This scene is 15 years old and looks better than any recent over-budget capeshit. How can it be?

This scene is 15 years old and looks better than any recent over-budget capeshit. How can it be?

youtube.com/watch?v=erJFUS9ZYmQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-EPGhjxm0G0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I

I AM SO HIGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I CAN HEAR HEAVEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

Are there more edits like pic related?

'CGI is only as good as the tech that is used to make it' is a Hollywood meme they've been forcing for years now. Like anything technology puts an upper limit on what you can and can't do, sure, but nigh-photorealism has been possible (if never really economically viable) for years now.
The point is that studios assumed from like 1995-2005 that audiences wouldn't respond well to bad CGI and since movies like Starship Troopers and Titanic set the bar so high for CGI heavy blockbusters they figured they had better give the CGI guys the time and money to really do a good job of it, so you get stuff like your webm.
Plot twist, turns out audiences don't give half a dry white dog shit about good CGI, they'll complain on the internet but they'll still go see all the sequels anyway, so budgets for good CGI and SFX in general have been getting siphoned away more and more for over a decade now.
TLDR the Jews did it, but mostly the general public and humanity at large are to blame

>Watch Spiderman 2 yesterday
>CGI, while noticable, looks totally great
>Watch The Amazing Spiderman with Garfield right after that
>CGI manages to be decent enough, up until the final swing when they mess up badly
>Watch Homecomming this morning
>beyond awfull CGI
>mfw

Why is it that when they reboot spiderman, which they've done twice now, people feel the need to shit on this movie?

Because Spider Man 2 is possibly the best superhero movie of all time and no one wants to admit that it was a colossal mistake to fire Raimi after too much studio interference in SM3.

how can you be so ugly

Stop lying. Some of the scenes were literally Mary holding a doll Spider-man.

make more

>Spider Man 2
One of the best. I like X2 a little better.

they were made with care, not as part of an ever expanding cinematic universe

why am I hard

I've also heard that Marvel (Feige and some other guys) edit the movie for a more marvel feel. I think Fox is going to ultimately win this company war because of how different each movie is.

I think its because they hired skilled people because CGI was something hard to do and now its so easy they just hire the guy that does it cheap.
Might be wrong

because they can make dogshit and still sell out.

>Peter, you're an upstanding Aryan citizen, but you're just not dependable. Back when I frequented Ghaza skirmishes in 1997, Joe's 11-Isreali-heads-in 29-minutes-or-less-guarantee was a promise, man. This is your last chance.
Couldn't Raimi have used a more light-hearted example regarding the significance of honoring one's trust?

forgot pic

>lands on an american flag
wow... the memes are true then

Yes it was a little bit harsh but it's a shame that such dialogue was overshadowed by uncle Ben's advice

>literally 5 seconds into the film someone is chastised for calling native Americans "Indians"
>literally 10 seconds in a black school news reporter is macking on blonde white girl
>the new black Mary Jane's WE speech about how the Washington monument was built by slaves
>both of Peter Parker's love interests are black
>villain's wife is black
>Peter's Mexican school rival has a white blonde girlfriend
>the oh so edgy Sup Forums Fuck Marry Kill scene with high schoolers fantasizing about old men, also participated in by a gay male
>Aunt May’s “Gay is OK!” speech

etc. etc.etc.

When is enough enough? I find myself more and more only watching old movies/shows.

Because you're trash.

so?

Not sure if you're trying to troll or false flag, but if you aren't, what exactly bothers you about black/spic characters and racemixing?

THAT ENDING IS WHAT PUT THE MOVIE OTT!!! ELFMAN'S MUSIC WAS FUCKING EPIC AND THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN THIS MOVIE'S THEME AS IT'S BETTER THAN THE SHIT HE MADE FOR THE TITLE SEQUENCE!!!FACT!!!

racemixing is the most disgusting thing on the planet

THIS IS WHAT I WANT TO SEE IN A SPIDER-MAN MOVIE. Not spidey running across people's yards in a farris bueller-esque sequence (ffs they even had it playing on a tv in the movie, as if the allusion wasn't clear enough.) I wanna see him swinging from skyscrapers and shit and rescuing people. Besides the bank scene was there really any crime fighting in that fucking movie? Him fighting Vulture isn't what I mean, I'm talking about stopping car crashes and saving people from burning buildings ya know shit that spider-man does on the regular. YES I'M MAD seriously even Spider-Man 3 is better than Homecoming.

youtu.be/-EPGhjxm0G0

BUT HAVEN, NO HEAVEN, DON'T HEAR MEEEEEEEEEEE

Lies, it has aged poorly. But the rest of the film makes up for this small flaw.

[ E.S. Posthumus intensifies ]

it's funny seeing Sup Forums get so worked up, but one thing i'll say is the bit with the "Indian" correction triggered me since it's the preferred term for the American Indian delegation to the UN and is regularly used interchangeably in contemporary history and archaeology literature and in regular conversation, even among Natives themselves

>both of Peter Parker's love interests are black
>villain's wife is black

Do black guys get upset seeing black girls falling for twink Spider-man?

Pic related is who got bleached by Vulture.

i don't even care about crime fighting. this dumb Nu Marvel decision that because they've disrupted his canon twice that they're gonna skip the origin story for some reason also comes at the expense of the wide-eyed wonder and fun of Spider-Man swinging through the city. like, they immediately made his first canon standalone movie really claustrohobically concealing himself from May, his school, getting into le wacky hijinks, and constantly moving forward with chasing the big bad. where the hell was the sinking in and appreciating the incredible fantasy that is Spider-Man and makes him such a lasting cultural icon?

Sure user. Not noticeable in the slightest

>What is the final shot of the train scene
>What is literally everything about the "fusion" reactor

The web-slinging and Doc's limbs still hold up though.