY VEYYYYYY