Your Religion Thread

>Religion
Theist, Christianity
>Reason for religion
There is no point to life without God (and this God seems the most plausible)
>Thoughts on terrorism associated with your religion
KKK are not true Christians and will burn in hell with over half of the entire population. Leviticus was pretty messed up with the purging of the blacks and gays.
>Thoughts on Catholic rapists
They will burn in hell. Catholic schools are pretty messed up too, with it being a social status instead of actually becoming religious.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fnz9LSCftB4
youtube.com/watch?v=kXtsu24o4_g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

poofter

It's a good point and something theists can never really answer.

i'm an agnostic atheist obviously. only morons actually believe otherwise.

jewish
reason: shekels
terrorism: as if killing muslims is a bad thing
catholic rapists: heretics gonna heresy

Jehovahs Wittness

>KKK are not true Christians and will burn in hell with over half of the entire population. Leviticus was pretty messed up with the purging of the blacks and gays.

I'm sure ISIS are real muslims though.

>There is no point to life without God

Sorry you feel that way christcuck

Jehovahs Wittness

Jehovah is the only true God, Jehovah is the name of God.

Great morales, turns you into a spiritual upright alpha.

Terrorists and otherwise degenerates will die when Jesus returns for the battle of Armageddon.

Catholics are sick fucks who will also die.

Non-militant, spiritual atheist.

Reason: All religions try to connect us to the "oneness" that's apparent in the universe, but they do so using myths and symbolism. They're all interesting stories, but I doubt they ever actually happened.

Thoughts on terrorism: Anyone who kills in the name of atheism is a piece of shit. I don't include Stalin as an example of this, largely because he didn't kill in the name of atheism - rather he just happened to be an atheist.

Thoughts on Catholic rapists: Pieces of shit too. The Church has some major problem since these cases are usually covered up.

Another thing, where do you think you go when you die if you are atheist?

>being atheist in a country where 80%+ of the people are atheist

Seriously bro do you ever think for yourself?

>Another thing, where do you think you go when you die if you are atheist?

Nobody goes anywhere when they die. Your mind is nothing more than electro-chemical processes in your brain.

>Australian education

I'm an atheist who believes in some form of reincarnation. I just don't believe it's possible that we could NOT exist since the beginning of time up until our date of birth, and then after our date of death until the end of the time - that for the billions and billions of years, I'm only going to exist for 60-70 of it if I'm lucky. Also, what if you're a baby who dies from SIDS? That's all you get? Seems pretty shitty.

Then I also think of the question - Well, what happens if all life in the universe dies, and there's no chance of reproduction? Then what? It's all very interesting.

The most honest thing that I can say as an atheist is that I just don't know. I'd like to think that life continues in another way, though.

Australian education is pretty horrible

We learn evolution like it's a fact

>Religion
islam
>Reason for religion
afraid of hell and death
very bad, but at the same time i think most attacks are false flags
sick fucks

Buddhism is the best tbhf

being atheist in an atheist society doesn't diminish the possibility of there being no God.

There being 10000 different mutually exclusive religions greatly diminishes the possibility of there being 10000 mutually exclusive Gods.

:^)

>Religious
>"Do you ever think for yourself?"

I asked my pastor at my church "what happens if you die when you are a baby" and he said
>God knows whatyou would have been like even if you died in the mother's womb

I am not 100% sure about this though...

What's Wong with that?

It is a theory, not a fact

Same with that stupid "Out of Africa" theory, I had to make a stupid poster about it back in high school

>We learn evolution like it's a fact

Well, it is a fact. If you have studied evolutionary theory and don't believe it, then I wonder if you believe anything that science teaches us.

I can't understand things like the big bang, and how everything came from nothing, but I also cannot understand how everything was here all along. Both seem impossible. Also, once you reach the end of the universe, what is on the other side? The same as time, space cannot go on forever but then how can it stop?

This is probably why people throw their hands in the air and say "God did it!", without ever questioning the concept of god itself.

That's what my Mom told me when I asked her that as a kid, but can you see how it's all very subjective and up to interpretation? That's why there's hundreds of different denominations of the same religion. Who's to say which one is right? It's all very subjective.

