Joe "here's the thing" Rogan

Joe "here's the thing" Rogan

Joe "hundred percent" Rogan

heresch thuh thing

Someone post his revolting egg sandwich. Probably made as a result of being high on the dank kush he loves so much

Joe "wow it's so bizarre" Rogan

>It's a Joe handles a heckler by projecting and his retard audience cheers him on
>episode

Joe " new age, pseudo intellectual, hypocrite, snake oil salesman" Rogan

>mfw when 4 episodes away from Redban getting fired
thank fuck

Joe "centrist" Rogan. He has no opinions outside of weed is good. Every time someone starts to make a point, whether they're right or left, Rogan goes "...yeah I know, it's all so crazy, right? Did you see that video of the goats that climb walls?"

Joe "but is it tho?" Rogan

Joe "pull that up Jamie" Rogan

I'd eat it

this nigga cook these eggs on a rock or something? what the fuck

god forbid someone host something without trying to shove an agenda down your throat all the time

Last: episode he sucked Jamie foxxs dick for a whole hour, that closet nigger talking about how he discovered jay z in 2004, was he serious??

jesus joe it's just an egg sandwich

*sucks your dick*

joe... easy on the eggs

why was Sargon of Akkad on it?

>pull it up Jamie
when he said that did Jamie Foxx pull out his cock?

Imagine smelling Joe rogans breath after hes's eaten this

Joes guests are usually better/more interesting then him
Joe in a nutshell
>what??? noo way that's CRAZY
>guys a fucking BEAST he can just go all day

Probably got Dave Rubin to beg for him.

are you dumb? of course the guests are more interesting, thats the point of his show.
Part of whats good about joe is he gets interesting people in and lets them say their piece. For the most part he trys to see their point of view and doesn't shoehorn in his own opinions

Wouldn't surprise me if he did, Foxx is a well known closet gay, Stern ousted him a few times asked why no one ever asks Jamie why he has no wife or girlfriend, why he's never pictured with women and why he sent a picture of himself in a thong to a gay fan.

Unless you suggest weed is in anyway bad for you
>LOL DUDE IT CUREEES CANCER YOU FUCKING CUNT

Joe "Fried eggs from my yard" Rogan