Is being gay the ultimate redpill?
>never have to deal with women
>everything split 50/50
>no worries about kids or her taking your shit

Other urls found in this thread:

join.skype.com/y1lAU4WmWGwj
breitbart.com/milo/2016/08/15/republicans-just-overtook-dems-gay-rights/
youtu.be/qzPH0uZ_s2g
arstechnica.com/science/2016/07/the-1970s-gay-cure-experiments-written-out-of-scientific-history/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stop being a fucking beta and go back to /r/redpill homo

What the fuck is up with redpill posts? Are we so redpilled that we've come full circle and become gay again?

>tfw no sexy redneck bf
tho

>no worries about kids or her taking your shit
You have to worry about him taking your shit with his cock you fucking faggot. I hope he sticks it in your pretty little mouth afterwards for a good ole knob washing. Tell me how your shit tastes dear.

> tfw that's the only pic of that guy that ever gets posted

god damn he's so hot

Its called showering before sex u knob.

Which one? Both guys in pic are pretty hot if you ask me.

FUCK OFF LGBT CUNT, REMOVE THIS

>You have to worry about him taking your shit with his cock

Top kek

the blonde guy who isn't wearing a hat. I don't find the other guy hot.

FUCKING SICK WITH YOU HOMOS AND JEWS FUCKING STOP

NO!

They're both ugly as sin, get some standards you fags

what's wrong Romania? don't you want a cute ashkenazi twink to sit on your lap while you shitpost?

stop these shit threads:

>is "degenerate behaviour XY" the ultimate redpill?

the answer is no and will always be no. redpill isnt about behaving like a retard to make way for your lust. redpill is about knowing what bad consequences those behaviours have in the long run and why you should avoid them.

gayers should be gassed.

convince me otherwise

Scraping shit out of other men's assholes with your dick is as redpilled as it gets. Mindless hedonism and pleasure is what being redpilled is all about. Why? Because FUCK YOU DAD.

>It's a /lgbt/ still trying to raid Sup Forums episode

Go back to /r9k/

no, i don't like homo jews like you existing, you'd make great fucking soap, you degenerate

>is being mentally ill red pilled?

>get AIDS

No. If you are gay go to one of the gay boards or show us your favorite dildo.

No kids = ultimate blue pill

/polgb/ Skype! Join Now! Talk to other red pilled gay neets and weirdos! 14.88

Yeah blond guy hotter + fulfills my fetish of guys who wear briefs (non stripper Andrew Christian ones) but I'd still fuck either.

>tfw no jewish Sup Forums bf

You shower before sex and scrape the shit out of your own asshole. It isn't that hard.

This triggers the Romanian.

>Every self identified gay has been abused as a child.
>Sexualises catching and intentionally spreading HIV and AIDS to people who don't spread the disease.
>None of them can accurately count the total number of different people they've buggered with, due to the numbers being too high to be considered mentally sane, and many being one night stands with complete strangers in bath-houses and night-clubs.
>Bi-polar in their demands; first it's being left alone in their rooms, then it's suddenly "let us bugger on church alters and call it marriage" and "indoctrinate your children and give them to us! BIGOT IT'S 2016!"
>Massively over-represented in domestic violence and pedophilia cases.
>Do more to destroy moral societies than any muslims of jews.
No point in making Europe White and Christian again if this still exists.

I was never abused as a child. I have been tested, do not have HIV, nor desire it, most infections come from Blacks or trans nowadays. Bathhouses are a rarity given Grindr nowadays. I'm fine getting married in a courthouse if it will trigger you less. I don't expect all religions to tolerate everything but I DO expect secular Western governments to.

Fucking faggots.

Back to

And yet #1 thread on Sup Forums. Why so triggered?

i wouldn't call it the ultimate redpill. it's just that if you want to be loved back the way you feel love, then it's the only way (since women are incapable of it, it's what the ancient greeks had in mind when saying that true love can only exist between men).

the choice is up to you though, i myself am completely fine with women as they are, i'll never get the same feelings in return and that's OK.

Not to mention, you can play the victim all the time.

It seems pretty enticing, shame I'm not physically attracted to males

Traps on the other hand

Lol just wait how pissed fags will be when the bigger faggot takes half the lesser faggots shit in gheir divorce.

Sick of your /lgbt/ shilling and "raids".
Repulsive, degenerate faggots.

Same for you btw.

Not really.
You may have heard that (white) gay men are increasingly the subject of ire from SJWs as they still "benefit from privilege" and, most heinously, don't give two shits about women and their bitching.

Proper tents with floating inner compartments are dirt cheap nowadays. Maybe those fuckers should invest in one, instead of being sweaty faggots.