Sorry to break it to you....it's literally scientific fact now

And I ain't no science guy

>Religion
none
>Reason for religion
My parents are not religious, none of my friends were religious, school never talked about religion. Pretty much never been in touch with religion all my life.
makes no sense to me, but then again I am not a muslim so what do I know. I do believe that religions that go hand in hand with terrorism should not be allowed to grow. All muslims in western countries should learn our morals & values and live according to our principles. I am pissed off at governments for not forcing immigrants to this because of muh cultural diversity.
disgusting pedos who abuse their religion and people's trust in it. I wonder if they actually are catholic because im pretty sure they would burn in hell according to their own beliefs.

>Religion
Psuedo spiritual Taoist, coupled with metaphysical racial spiritualism.
>Reason for Religion
The nature of the Universe is just as described in the Tao Te Ching, but I enjoy playing with metaphorical images and ideas which may not be true. Describing the nature of the Universe as the "Tao" seems fair to me, and adhering to ideals, even if untrue, is a fine thing to do.

Invoking primal spiritual states that lie within us is just an analogy for biological process we, as a race, are predetermined to. The metaphysical realm exists, but only as an idea, but we should still invoke it nonetheless.

Not sure how much there is, it's pretty vague. Nationalist Occultism was rampant in the earlier parts of the century, and they were justifiable in their actions. Once again though, very vague.

By damaging an aspect of the Tao in such a furiously degenerate way (The Tao being the Universe, I being the Universe, but only an aspect of it, just as a single wave in the ocean), I am hurt personally by such atrocity.

Undesirable aspects of my body are purged by the immune system, protecting the whole. We as Humans should serve as the Tao's means of purging degenerate cells in order to improve the whole, which is technically just the Tao purging the Tao to preserve the Tao. Improvement of the Tao is improving myself.

Never heard of this before, looks interesting.

>Religion
Esoteric Nazism
>Reason for religion
The SS were Vril-ya. Hitler was the ninth avatar of the Aryan god Vishnu.
Nazism is the religion of peace.
They are immoral and criminal.

so when it comes to the universe expanding, our colleges should give equal time to dark energy and gravity (which are both only a theory) and to Bible which says that it's God who is stretching out the Stars?

fucking
kek

>We learn evolution like it's a fact

How it should be taught. We got it during biology classes because its based on fact like the rest of what you learn in biology class, and nobody ever told anything about creationism because thats bullshit. Welcome to the western world, ahmed.

Well, here's how I see it:
If there is no God:
>I have wasted my life believing in something that isn't real
>no punishment
If there is a God (which happens to be the same one I believe in):
>good choice
>have fun in heaven
If there is a God that I don't believe in:
>that's a shame
>eternal hell (depending on the religion I guess) :/ at least I tried
If there is a God, but I am atheist:
>didn't even make an effort to win the lottery
>eternal hell (depending on the religion, I guess)

Evolution is a fact you dumb cunt, there is no question about it.
The part of existence that is unknown is where it all started. For evolution to exist, DNA and all its machinery should be in place. Now for this there are only theories because it is not known by fact. Evolution itself is simply about genetic information being passed on to the next generation, which is indisputable.

Then by definition, whatever God that exists must be evil for hiding the truth from us, as if trying to nudge us to eternal damnation

In the western world you celebrate Christmas, do you not?

Christmas in the Western world and the East are celebrated in a secular sense

Without the belief or worship of some deity unless you are some christfag

thats more of a tradition than a religious thing at this point.

>Religion
Sikhism
>Reason for religion
Muh morals and based history
Sikh nationalism is a good thing.

Make me some naan bread and some papadoms

With all the weird shit religions say like eat bread and pretend it's your savior's body or pray to a specific location a specific amount of times per day, what if the real religion is actually being atheist because God wants us to believe in ourselves?

youtube.com/watch?v=Fnz9LSCftB4

I don't think God would want us to not believe in him

But he is a deceiver for his creation is not as it actually is.

