Regular Show Endgame

The show is currently doing its wrap-up story. JG Quintel had an ending in mind for years, and it's finally happening. What do you think the endgame is? Any guess is as good as others, but it involves space.

Last chance to theorize before answers start happening, Season 8 premieres later this year, next month seems likely. It's the last, due to cancellation.

It's also possible he might not have been able to finish the story since Mark Hamill said it was canceled, but JG asked CN to let him know in advance when he was canceled so he could do the story, could be either way.

The fact it was cancelled still pisses me off. It was doing as fine as it had been for years, they let shows with worse ratings stay on. They've had a hate boner since it started. They couldn't even be halfassed to make merchandise that wasnt fanmade-tier.

To answer the question though, i think they're just visiting lolliland, pop's planet.

the most common image around for the merchandise is this

considering CN sweeps up evidence that they broadcast cancelled shows at one point (flapjack anyone?), im sure it'll be promoted briefly in some block promo, then swept off the network to Boomerang

a damn shame how shows are treated like this

He looks so hurt.

Yea completely. They had the status quo changer finale promoted with a 5 second clip attatched to Teen Titans Go and PPG's crossover. It wasn't even an interesting clip out of all the things they could've chose.

>It was doing as fine as it had been for years
RS had not gotten good ratings for years, even the movie didn't perform well or at the very least not reached its series high standard from a few years back. They tried desperately to keep the series relevant somehow but it all blew up since everyone had already moved on from it years before it also doesn't have the merchandise push like Adventure Time or the acclaim so there's no reason to keep it on the air. But its still bullshit that WBB hasn't been cancelled given how poorly its done since its started and hasn't really improved.

>RS had not gotten good ratings for years
It hasn't dropped below 1.0 million except for a few times, it's median is usually 1.5 just like adventure time for the most part, especially recent, and they got a 9th season and plans for a bunch of different miniseries'

the movie got 2.42 million or so, and that was good as fuck for CN, almost all steven universe episodes get lower than that I believe, I don't watch the show but I did comparisons, since it's supposed to be one of the most popular shows on there, a few days ago.

It's the fact RS has been steady in quality more than AT has, and it got cancelled before it. AT is fucking straining, and whether or not the show was doing a plot story or episodic stories, RS hasn't really strained to stay alive, no matter what people's opinions on the dating rut it went into (which I don't fully like either)

>It hasn't dropped below 1.0 million except for a few times, it's median is usually 1.5 just like adventure time for the most part,
Nope, nowadays its usually below 1.5. It was the worst performing new series on the block next to WWB and UG the latter of which git canned
>the movie got 2.42 million or so, and that was good as fuck for CN
That's how much a random episode of TTG does or at least a random episode from last year.
>since it's supposed to be one of the most popular shows on there
Stop listening to SUfags
>It's the fact RS has been steady in quality more than AT has
Thanks for the laugh. No really your butthurt and delusion has split my sides in two. RS quality has really been all over the place and it has shit to do with the relationshit drama in the latter seasons it had already gotten old before Thomas came in then it became Muscleman show and then the JQ's self-insert is a betafag show, there's a reason why discussion for this series died years ago it got stale and incredibly stagnant and it doesn't help that the whole drama with CJ and Margaret made things worse. So yes RS has been straining for years while AT has never really strained, the people who liked one aspect of it fucked off to SU while the people who liked RS from the beginning just dropped the show entirely.

>Nope
are you saying that to discredit what I said or agreeing because yea, it hasn't but a few times, including when they put it on saturday and fucked both AT and this one up in ratings.

>That's how much a random episode of TTG does
yea I went over this in previous threads, it's the most aired and post watched thing on there, other shows have more lower viewing rates but they're not all going to get canceled for being under TTG

>stop listening to SUfags
I'm not, aside from Teen Titans Go, CN gets noticed for Steven Universe because of its fandom. I don't care for the show at all but that much is obvious. They even devoted a whole month or so to laying out new episodes constantly, even if that didn't happen it's still a fact.

>Thanks for the laugh. No really your butthurt and delusion-
Dude I thought we were having a conversation, not bickering. I'm being legit here.

Quality as in direction and writing, not specifically those things you said, and I never said it's been perfect, just more than AT which can't hold on it's own without switching to something else.

I don't think you get what I'm saying so I'm not going to continue this any further, I'm not trying to be delusional or fight or put one show down for the sake of making this one look better, it's just how I see it, and the views are legit, not opinionated.

>Quality as in direction and writing,
So you don't think the show becoming stale, the abundant focus on Muscle Man and Mordecai's relationship has no relation to the direction and writing of the show and are just lashing out your butthurt over AT still being on the air for some reason because apparently its "straining" itself? Yeah you are delusional.

RW was a one-trick pony and should have ended with exit 9b

A lot of story driven shows would kill for 3 seasons much less 8. Glad it's being put to rest before it declined more than it did.

I can't watch it past the third season. When they started removing the cusswords and censoring stuff it became much different.

They stopped cussing after like the first 3-5 episodes.

What episode is that from?

The End of Muscle Man, edited to look like it's at the viewer.

At least I'm pretty sure it's from that episode, they might've worse white tuxes another time.

>worse
wore
I hate this shitty phone

I never really thought about the show ending, it was just always there and I never had a reason to think of it ending.

Didn't think I'd be so shocked if it did get canceled though, maybe it's because the new season was great so I expected it to be treated better by CN, they didn't even promote new episodes, they aired without people knowing.

They ran it into the ground. Long time coming.

Yes and I believe when season 8 end then there will be a happy ending for Moredcai and Margaret.
>In this new drawing that I made today.