Literally everything you said was unsubstantiated by facts. Why are you so hysterical?

Thank God, Trump is pandering to brokebacks

breitbart.com/milo/2016/08/15/republicans-just-overtook-dems-gay-rights/

>I was never abused as a child. I have been tested, do not have HIV, nor desire it.
It doesn't change the fact that you're mentally ill.

>Most infections come from Blacks or trans nowadays.
"It's okay when white people do it" is not an excuse.

>Bathhouses are a rarity given Grindr nowadays.
Organising anonymous buggery on the internet is not an improvement over a physical location for its sole purpose.

>I'm fine getting married in a courthouse if it will trigger you less.
You forgot the self-evident fact that there's no such thing as being married to someone of the same gender (there isn't a single surviving culture that had that, and don't cite cherry picked SJW crap pretending to be fact); you can lie to yourself all you like (like how you lie to yourself about sodomy being perfectly fine) and paper over it with bureaucracy, but it doesn't change anything.

>Why are you hysterical about gays? It's the current year, you bigot!
>Why are you hysterical about transgender people? It's the current year, you bigot!
>Why are you hysterical about animal lovers? It's the current year, you bigot!
>Why are you hysterical about child lovers? It's the current year, you bigot!

Traps are a temporary state, they will grow out of it and look manly. Plus they are almost all emotional a wreck and many are drug-addled.

Haha yeah I get triggered about how shitty that tent is too but guy on the right is just hnggggg

>tfw enjoy sucking dick but don't find men romanticly attractive

I wonder if it hypothetically, were seen as equally socially acceptable to have sex/relationships with men or women how this sort of attitude would change. I think its more of a response to "what will they/my family think if I am dating a guy" vs. I could never enjoy that.

>mentally ill.
Unsubstantiated
>not an excuse
Excuse for nothing. It's my right as a free individual. Get over it.
>anonymous buggery
That's a chosen behavior. I'm in a long term relationship.
>waah gay marriage isn't real!
It is in my country.
>the current year
Never said that. I asked why you're so hysterical about something that doesn't involve you.
GET
OVER
YOURSELF.

This guy bait/trolls all LGBT themed pol threads. I'm sure he's unwell himself and this allows him a scapegoat.

youtu.be/qzPH0uZ_s2g

Being a Dom top is pretty redpilled.

They found out in the 70s that homosexuals have a dysfunction in those parts of their brains, which are occupied with reaction to the two sexes.

This dysfunction causes them to have interchanged reactions to men and women.

By direct stimulation with electrodes over a relatively short period of time the dysfunction was cured in one male test subject.

Homosexuality is a cureable mental illness, caused by a neurological dysfunction.

Since leftists and cultural marxists already had a strong presence in Universities andamong scientists the study and experiment was ended and was evenutally forgotten by most people.

Can you link to this study please? Have they been able to replicate these findings in peer review?

Here is an article about it:
arstechnica.com/science/2016/07/the-1970s-gay-cure-experiments-written-out-of-scientific-history/

>Unsubstantiated
>"It's not like humans evolved to be attracted to the opposite gender or anything. Get out with your homophobic pseudo-science BIGOT."

>It's my right as a free individual.
>"That means I should never ever be judged for it because my individual actions never ever ever have any impact on anything or anyone else else whatsoever, BIGOT"

>Chosen behaviour.
>"I don't do it, so nobody else like me does either, just like how islam isn't a threat because not all. What do you mean patient zero admitted to sodomy with over 2000 people in his life, ur a lying BIGOT"

>Never said that.
>"I'm completely incapable of seeing that acceptence of mentally ill behaviour inevitably leads to even more mentally ill behaviour being accepted. It's not like if you went back 25 years that everyone agreed that a man who tried to slice his dick off and take a camera into the women's bathroom wasn't a freak! BIGOT BIGOT BIGOT!"

>"Everyone who calls me out is just one person, just like how all of Sup Forums are a bunch of hitler worshipping nazis"

what the fuck is the context for this image, their dicks are out and they're putting transparent trash bags over their torsos what the fuck is happening

That doesn't replicate the findings. You said ONE person was cured. That's not exactly heartening.

No its always a guy from the UK with a similar posting style.

They are camping, it rained, they just woke up and are getting dressed. I have no idea who is taking the photo or why.

>Since leftists and cultural marxists already had a strong presence in Universities andamong scientists the study and experiment was ended and was evenutally forgotten by most people.

Yeah, why do you think it wasn't done again and is not the the norm today?

