Ellen Degenerate BTFO'd

>when a fucking LESBIAN gets attacked by the sjw's

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zBkuNpgACH0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I hate when these faggots talk about open conversation and honesty. It's infuriating.

What was the joke you cunt

sorry senpai

A photoshop of her riding bolt saying that was how she should run errands

I went on Twitter, literally full of SWJs saying that it's not racist.

Imagine if Trump did it, bet it would be racist then, right?

How is that even racist?

he's the fastest guy in the world so she gets the chores done fastest

no wait hes black so shes a slave driver

just recently in the uk we've seen a gay man vilified for saying that some cultures are homophobic
and we've also recently had a transgender person banned from instagram for saying that middle eastern countries are transphobic after they were detained at dubai airport

it's basically a battle for the podium spots in the oppression olympics
muslims are currently in gold medal position despite worldwide being neither a minority or oppressed

It's not, it's obviously referencing his speed and not his ethnicity

>Imagine if Trump did it, bet it would be racist then, right?
Yea? Because Trump IS a racist, and Ellen just said an insensitive thing. Big difference

That's probably the most benign thing i've ever seen.

She looks like a creepy 10 year old boy.

That's fucking hilarious as long as she doesn't mind the frequent KFC pit stops.

gender neutrality at its best

I would love for anyone offended by this to be forced to browse Sup Forums for a solid 12 hours.

You can't find one racist quote or thing he said though. You're a fucking retard and a lying piece of shit.

>leftcucks eating themselves
Delicious.

female comedy at its best

>Not funny
>Not even racist
SJW Going full circle again.

exactly this

>a joke can be funny, well-intended, and still racist and wrong
yep, if the person involved is black, its automatically racist

B-but Huffpost said so!

kek. that should be edited into the tweet and the "article"

Joshua Halabreda needs to get jumped by a pack of nig nogs

>Female comedian finally makes a funny joke
>Gets massive backlash from cucks
Better stick to the "I have so much sex and eat so much food!" routine.

...that's a funny joke in the Netherlands?

SJWs are the worst kind of racists, even if they think they're doing good.
They see it everywhere, they blame people who meant well or sometimes just didn't use the appropriate words.

Slave driver/10

The Twitter butthurt is hilarious

Her only crime was that the joke wasn't really that funny. She didn't do anything wrong.

But man it sure is fun watching liberals devour themselves.

I just enjoy moments like this. Getting attacked by the monster you helped create.

Imagine if the athlete had been white. No one would say jack shit and rightfully so. I hate how we have to walk on eggshells around niggers.

youtube.com/watch?v=zBkuNpgACH0

Welcome to the (regressive) left being mainstream and the default mindset for the masses.

I wonder what Bolt has to say about this. I assume he doesn't give a shit.

He'll probably be on her show and carry her around.

Probably. These people crying out are usually 20 something white American hipsters, mostly female from from well off or wealthy families, white gated communities and neighborhoods.

They are completely out of touch and totally in control of the narrative.

This and the feminists suing the government because Transexual bathroom laws are rape culture just makes my day. The Left is starting to eat their own and it is giving me the biggest case of schadenfreude.

would they care if she was on the back of Phelps saying this is how I'm getting to my next vacation?

I hate it more than anything else they say. It's an affront against speech, against the idea of communication.

this. how much self awareness can liberals lack

We don't have to walk on eggshells. In comedy, we can ignore and exclude them completely. We'll still catch shit for it ('muh whitebois club, muh reprezentaytion, muh diversity'), but it's WAY less shit than you get for trying and not being absolutely perfect at it.

I love when older leftists find out they're not "in" with the kids anymore.

There's no problem for her, because ((Ellen Degeneres)) is a super liberal lgbt & very much the idol cherished by the liberal famous & media. They'll come out telling everyone she didn't mean any harm, and she'll be fine.

If on the other hand a straight white conservative guy tweeted something like this, they would be crucified.