It is originally 6000+ years old. But this deity made it such that it appears much much older

1. Gnostic Christian
2. Was raised Christian, believed it up until very recently. Gnosticism kind of solves all the problems with the OT and shit. Still trying to seek out what feels right to me, may not always stay gnostic.
3. lolwut
4. I hate catholicism, so I kind of blame the religion. The person himself is scum of the earth.

>Religion
Islam
>Reason for religion
Belief in One God makes the most sense, the Trinity doesn't seem correct, so might as well stay with the religion I've been brought up with
Poor people (M.E/Afghanistan) + reason to be angry (foreign policy/colonoliasm/forced secularity) + religion that commands strength in the face of oppression (Islam) = insurgency. As far as western terrorists go, they are either muslim /r9k/tards or degenerates (alcohol, man-whoring) who chimp out because they have no direction in life and they get radicalised online because they want to feel a sense of adventure in their otherwise shit life

I hope the fuckers who are ok with killing civilians and etc. burn in hell though

Hope they burn too, rapists (child rapists especially) should all go to hell, would not bat an eye

Naan is a mudslime tier bread.

If you read the quran, they are.

Isn't that what Sikh cuisine is all about?

>I'm stating facts without holding opinion
What do you want to achieve here?

wasting time til' 6pm

How do smart people decide to believe in a particular form of god? I can understand saying that it makes the most sense, but to actually believe it in the way that jesus said, as in having pure faith in your belief.

If I thought that I would get a million dollars next year for believing that I could fly this year, I would never be able to do that. Or, to be more like the religion aspect, If I thought that I would get a million dollars next year for believing this year that my great grandfather was a dragon, I could not do that.

The whole idea of deciding to believe something in a way that will fool an all-knowing god is simply ridiculous on its face. Either you are a stupid person or a liar. I have trouble believing that a god who could design butterflies and galaxies would actually reward idiots and liars and burn intelligent people in hell for eternity.

the heaven and hell part of the christian religion was clearly cooked up by evil men wanting to control other men.

klan members read the bible you know.

actually there was an article recently that showed ISIS members are pretty ignorant about the Quran. The people who join ISIS are people who feel isolated and left out and are susceptible to propaganda, they're not necessarily dedicated muslims.

I don't mind eating that

So long as whoever makes it don't rub ass with hands after poo in loo

Go read the hadiths.
Klan members don't believe in the bible, they're all jews LARPing as christians, you're bluepilled if you don't know that 2bh.

>Religion
Theist, Reformed
>Reason for religion
Christianity (Catholicism) is the religion of my ancestors, but since this denomination is too cucked, i became Reformed.
Those who kill muzzies are good christians.
Rapists and traitors although there are a few of them who are faithful and who aren't traitors to their people.

nowhere? your body decays until you turn into a skeleton. why would anyone think otherwise?

do you think every worm or gnat that dies has an afterlife? Honest question.

a consumerist holiday where we tell the kids fables of Santa and Jesus. What's your point?

>Reformed
That's like cuck 2.0

And God mind controlling you

I am starting to worry about all the Indian food I had been eating weekly

I am NOT Indian

Have you considered that instead of being idiots or liars, they are actually the true smart ones who understand God and the Bible?

God doesn't burn people in hell directly, he just forbids them entry to heaven, and Satan does the rest.
You got to Hell if you commit the unforgivable sin, "Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit" which basically means if you don't believe/acknowledge the Holy Spirit or if you have it and waste it.

>Religion
Agnostic-atheist-christian
>Reason for religion
No sufficient evidence to point in one direction or another. Still approve the presence of religion or such ideology in order to maintain better standards in societies to hold them together.
KKK was fueled by the desperate need to protect the purity of one's own race. Such ideologies are not associated with Christianity.
They deserve to be cast into the lower ranks of society when the new societal structure with nationalism has been achieved.

Why? Because it's trendy for white people to pretend they believe it?

You still have to believe in spiritual bullshit to be a buddhist.

