Why is Sweden the only Scandinavian country to accomplish anything worthwhile or relevant to the world in its history?

Why is Sweden the only Scandinavian country to accomplish anything worthwhile or relevant to the world in its history?

what are you talking about? the danes gave us lego and I keep a collection of my own.

Nice job chopping off half the photo, mutt.
Divide and conquer just like you're told

everything's always a great conspiracy with you nuts, watch out, I think ayyys are stealing your non-fluoride water

Which is what?
Sweden shouldnt show up in history

ever heard of a little thing called the Nobel prize?

Mostly because of geography. Finland's next to Russia, Denmark is too flat and thus too hard to defend and Norway has to little arable land to create a large population. Only Sweden had enough arable land to get a large population while also having mountains/rivers to create natural defenses and also not being next to Russia.

No, it has no relevance

hot

"no"

Nice.

Get out of my country you swarthy scanian. Southern Europe is not Swedish. The battle of Lund was a mistake.

>not being next to Russia
What?`No.

We bordered Russia from 1157 to 1917.

We have shared a border for as long as they have existed up until 1917. R*ssians are not people. They're nothing to be afraid of. Fighting R*ssians is like a 1000 degree knife vs stress ball.

Fuck off to reddit.

ye we are in charge of it

So you admit it then? D*ne.

How do you think you got the land? You took it for yourself, it wasn't luck.

Large part of Sweden belong to Finland. Destroy the eternal southern S*ede.

some autist finn has marred it?

That makes no sense.

The region of France was populated by celtic gauls who took it from proto-europeans, but the proto-europeans didn't really leave. Then the romans took Gaul, but romans were never a majority in Gaul and celtics didn't really leave, they just mixed. Then Frank people took France from the romans and once again nobody fucking left France. Who the fuck took France for themselves then? That isn't how the history of any european country works. Countries exist before the culture that fills them do.
Why are americans under the delusion that once a new ethnic or cultural group gets into a new territory, all other ethnic groups leave or die? Is it because of the horrific thing you did to the natives? So violent and barbaric.

Nothing horrific was done to the natives, however, the natives as you call them did commonly enact unspeakable atrocities on anyone unfortunate to fall under their power

>Spain
This is what two centuries of civil wars does to you

next century!

What have you accomplished, mutt?

>relevant to the world in its history

>this is what the amerifat ACTUALLY believes

It's simply the truth. You can keep your noble savage meme.

Denmark accomplished much more and is much better.