Hey...

Hey, look Sup Forums! That character you and the rest of the internet bitched about bringing back for years is finally back!

Wait, where are you going? Come back! Why does no one care anymore?!

lol Sup Forums doesn't read comics. Sup Forums is just crossposters from Sup Forums who saw black skin and got triggered

Sup Forums never really cared about Wally. Sup Forums only cares about characters when something they can get outraged about shows up, then suddenly everyone who's loved the character for years and has read every single appearance they've ever been in comes out of the woodwork.

You must've not been on when the issue got storytimed
Same thing for when dick rider was announced to be coming back
2016 best year for comics

Sup Forums just likes getting mad

Let me know when they stop pretending Barry is the "iconic" Flash and kill him off.

I care. Even bought two copies of Titans Rebirth.

Sup Forums only watch cartoons. Why do you think so many people waifus shit character like Raven. Certainly not because of her interesting comics.

Barry is the iconic Flash. If it weren't for the show making people know about SPEED FORCE pretty much everything the main stream knows about the Flash stems from Barry. Costume, symbol, villains, origin etc. Nothing Wally did ever broke "only comic fans know about it" barrier until it was delivered by Barry on the show.

That's kind of an outlier. That was filled with what few real Wally fans are spamming a thread because they spoiled it, so Wally fans would obviously jump at it.

They exist, obviously, but 90% of the chatter about the character over the last decade disappeared the second he came back.

Sup Forumsmblr

He isnt back, he is Kid flash.

Rebirth in general has surpassed all expectations and Titans in particular seems to be doing well

not sure what point you're going for OP

He's vanilla white so no one cares.

...He's The Flash, user

What the fuck do you want? A daily thread about him being back? People kept raving about it when this issue came out, and the Titans one. People will talk when there's shit to talk about.

I'll go make a thread for you right now, keep an eye out, brb.

Rebirth surpassed expectations. Titans, the book with the oh so beloved Wally West, is selling less than The Flash, the book with much maligned "inferior" Barry.

Wally was the start of the biggest comic of the year and the only book he's in isn't even close to a stand out among the rest. Rebirth is a brilliant advertising and marketing push that it seeing all the related titles get huge bumps, but Titans is just normal for the lot.

I dunno we got a daily thread bitching about him being black or barry being a universe killing monster who should've never replaced Wally.

Maybe we should slap some tits on him. That'd do the trick.

Except for the fact that JL/U was extremely popular, which is proven by the fact that people thought GL was a black guy

JLU was popular and Flash was tangentially popular. JLU was not popular because of Flash and people didn't really gain much Flash knowledge from the show that wasn't already common knowledge.

A small number of people remembered The Flash's name was Wally from the cartoon but most people just knew him as "the Flash" which kind of serves my point. "The Flash" the scarlet speedster is iconic. The look Barry pioneered. Wally West's unique character traits are not iconic like Barry's was. Wally is only so close to being iconic because he was so similar to Barry that people didn't know the difference.

When they announced The Flash show no one was going "I thought Wally West was The Flash?" like they were with GL. It's The Flash that's iconic, not Wally.

OP you do know the Rebirth event title is like on its 5th reshipment right?

I think the point is, despite what should be a huge bump from the Rebirth special, Titans' sales aren't special amongst Rebirth's launch.

Which is probably a stupid stance. I imagine, if there was no Wally, Titans would have significantly worse sales because no one has been interested in Titans in forever. It's not like Titans Hunt had even mediocre sales.

Sure Wally's back, but he's stuck in a team book no one cares about in a shit costume while Barry continues to be -the- Flash. Hell, only a very small handful of people. Barry and the Titans basically, even know Wally exists.

It turns out Abnett on his own is a shitty writer and people stop caring about characters when they're in bad books.

Where the fuck have you been for the past few months? Sup Forums lost their shit when Wally came back.

>Team book sells less than solo book.

Yeah, no shit Sherlock. I still don't see how this is directly Sup Forums's fault.

isn't titans doing pretty good? I mean Booth yes but still

Don't bother, SJWs don't read comics, they just get upset when they aren't pandered too.