He retweeted it, he probably doesn't have the mentally ill victim complex that 90% of millennials seem to be infested with.

Gays and transexuals have officially fallen beneath Islam, feminists and niggers on the liberal agenda.

Gay man? Pff, good luck with that male. Transsexual? Appropriating female culture or some bullshit. Are you a Muslim that wants to kill gays and non Muslims? So tolerant, welcome aboard.

BLM and Hillary supporters should be a wake up call that Liberals are violent, hate filled monsters.

I love when they attack their own. It's their first steps toward being redpilled.

What the fuck happened to the world where Sup Forums can clearly see it's a joke about his speed rather than slavery?

They are going to have a hell of a time with the next couple of liberal generations when kids are having their arms replaced with robotic dildos, gene splicing their babies to be half dog abominations and protesting against liberals for being close minded.

After Orlando and gay marriage rights, gays are just as low on social class as FUCKING WHITE MALES.

Feminism's issue with Transexual Bathroom Law is that it means that if a Man (who is their oppressor) can be a Woman, and therefore no longer a man, then they have no more oppressors and their cause is null and void because men can just become women.

Why should everyone know the name of a nigger just because he can run fast? I remember seeing a documentary listed on Netflix about this guy, and I said: "Who the fuck is Usain Bolt?" And then I kept hearing about him. Who cares?

Good to know he liked it.

>if she was on the back of Phelps
Yes, they would fucking lose their shit because that would imply a woman needs support from a successful, strong, white and presumably straight male

Oh how I enjoy watching these fuckers cannibalize themselves.

True equality scares the shit out of feminist supremacists.

It would be a-ok if the one carrying the dyke was white or if the >joke was tweeted by Oprah. It's shit like this that sickens me about the sjw movement.

By the way, only a fucking mentally retarded dyke would think using a sprinter to do errands makes any sense. If you want to get from the parking lot to the mall entrance it might make sense but this guy wouldn't last 15 minutes. It makes a lot more sense to ride on a marathon winner, which are almost always white guys.

It's just funny as shit that the Left has pushed this equality thing so far into the territory of "If you say you're X then people must accept you for it," that they didn't stop to think that they'd be fucking themselves over.

Now they're too far in the shit to back out now, and their heads are just exploding as they begin to understand the utter mess they've stepped in.

You must be fun at parties

it's a joke you retarded leaf

>when people who say they aren't racist see something as racist when nobody else does

relly mac u ting

Of course a fucking Leaf wouldn't understand how Americans and the world at large love a winner.

This just proves once against that SJWs eat their own. This happens in every revolution like the French, Russian or Cultural Revolution. You can be the most loyal footsoldier and you still get executed for treason.

>marathon winner, which are almost always white guys.
They are? I thought long distance running was massively dominated by niggers.

SJWs are like a pack of starved piranhas, some day after they're done eating each other there will be one trans CIS-positive genderfluid panamorousexual apachekin left who will lay the blame on society

I think you're fucking snow-blind, leaf, cause Kenyans are as nigger as they come.

I think the problem comes from the fact that sjw's base everything on their feelings. If something makes them feel bad personally it's wrong and must be stopped.

The problem here is that everyone is different and takes offense to things differently, even sjw's. When you build your entire lifestyle and outlook on the law must change to fit my feelings this shit is bound to happen.

There is a reason many different mythos have serpents eating their own tail. If all you can do to gain power is attack and consume others, soon you will run out of enemies and find yourself attacking allies.

Sprinting is mostly africans. Long distance is mostly white. It has to do with differences in muscle type.

It was always only ever about getting as many brown people crammed into European cities as possible.

"Tolerance" was a scam.

I'm gonna need you to provide a source for your claims, fag.

I'll never understand why white liberals are so suicidal. They have this crazed blood lust to destroy their own race.

gave me a sensible chuckle

then I realized the SJWs were going apeshit and I rofl'd

Are SJWs really right wing imposters? Think about it: they are doing a better job at discrediting the left than any of us.

