Thoughts on Tom Holland?

Thoughts on Tom Holland?

it's so obvious he's holding out on coming out because people can't handle having a gay actor play their favorite super hero.

I mean MJ is a man now so his character is already gay.

What the fuck are you talking about, they didn't have that problem with Tobey Maguire.

Tobey wasn't a fag, faggot.

Possible Homer sexual.

His bf and him are CUTE together.

PHYSICALLY, AND IN PERSONALITY, HE REMINDS ME OF "KURIRIN".

Fuck you, say that to my face not online and see what happens.

confirmed gay with a live-in boyfriend

I like him, i thought he did Spidey/parker well and he see!s like a good dude
Also I thought it was well known he was gay?

Zendaya is cute

Pretty sure everyone in hollywood is a little bit gay.

>literally 5 seconds into the film someone is chastised for calling native Americans "Indians"
>literally 10 seconds in a black school news reporter is macking on blonde white girl
>the new black Mary Jane's WE speech about how the Washington monument was built by slaves
>both of Peter Parker's love interests are black
>villain's wife is black
>Peter's Mexican school rival has a white blonde girlfriend
>the oh so edgy Sup Forums Fuck Marry Kill scene with high schoolers fantasizing about old men, also participated in by a gay male
>Aunt May’s “Gay is OK!” speech

etc. etc.etc.

When is enough enough? I find myself more and more only watching old movies/shows.

He was pretty likable Peter Parker, but I still don't understand MJ's role in the movie. She's just useless.

My biggest problem with MJ is she is a pretentious moron. Who does "light protesting" as a hobby? Can't believe Peter is gonna marry her, fuck that.

>Washington monument was built by slaves
Was this actually in the movie? Holy hell

thats a lot of words to say you got triggered

His dad's a pretty funny guy, and a decent golfer.

I unironically liked MJ

>Who does "light protesting" as a hobby?

a dumb millenial teenager. Which she was. So that scene was on point with her character

>go to a liberal disney movie about superheros and acceptance
>looking for shit to get triggered by
>get triggered
>complain

Weird how that works

Yeah but why would Peter marry someone like that? Can't he find a nice autistic nerd girl to marry?

Alternatively if you can't enjoy the movie otherwise, just pretend the movie is redpilled

>culturally enriched high school
>white kid is still the smartest one there
>liberal elites like Stark enjoying life while middle class whites like Peter and Aunt May live with Pajeets
>both Pete and the Vulture COLONIZING black chicks because white chicks are all roasties
>indian is shown to be degenerate
etc

This. Literally all the most powerful and influential characters are still as white as you can get. What's the problem here

>side-kicks and lackeys are pocs

Same as ever, desu senpai

This is actually a good post. Interesting how you can always have your own interpretation of art

you're trash

is that black guy in the back MJ? what the fug

He seems like he has emotional problems and that Harrison is his safety blanket.

>acceptance
like how you sneak than in there, kike

I don't think this is true. Wouldn't that just earn the movie extra points for being so P R O G R E S S I V E they cast a gay guy?

Isn't that what romantic relationships are for?

I'm describing a co-dependent relationship.

Which is more gay? It's hard to tell.

Yes but there's a still a bit of stigma attached to it, also maybes he's like Kevin Spacey and wants his fans to focus on his acting and not himself. Also he has a big contract with Spiderman and coming out could break a little the image he's cultivating and attract a different type of attention.

Shit Spider-Man

>so red-pilled the word acceptance is a jewish word

Yeah, you got me there bro

The funny thing about all this is that Disney managed to make a straight white male more likable and relatable than their independent female lead in TFA. Peter feels more like nu-luke than Rey does strangely enough. He is just a kid learning his place in the world and he fucks up a lot but it makes him all the more relatable. It also makes his final victory much more rewarding and memorable. Despite the diversity pandering and "Topical" jokes, the movie actually did a good job making the characters interesting. I'm disappointed they didn't hire whoever made this movie for TFA.

>acceptance of race mixing and globalism
you're a kike for approving of shoving social programming into a fucking kids movie about a super hero bug man

Fuck Disney

>you don't see one black person in Lord of the Rings
What are the Orcs?

>black
She's mixed race.

You wouldn't do shit gayboy, I'd suck you off good and hard.

>the new black Mary Jane's WE speech about how the Washington monument was built by slaves
>Aunt May’s “Gay is OK!” speech

Neither of these happened, the first one was like one line she said and then the second one just straight up wasn't in the movie

The rest of the things you said did happen but you exaggerated them to push your viewpoint

just shut the fuck up

Why? She's just as white as you are, stupid American nigger.