ITT: Best city EU

How can Europe even compete?

youtube.com/watch?v=xwNtlYX_iYM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pSSHyFRjuhY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Brasov native here.

Confirming Brasov is based as fuck.

Nice city poortard tell me more how you earn 300€ a month...

how much is croatia making

looks like Maçka

Bravo Romania!

Thanks, you are welcome to visit :)

only that those are commieblocs

Great. Romanians are based Orthodox people.

based Romania
you still need to do one more thing tho - remove Belgium's BLACKED flag so nobody will confuse the two countries

Brasov was built by germanics

>Low muslim population, 0 islamic attacks
>No mosques built
>In EU, but refused to accept refugees
> fastest internet country in the EU, night and day compared to US
We may have our own corrupt shit and other issues, but political corectness, sjwism and islam apologists aren't here.
Still, too many old superstitious christians. But the police gets shitted on if they shoot, even in self defense, that does suck, aside from our own swat teams(only for drug busting).

>ex-capital city of the transylvanian saxons
>even the hungarians are outnumber the saxons today in that city
This bothers me.

>Still, too many old superstitious christians

This is a good thing, mate. You are the hope of all Orthodox people by not being secularised.

Those are workers, maybe foreign, maybe even Turks.

ok good it kind of scared me

>but political corectness, sjwism and islam apologists aren't here

what about the students / young generation? when all the elderly die, do you see your country moving to a more cucked position?

youtube.com/watch?v=pSSHyFRjuhY

We're posting these. So here's my city.

piece of shit city filled with commie blocks just like the rest of the country

>Founded 1234

I wish we had some old cities here, they look so quaint and alluring, it's hard to reconcile the true age of all those structures, houses, and roads, part of me wants to believe something so perfect cannot exist in our world, simply because in my entire life, I've had limited contact with such historic value.

At least we have g-guns... :(

fuck off. no one cares about these threads

>mfw my city has Etruscan and Celtic roots and was already there at Roman times, the settlement name meant "I shine among the gods".

My city was named after the date Colorado joined the Union, 38th state in 1876, the centennial year of the United States Declaration of Independence, meaning 100 year anniversary.

>Roman times
>Etruscan and Celtic roots
>settlement name meant "I shine among the gods"

Wow that's cool, I guess.

You should worry about your cities becoming filled with drug addicts,niggers and mexidiapers.

looks shit

The problem is, its full of gypsys AND romanians.

Romania is beautiful tho, very much so.

true dat

>lives in Romania
>doesn't live in sibiu

Why even live?

38 B.C.

Cologne is old and beautiful, overrun by turks tho.

Italy has the best cities in the world, too many to visit.

I partially agree but no more than 1 million gypsies currently live in Romania compared to a population of 18 million (plus 4 million that live abroad)

Yeah it seems like they all went west to countries like us.
We have at least 50% more gypsys roaming the inner city, begging and mugging and trying shit.
They all went to milk the bigger cow i think.
Lets hope they all leave somewhere else brother, or we use the old methods once my countrymen found their balls and heritage.

*find

thx bby but I'm too lazy to go outside the house.

>walk outside
>see Romanians drinking on my street

the country is beautiful, the people are shit

>Cologne
I visited with my family when I younger, we rode the train around your country. I was amazed with how clean the cities were.

Everything had a gentle luster, even the streets appeared to be well kept. That still lingers with me today, I was beyond impressed, looking at the nearly spotless roads in a city centre, it felt unnatural.