Culture Pals - /cp/

Valentine's Edition

Welcome to Culture Pals! Message QTs from around the world! Here autistic sperg losers can meet equally autistic thots from developing nations like Russia(ew) , China(yawn) and India (loos) for relationships so autistic even wouldn't bother with them. Want to discuss argentina? Want to discuss philosophy with an overweight Brazilian who got 144 on www.freesites.gratisiqteste.com.br? Want to get dropped by turks with English so atrocious they make toddlers seem fluent? Want to be given the basic gestalt on boobs and soy by the resident mammary expert titman? Want to talk with/share qts with the Taliban?
Want to banter koreaboos?
GIVE GIRLZ TO RANDY

www.interpals.net

Website with pastas and scripts:
culturepals.github.io/

Mega with the memes all the cool kids use:
mega.nz/#F!QgY0QCaR!w6gTFL2egnqpOgzHeIPXjw

qtcrawler script:
pastebin.com/h5A30AW7
javascript, tampermonkey/greasemonkey extension for the betas

Old:

What's the weirdest shit any of you have asked/been asked by someone to do on this site?

What was their/your response?

happy valentines day /cp/ (:

Happy valentines day yourself!

spammed the "indian shit that WORKS" yesterday. quite a few responded, and so nicely even wth. wanna hug 'em all :333

>tfw portuguese qt asked me if I play overwatch on ps4.
She wants a buddy but I don't have money

Why me?

Feel like shit after my qt told me about the guy complimenting her and talking to her. He was obviously hitting on her why the fuck did she have to tell me.

Probably wants to make you jealous to see how you react m8.

She was probably jealous of your female friend

tell her video games are for cucks

I know, it worked. It kind of made me think though. I can’t do shit if she wants to go out with that guy. I just wondered if she felt the same way as I do now.

But i like video games.

She probably did

I told her that true gamers play on Android.

Do you still play videogames at your age? Don't you think it's time to grow up and start your adult life? You're wasting your precious time on something made for children. Time to come to the real world because it's not waiting for you. If you don't stop now, you'll regret this decision. I can already see you at the age of 30, still in your basement, living off your parent's earnings and being a burden for the society, waking up daily around 2pm with red eyes, playing your stupid video games instead of doing something useful which challenges your mind. And one day, you'll wake up like any other day, except this time you'll feel different. Something is missing. You're not sure what it is, but you feel a void inside you. You're too stupid to realise what it is, so I'll tell you because I feel like being kind to a lost soul like yourself today. The void is the sudden realisation of your lack of cultures. A lack that has been growing over the years since you're 13. You don't understand the real world that surrounds you because of your ignorance due to too much video games during all those years. You're 18, it is maybe not too late even - though everything written on your profile shows that you're already doomed to fail in life. But I believe in you, throw your video games away, start reading books that don't involve fairytales such werewolves, vampires and spastic women if you catch my drift. Find mind-challenging interests to make your brain work a little and not stay as numb as it is now. Listen to patrican music that is out of your comfort zone, and watch movies that don't feature robots or dragons. Together we can do it, I'll help you become a respectful adult and caring and loving mother

Don’t know where to go. We can talk about shit luckily so I’ll just tell her that I don’t like it and ask if she felt the same way.

tfw, the american girl used to be an actual model, and got paid for it when she was 19

Sent some of her pictures in a magazine and clothes selling catalogues shit and runway.

>I can already see you at the age of 30, still in your basement, living off your parent's earnings and being a burden for the society

Implying I can’t have a successful career but ALSO like video games.

Nice pasta btw

This is good. Just talk with her

When will you get your green card?

Is her name starts with C. ?

If you think the two of you have a legitimate rapport and relationship, then talk to her about it. If she's a decent person she'll be willing to explain her feelings and understand yours, and hell if she's that serious about you that it made her that jealous then it's all the more reason to view her as a keeper.

I don't think USA would accept me lad. Don't you guys look into family history such for criminals ?

I don't think I'd pass that.

Tfw Pole qt who I talked to a year ago just started messsging me again on WhatsApp saying she’s planning on moving to my area this coming autumn as an au pair..

