Trump has suggested that all potential immigrants take a test to see if they agree with western values such as gay...

> Trump has suggested that all potential immigrants take a test to see if they agree with western values such as gay marriage and respect for women.

How are liberals reacting to this?

Isn't this basically their wet dream? Anyone who doesn't hold liberal beliefs us banned from the country?

All I've seen do far is them making jokes like "hurrr would the republican party pass this test"

Is trump playing 4D chess?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/amp/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/37086578
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Liberals are massive hypocrites. They require the cultural marxist progress from their own people, but fully accept the savage and archaic traditions and beliefs of migrants.

Source?

google.co.uk/amp/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/37086578

The new yorker has said that it's racist because immigrants who come from islamic countries need to LEARN how to be tolerant by first getting into America.

Fucking hell....

My question is, how will the test guarantee that they are saying the truth?

Liberals are the epitome of stupidity. They literally support immigrants who hate their values.

It doesn't bit it weeds out the stupid ones. Plus it's literally a liberals wet dream which is why trump is proposing it to show their hypocrisy

If they lie to pass the test and get in, then it is later discovered that they lied somehow, would they be kicked out?

I'd guess that it creates the extra punch needed so if they lie, get in and commit a crime, they will have the added charge of being a liar and their deportation will be permanent.

Yes, he is playing 4d chess, and he will win. Its been a hard couple weeks with unprecedented media shilling and subversion of non msm channels. An ammo burn. But Trump knows he needs to time it right. The comeback kid, the feel good moment, he needs it to happen at just the right time. And he will. Smart, ruthless, cunning.

Rick Wilson's piss pimp son is pissing in some poor woman's mouth right now, hoping to break her spirit. He learned from his father.

Which fundamentally goes against our values. For example, in 1903, Teddy Roosevelt signed the Immigration Act into law, which excluded anarchists, "beggars" and prostitutes from immigrating here. During the Cold War we used to screen for communists.

But the left will say it's against our values to start screening again. They're just like that. They constantly lie about their own country's history.

So there is a terrorist grace period for them?
kek.

I mean you could just lie on the test right? I think banning Muslims is probably a better solution.

I like it

it will at least keep the most retarded ones out

No I don't.

I just believe if we nix Islam then all religions need to go with it.

Enlightened white people clinging to their sky fairies is why we can't justly call Islam the primitive schizotypal bullshit that it is.

>liberal wet dream
It's not though, not sure what makes you think that.

By that logic let's just reinstitute slavery. I always wanted a white slave.

Yes, because screening immigrants that are incompatible with our culture is just like slavery.

Go back to Africa, moon cricket.

He should add an IQ test and an MMPI, rejecting all with subnormal intelligence or high scores on any pathologies measured that are connected to criminality or would impair ability to support oneself.

Trump is the first candidate of any country for chief executive that has employed the (my coinage, so far as I know) the "faggot wedge strategy".

>"hurrr would the republican party pass this test"

That's a tu quoque fallacy, btw.