1. You are cunt

1. You are cunt
2. Should people be allowed to kill themselves if they're sick

UK
Yes

People should be allowed to kill themselves even if they're not sick.

Suicide is an eugenic action, as harsh as it sounds. Mental suffering largely hereditary.

This. Last week I was stuck in a train for three fucking hours after I had an exam because some idiot jumped in front of my train. If he killed himself in a different way I wouldn't have been inconvenienced.

He killed himself because he was neglected by heartless pieces of shit that inhabit your land. If your society was different he wouldn't need to beg for attention with suicide.

This

Government denying people to chose over their own life's continuation is 1984 tiers of totalitarianism

It happened at Delft-Zuid (next to the campus of the Delft University of Technology) after most universities had exams so he probably fucking killed himself because he failed an exam.

Am I supposed to feel bad? I was in tjat train for three hours without food or water.

1. Poland
2. We should have state funded euthanasia for anyone that wants it, regardless of medical condition.

There should be the option to pull the plug on someone who's reliant on life support, nothing more than that.

>It happened at Delft-Zuid (next to the campus of the Delft University of Technology) after most universities had exams so he probably fucking killed himself because he failed an exam.
Sorry. For a drunk moment I forgot those are the only real problems in west europe.

That's not what passive euthanasia is, retarD.

You live in Poland, not Sierra Leone.

What the fuck does assisted suicide mean?
And sure, with a few cravats of course. like them being terminally ill and only doing it within sanctioned guidelines. And of course doctors and other medical staff should not be allowed to do it under any circumstances.

Its all relative + you can't imagine how stressed some students can't be and for them its a real big deal

US
Yes. It's your own damn body.

You give someone the means (usually letal doses of medicaments) to commit suicide. But THEY have to do it.

Got it, thanks.

Strange that we allow it in Sweden, seems like a kinda thing we would be like militantly against. The government usually hates personal freedom.

>allowed to kill themselves
what could be the punishment for killing myself?

Suicide should not be illegal
Assisted suicide should have a waiting period with counselling and physician sign-off

It's 100% completely illegal. Stop falling for unsourced meme maps.

Fuck yeah, most of you don't have to work in hospitals, I have to endure that "ethical" bullshit every fucking day. Can't wait to get done with my apprenticeship, which fucking retard thought it was a good idea to send a physical therapist to an oncological station. I lose a bit of my soul there day by day. As if I'm not depressed enough already.

>so he probably fucking killed himself because he failed an exam.
sounds like something I would do

Most physicians don't give a fuck, they just go with their rusted protocols to keep people alive who've had enough. They put themselves in front of the patient, it really sickens me.