I hate that all cute girls like kids.

I will let you know what happens. I think we do have a good enough relationship to talk things over and clear it up though. We do it a lot not for anything like this though. Guess we will see what she really thinks after this

Have you been personally involved in any crimes?

I don’t get why people don’t like kids. Starting a family is one of my biggest dreams

Maybe it’s because I came from a broken family? I’m not sure. But I really have 0 interest in kids

>au pair
I never understood this meme of willingly being a domestic servant in exchange for little pay and "cultural exchange"

Kids are a massive investment, and a lot of people view them as an ankle weight preventing them from achieving their other dreams, typically of owning very expensive items/property.

Well not to anyone's knowledge.

The appeal is they work for very wealthy families who sponsor everything for them. Most hosts give their au pair a car, phone, and housing. So when the family is taking vacations with their children the Au Pair has free roam to do whatever and travel all over the US.

Well as long as you have no criminal record. I don’t see what would prevent you from marrying and moving in with an American qt.

What your family did during the Yugoslav war is not your doing

The only reason I want an expensive property is because so that my kids can live more than comfortably. Different strokes for different folks.

On another note, I have to stop coming to this general. It’s not helping me move on with my life.

DON’T LEAVE US

I don't think this is the kind of a girl you marry you know.

>What your family did during the Yugoslav war is not your doing

Ahahahaha, it's nothing like that, jesus, both father and his brother quit the military in late 80s.

And were hardly going to join paramilitary considering they had babies at that point.

>being a bootlicker for that
I'll never understand these hoes

I don’t contribute to these threads and I don’t use InterPals anymore anyway. Maybe I’ll come back when I get my life placed.

University accomodation wifi is an absolute gag, not impressed.

What do you mean?

Yes, but there could be others who want the Serb D.

It’s a paid opportunity to travel

But we are your friends

One of my qts just asked if I still talk to another qt I told her about ages ago. What do I do here?

>it's wiping some runts ass for the chance to explore some town in New England

first day on ip

why are indians so fucking creepy
holy shit

post profile

tfw rejected on valentines day
I am going to kill myself.

did you molest her user

She seems like a bitch desu.
>creepy touch
>(you don't have a job)
>you must leave me alone
>My english improve from you
>I did not need to learn to be creep in english

Savage

Fuck user, that was painful, I think you probably should.

Can I have your falklands after you die?

he molested her when they met irl

Why are you talking to this bitch? You can't possibly be attached to this cunt. Just don't talk to her, she doesn't deserve you

Ouch. That hurts

Look for the good side. She criticized you for not having a job, so let her empty bfs wallet

Hello ;^D

qt's dad was in the army. Is it weird that it makes me more interested in her?

Hej da :DD

Yes

no

But remember many military families are broken families

t. Anecdotal personal experience

Why? She has a really good relationship with her family. From what she tells me they are all really close.

>you molest me

What? Tell us the story

Is she Russian?

Many military people who have been sent out to missions get a little weird in the head
Traumatised family members generally aren't the most reliable and stable family members

Or occasionally they die

So it goes.

This is Sup Forums tho. To a degree, even the most successful and smart anons still have some level of autism or issues

The only way to find out would be to go there and meet them. He sounds pretty stable from what I know although once she said he got drunk and was telling everyone how to care for their ak47

He’s probably fine. What country is she from?

you guys want me to blogpost? i gotta get some semi ip related things i wanna get off my chest

Go ahead

Yes, I enjoy blog posts

>tfw Russian qt whose father got shot in Ukraine (but no Russians were there hehe trust us comrade) and always goes on rants about fascist Kiev scum when she's drunk

She is Polish

The story really is nothing

Basically she was visiting London a few months ago, we hadn't been speaking long at this stage.

I showed her around a few of the landmarks and when she asked to see the British Museum, as a joke I made us get off the wrong tube station stop, and lead her to the Polish Embassy then jokingly grabbed her arse and thigh and told her that as 'punishment' for the British Museum being replaced by the Polish Embassy she had to have sex with me. She got pretty mad, and made me pay for her the rest of the trip to forgive me. It was nothing and I thought she was over that.