I think it has to do with how we evolved.

In nature sprinting is used to quickly take down prey as fast as possible. Animals like the cheetah can run very fast but only over short distances.

Humanity is the long distance runner of the animal kingdom. It's one of our specialties as a species. We aren't as fast as a cheetah but over a long distance we can outrun one by far. It was a hunting tactic to run prey down until it was so tired it couldn't run anymore.

Race isn't just skin color so I can only assume he means that black Africans developed this differently than white Europeans. Maybe sprinting was advantageous to them while long distance running was better for us. Hell it might just be Kenyan breeds in particular.

>intern
>fired

It's like nigs and sjw have no idea how work works

Really? That's it? Fucking hell I dont think even Bolt would find that even remotely offensive, the guy is super easygoing about pretty much everything. Is this another case of 'let me be offended on your behalf'?

>SJWs are the worst kind of racists
You might be a cuckservative, like anyone who uses that word as if it actually referred to something.

My theory is it's about rebelling

Rebelling against their parents, society, authority, etc. They just want to ruin everything anyone like them holds dear.

In the old days rebels would ride motorbikes, get tattoos, go out with that boy their dad didn't like, spray paint walls and shit. Now they're literally destroying the world.

This is exactly the problem with feminism(among other things).

Let's say you have a movement for a cause. The movement is successful and you accomplish your cause and in fact it goes even further than you originally thought. For instance, some women actually have more social privilege than men now. What do you do now? You are left aimless. You don't have a cause to contribute to your movement so you have to make them up and pretend that there is still a cause to be fighting for. This is why you have people calling things sexist, racist, misogynistic, and spew "facts" that are not actually true at all.

Most likely they have never experienced real struggle and do not even know what any thing they say actually means. Because of the ignorance of real struggle, they crave conflict that no longer exists and or isnt relevant anymore. That is the modern SJW.

He retweeted it so apparently he found it amusing.

It's racist because someone has to defend Bolt, he can't do it himself because he's black.

That's not a source on how long distance running is dominated by whites.

I was rebellious too as a kid. It's why we grow our hair out and color it and shit. But these liberals continue this shit well into adulthood. They never really grow up.

>Are SJWs really right wing imposters?
An interesting theory, but then I see the pink and blue hair, the problem glasses, tattoos and 6 million genders etc, and think that a simpler and more plausible answer is they really believe the shit they spew because they are insane.

GTFO. It's always Kenyans and Ethiopians winning long distance.

No just speculation. But it's healthy to talk about and speculate on these things.

>Is this another case of 'let me be offended on your behalf'?
pretty much

By any reasonable standard it isn't
The fact that it is considered racist is horrifying

It's got to be some sort of mental illness. That would explain why sjw's glorify mental issues so much.

Don't think the source makes a difference? Imagine if Obama appeared onstage with 5 kids from 3 different women.

white slave owner leeching of the back of black slave, who has to carry her around to do errands

>not posting the original

You know it's a bizarro world when Sup Forums sees beyond race and gets it, while the left sees nothing but the black man, havinh no other attribute than his blackness and needs to be sheltered and protected (even though he's rich and a celebrity) because the poor man dindunuffin.

The left can't even see people anymore.

We've moved back beyond the 1950s on race relations. White people who grew up with Fresh Prince are now the worst kind of people, because "I don't see race" is now a hate crime rather than the goal.

I don't get it.
Is the "joke" here that she rides a nigger or what?

why can't black people defend themselves exactly?

>if Obama appeared onstage with 5 kids from 3 different women
He'd be applauded for keeping them in his life. Niggers always get awards and credit from the left for trying do right in a difficult situation, even when 99% of the time it was their own stupidity that caused it.

There wasn't even that big of a problem only a few years ago. They act like it's the fucking 60's or 70's in America or some shit.

Social media and the lamestream media have brainwashed blacks into thinking we're lynching them in the streets and blinded them to the fact that the biggest killer of blacks is other blacks.