>gotta imply the absurdity of copyrighted words to anacaps so I can critique them

>poster being funnier than their meme
kek

I'm not a leftist or a marxist I just don't think the goal should be curing but rather getting as many as possible into stable relationships/marriages/adopting unwanted kids.

Hehe yes goy, le ebic redditpilled gays can just raise kids since theyre just like you and me after all.

No, fuck off faggots.

>marriages
Man + Women. Everything else perverts the concept of marriage.

>adopting unwanted kids

There are more than enough normal couples who can't have children and wait for years to be able to adopt one. No fags needed.

Also a child has the right to a mother (female attachment figure) and a father (male attachment figure). You sickos are deliberately harming children for selfish reasons.

JUST LIKE US
U
S
T

L
I
K
E

U
S

We have gay marriage here and so far the sky hasn't fallen in. There are not enough normal couples because older or troubled children are rarely wanted. Everyone wants a white tiny tot to make their own but a brown older teen is rarely wanted.

>Raping girl
>Gay

these are clearly degenerates of a different caliber,

Reminder:
OFFICIAL polgb skype:

ultimate redpill is having robot waifu. Though its not possible yet.

>We have gay marriage here and so far the sky hasn't fallen in

Soon your kind will say:
>We have legalized pedosexuality here and so far the sky hasn't fallen in

Reminder to kill yourself

>hey guys lelele
>is being the ultimate bluepill being the ultimate redpill
>xdddddddddddddddddddd
>i am le family man
>your kids are safe with me, white man

>degenerates of a different caliber
Clearly you don't know how sick faggots really are, they are just the first step down the slippery slope into pedophilia, necrophilia, beastiality etc.

>Death isn't instantaneous, so I'm not dying.
The fact that there's been no culture anywhere in the world to have had marriage be anything other than a man or woman, even dead ones when looking at the Indians, is stone cold evidence of that.

I have no interest in kids (sexually).

I have no interest in suicide.

Well we didn't have nuclear weapons until 1940's but those sure are useful too.
>muh appeal to primitivism

I'm actually glad you faggots keep spamming the board with this stupid shit because it's making everyone hate you even more.

What is even going on here

Gays are still catty bitches, OP. No one escapes catty bitches

Homosexuals are disgusting perverts. It's not red pilled. Fuck off and sage this shit.

Nukes a specific technological weapon. We had weapons since before we were human.

Gay accepting cultures died out to illness. The only reason that doesn't happen now is that we are lucky enough to live in a luxurious nation where we can afford to spend seven times the amount on gay people to prevent us all from getting sick.

OPINION POLLS SAY OTHERWISE YOU REDNECK DEGENERATE

>appeal to primitivism
>Because being able to build the pyramids, or creating an all-powerful Republic with hot water and sewage systems, is really just something you'd expect from trogladytes. Don't even get me started on how those evil bigoted Christian civilisations were able to build grand Gothic Cathedrals, or discover gravity, or be able to actually lay every bit of groundwork for what's taken for granted today like technology. Clearly them not liking me gift-giving means theey're all a bunch of flat-earthers in mud huts that couldn't remember their own name.

Sigh yes that is an issue but not all of us and we aren't as bad as women. Sort of helps when we are diluted amongst straight men but a big issue is that women use straight men to turn them against gay men "oh fag x said this that was catty shun him now!" and it really hurts our social inclusion.

We have had gays since before human.

>implying animals on a lower level of mental complexity are able to develop a mental disease such as homosexuality

Uh, no.
Consider Pic Related
t. Med Student

>butthurt AIDs riddled faggot calling anyone else a degenerate

>do more to damage moral society than muslims

This is why people won't take us seriously

Gays will, at best, fuck each other and maybe try to hit on you but will otherwise live their own lives without affecting anyone

Muslims literally try to force a religion on you that is oppressive in everyway, wants to rape and enslave your women and kill you as well

>tel aviv

Totally normal. Perfectly natural.

No, youre supposed to take care of the weak females and make babies.

Oh wait that was a hundred years ago. Women are still useless but they wont make babies. Fuck em.

Absolutely.
Slam meth while you're at it for complete satisfaction!

>gay
>fucked a girl
>'must be a faggot'

>Gays will, at best, fuck each other and maybe try to hit on you but will otherwise live their own lives without affecting anyone
This is a joke right?

"Bisexuals" are still faggots you moron.

Fagdom, especially now with plenty of pride shit, is apart of the viral leftism that's destroyed Europe's immune system. Islamism is just the small cold that's now fatal.

I'm pretty sure primates other than humans display homosexual behavior as well.

Pics like this warm my heart. The opportunity for gays to live openly, marry and have families is something previous generations have never experienced and I feel truly privileged.