>meet fuck and date a girl from these threads
>while we're fucking one of her exes blows up her phone about getting a transition and becoming a women
>we both laugh at how pathetic he is after we finish and see it and brush it off
>a few months later she dumps me when i'm about to go back to my home country
>after a couple weeks of arguing back and forth she basically sends same ex after me and we argue a bit before i just decide fuck it and give up on either of them
>fast forward a month later
>getting back used to my life in america
>open up discord
>see this
i don't understand how it's possible for one guy to be so cuckolded.

>as a joke I made us get off the wrong tube station stop, and lead her to the Polish Embassy then jokingly grabbed her arse and thigh and told her that as 'punishment' for the British Museum being replaced by the Polish Embassy she had to have sex with me

That's pretty autistic.

dude...

{AUTISIM}

What country was this lass from? She’s a culture pal?

japan
kind of, she only went in these threads to yell at people posting her profile

wtf man that is pretty autistic. Can't believe she still speaks to you though.

You really fucked that one up. You let a Polish qt slip through your hands because you were too horny and autistic at the time. I would be scared shit if my international friend decided to get us lost and I had no where else to go

That's it. I'm off Sup Forums. Can't waste my time with beta autists like you.

>I would be scared shit if my international friend decided to get us lost and I had no where else to go

This. When my french friend drove me around northern France last june, I trusted she wouldn’t screw me over. If she would have left me in some small town without my things I would have been fucked

NO

It is scary to think about. What do you even do in that situation? The anons qt was in London so she wouldn't have been totally fucked but the middle of nowhere village then you probably would be.

I'm not 100% sure what that image implies user, bls explain.

Also
>she basically sends same ex after me and we argue a bit before i just decide fuck it and give up on either of them

What does this even mean, did she send her ex to your house to argue? Did her ex still want to be with her despite wanting to be the little girl?

keia is her name, that pic is the discord name of her ex.
sent after me as in she gave him my email and discord and basically had him white knight for her. from what i gather back now and like a typical pussy he seems to have backed down from the whole transitioning thing, or whatever. i really don't know

I’m not sure. But she didn’t screw me over

>message polish girl
>bring up polish death camps
>sends me 7 messages
I haven't opened them yet, but I wonder what her response to it is.

You don't honestly believe this is normal behaviour do you?

Stupid question but are people really afraid of things like this ?

I mean even if it was some tiny village it still has people in it, it's not like it's impossible to communicate, even if you don't know the lingo.

Not saying what brit did was right, just curious whether people are afraid of this and why ?

>Polish death camps
Didn't you know that's illegal
The messages are probably a warrant for your arrest

Yeah that was I was thinking desu. You just have to hope that the people you find aren't going to fuck you.

I don't see the scare either desu
>mobile phones
>walk over to local police station
>ask for help from literally anyone
Then again if you're a monolingual autist in a shithole full of French alcoholic peasants it might be trickier but still

it would suck. Yeah you wouldn’t die. But it would be unsettling

>shithole full of French alcoholic peasants

That sounds like heaven tbqh. But then again I like the french.

Kinda like home, but with french.

Yeah it would kinda suck I suppose, but you can look at the bright side maybe it turns into a nice experience.

As a guy I wouldnt care, but I'd definitely think I was going to get murdered if I was a girl.

Or as a guy if I'm visiting some russian town or some br favela and qt abandons me it'd be a lot worse than anywhere in the west.

It's pretty comfy but sadly you can't understand a word
Even if you do speak French
Speaking from experience

>You just have to hope that the people you find aren't going to fuck you.

I thought that was exactly the opposite that people want.

Yeah it would be scarier if you were a girl I guess.

That would make it hard since you don't think clearly when you're scared.

>Or as a guy if I'm visiting some russian town

Russian towns are alright lad. As long as you don't go to some small siberian villages or well, Chechnya

That's alright, everybody speaks drunk though!

Don't bother with her.

Oh believe me I'm done, it's just fuckin amusing seeing cucks fall into her spiderweb.
Can't believe I actually trusted her though

>done
>still shitpost about it
Uh yeah ok

Can't believe Macchi actually lost his V to an ogre