Why her eyebrows is black ?

Why her eyebrows is black ?

Is she dyed her hair ? (since her father is redhead & her mother is brunette)

Her hair is only white/platinum because of her magical powers, which does not affect her eyebrows. Just like Rapunzel.

People didn't dye their hair in the 1840s, plus her birth records from one of the licensed books show she had platinum blonde hair as an infant.

Elsa is like Rapunzel. Her hair is due to her powers. Her natural hair is dark but her ice powers make them blonde. Also, many actual blondes have dark eyebrows.

Fyi, her father is a strawberry blond not a redhead.

This is 1840's Disney.

They even have a fully functional bicycle in it.

Yes, the Disneyverse is different from our world but it's mostly technologically similar.

>a fucking hero sandwich

I'm a natural blonde and my eyebrows are dark. It happens.

She wears a lot of makeup, she might deliberately darken her eyebrows a bit. That's a pretty normal thing for women to do.

Also, as another user said, eyebrows can appear a bit darker than your natural hair colour.

Her face is like she asking to be get gangbanged.

Pic related.

Got a full scan ?

Im curious.

This & Pic related.

ELSANNA GOT BTFO

BTFO
T
F
O

Bicycles were invented in 1818.
That frame is period correct for 1830.

However! The pedals should be connected directly to the front wheel.

The chain drive was not until 1885.

What? No, most Elsanna fans think they're sisters.

There are some Elsanna delusional fags that they think Elsa & Anna isn't sisters.

They're a very small percentage. Many people write non-related AUs however they do that because in canon they're sisters.

Shippers are truly the worst of everything.

One, many people with light hair have darker eyebrows. Eyebrow hair is not the same as scalp hair.

Two, Frozen is based in Scandinavia. Platinum blonde hair occurs much higher there than anywhere else. It's like signature to the region.

Three, Elsa would look off with light eyebrows. Eyebrows are crucial to animation as they really empathize facial expressions.

Is her platinum blonde hair due to her powers? I'd say no because one, concept art depicted her with raven hair but still retaining her magic powers. Two, platinum blonde hair is prominent in the setting. Three, when Anna was struck in the heart with an ice blast, her hair became straight-up white unlike Elsa who despite whitening her hair in "Let it Go" had darker hair in comparison.

Having dark eyebrows and light hair is pretty normal user.
Begs the question what colour her pubic hair are however.

Both me and my sister have blonde hair with black eyebrows. My body hair is black too, and I also have sparse strands of black in my hair.

She's so perfect.

She still got some yellow in her hair though.

That was concept art, aka not relevant to the final product. There's also concept art of her mom as a blonde but in the final product she has black hair.

They experimented with a black haired Elsa because they wanted to contrast her more with her strawberry blonde sister Anna. Eventually they settled on blonde even when Elsa was a villain.

It's a fictional movie with talking rocks and you're concerned over a bike.

She's a semen demon

Because shes a goddamn slut.

Most Elsanna fags I've seen think it's even hotter that it's incestuous lesbians.
I've literally never seen anyone deny them being sisters.

>power of a thousand wizard autists
>still stuck with this terrible sfm model
What doth life?

Ask this faggot then.

Until then, force yourself to enjoy those PS2 quality Elsa model.

Yea, why not use MMD?

MMD is even worse than SFM

It still suggests hair colour is irrelevant to the ice powers.

learn some fucking english, you shitskin filth

>black
I don't think so Tim.

And people with blonde hair often have darker eyebrows.

Thank you for the information.

Mutated gene, it means that her pubic hair and possible leg hair is also dark. i have blond hair with red beard.

>leg hair
No leg hairs in disneyverse.

Isn't this jew asking for like, 2k dollars for this model or something ridiculous like that?

I love her.

Nope, he doesnt even want to release it because some people will abuse the model.

What a fag he was.

I think he's a splendid guy, then.

>he's a splendid guy

Explain

Wait, wasn't Elsa born in the summer in the movie, because of the coronation happening on her 21st birthday?

Anna is born in summer while Elsa is winter.

The coronation didn't happen on her birthday, she's canonically born on the winter solstice, 21th of december or thereabouts.

It's common practice to have coronations on some nice, suitable day even if they require the monarch to be of a certain age, and not smack dab right on whenever the birthday is.

I'm bummed Elsa was not a spring baby and Anna a winter baby. I liked the irony.

me too

Blondes have brown facial hair. Source: I'm blonde

A reasonable Elsa model cannot be that difficult to come across. Disney girls are typically the same outside of hair. Only minimum tweaking would be necessary to make most of them into a decent Elsa.

Then why until today, not even one good 3d disney girl model are available in the internet ?

This.

Her hair is Platinum Blonde, not 100% white.

Bamp for Elsa's Eyebrows.