>religion
pantheist but that's not religion
I'm culturally catholic, but practically I'm way closer to Buddhist or Hindu
>Reason for religion
yeah there is no point to life, but that's irrelevant
enlightenment is the way to fulfillment, happiness, truth and life mastery
beliefs are only stepping stones for enlightenment but in the end they all have to go
who cares
It's a meme

I am not sure, but I do know that some (if not all) animals are in/go to heaven

That's like most of the whole world with people not even KNOWING he exists

Satan isn't some angel God uses to punish

>It is a theory, not a fact

There's theories, and then there's scientific theories. They call them theories because science isn't so deluded that they think they have everything figured out as a fact.

While scientific theories aren't "fact" they're the closest thing to it.

Stop being a dolt.

Well, my point is that how can you not believe in God if there is still proof of Jesus?

>Psuedo spiritual Taoist, coupled with metaphysical racial spiritualism.

just kill yourself already

>christian
>not a cucked jewish rapebaby

Pick one

>Hope they burn too, rapists (child rapists especially) should all go to hell, would not bat an eye.
Does that include The prophet Muhammad (alayhi as-salām)

Yes

I am NOT Muslim and I am NOT Indian as you can see by my skin tone

There isn't proof of Jesus. It's heavily disputed at best.

Even if he was real he was just a crazy arab jewish cult leader, it's not like him merely existing proves he had magical powers.

If any one of the religions were actually true it wouldn't even be up for dispute. Science would have proven it decades ago.

>Hindu

She's unboxing dildos now?

>arab

> being this retarded

There were no Arabs in the Levantine at that time. Stick to "Jewish" if you're trying to go down this angle in the future.

Idiot.

>Religion
Evangelical Christianity
>Reason for religion
Jesus Christ was the greatest person on the world and was killed for my sins.
KKK is ethnic organisation not religious
Just sect that will fall some day

good meme friend

How do you reconcile the fact that nobody for the first thousands of years of Christianity's existence ever taught Sola Fide and Sola Scriptura?

how do you feel about jews in general?

You forgot the last option
>If there is a God that I don't believe in who isn't a complete dick
Will get judged based on how you lived, regardless of belief.

>every bad christian is secretly a jew and every terrorist is indeed a proper muslim

okay then

I believe that old christian church was good even when they stray in some cases. But i don't respect the cult of pope and some other magical rituals in Catholic Church that shaped in X-XIII century

>strawmanning
okay then

More like in all the cases such that they are contradictory to it

DYK that every single Church Father taught that the bread and wine becomes the body and blood of Christ contra Evangelicuck?

He would have been brown.

Look, if you're going to pretend that God and Jesus are real, then just believe it and make yourself feel better. Don't try and distort logic and history to make it sound like it supports your side.

youtube.com/watch?v=kXtsu24o4_g

>And God mind controlling you
More like God decreeing how i will live and die.

And why are you posting your foot ? i'm not a catholic so i have no foot fetish.

>Religion
Roman Catholic
>Reason for religion
Raised as one and for preservation
Tiocfaidh ár lá lol
Scum, the devils servants who forever tainted christianity/catholicism with their perverted ways. Will either burn in hell or serve satan as they did here.

>Religion
Christianity
> Reason for religion
Tradition
>Thoughts on terrorism associated with your religion?
I don't care
> Thoughts on Catholic rapist?
I don't care

That's what your argument is. KKK members are just secret jews (zero proof whatsoever) but ISIS are muslims.

Spotted the jew.

No different than a puppet isn't it?

I only post proof that I am not an Indian

>starmanning even harder
Come back when you've actually read the quran at least, it would help to be at least remotely familiar with the bible as well.

Transubstantiation is creation of lateran council in 1215, also some church fathers had say that abortion isn't sin what I think is bullshit

?

Anyone read the Seth books?

Atheist
>inb4 edgy teen
There's no point in life other than to procreate with a person of the other race, there is no god thus why I'm atheist.
None as far as I know?
Catholic rapists are the worst.

You heard me, kike.

NOBODY believes in Transubstantiation in Early Christianity but they believe in the change in the bread and wine into the body and blood of Christ which goes against Evangelical doctrine

Then we also have the whole Sola Fide and Sola Scriptura stuff that they oppose

K lol