Anyone else who's looking forward to seeing Trump losing just to enjoy all the extreme butthurt from all the alt-right...

Anyone else who's looking forward to seeing Trump losing just to enjoy all the extreme butthurt from all the alt-right celebrities?

We need to create a list of all the alt-righters who'll be on suicide watch once Hillary wins.

I'll start:

SargonofAkkad
RamZPaul
DailyShoah
Stefan Molimeme
Ben Garrison
Milo

Who am I missing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0bGjlvukgHU
nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/07/obamas-success-only-beginning-to-come-into-view.html
youtube.com/watch?v=23JTc9xVv3c
youtube.com/watch?
theintercept.com/2016/08/16/hillary-clinton-picks-tpp-and-fracking-advocate-to-set-up-her-white-house/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-16/soros-hack-reveals-plot-behind-europes-refugee-crisis-media-funding-and-manipulation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Europe#Cultural_impact_and_Christian_interaction
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/05/10/ann-coulter-s-anti-semitism-runs-deeper-than-you-know.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not really.

I know your country is already destroyed but if Hillary wins the western world is finished as we know it.

Half of them can't even vote in this election.
Moleman is Canadian, Milo and Sargon are Britbongs.

Nonsense.
The US needs to embrace the European model in order to stay competitive, Hillary can do that.

How are any of those celebrities?

You know Trumps won, right?

This hillary support is mostly manufactured.

I'm using the term celebrity lightly here, considering what a joke the "alt-right" is.

Sweden yes!

>a third of a shekel has been deposited into your account. no guffawing or ill sling some chutzpah your way.
saged

>caring what other people think
>not being man enough to realize your philosopher roots

Plato was right, people from the north are idiots.

Trump will win.

>if Hillary wins the western world is finished as we know it.

the american government actually does have checks and balances, which is one reason that we can't reform the IRS or health care.

the weird part is that our vaunted checks and balances don't stop us from screwing around with half the countries in the world, and Hillary is not going to do any worse in that respect than the last 20 presidents.

Sweden

Y E S
E
S

>Je/w

rly makes you think

Sargon is not a Alt-Right

He was a bernie fan untill he heard that apparently white people can't know what being poor is.

No not really but I am looking forward to see your reaction when Trump wins. Remember Brexit faggot, remember euro-leftards tears, remember that Swiss imbecile who never again had courage to show himself afterwards? Well, it is going to happen again, see ya leftie

youtube.com/watch?v=0bGjlvukgHU

I'm gonna be a mighty king of Sup Forums, so Amerifats beware!

I've never seen a king of Sup Forums
With quite so little fucks to give

I'm gonna be the main event
Like no king was before
I'm brushing up on looking down
I'm working on my shitposts

Thus far a rather inspiring thing

Oh, I just can't wait to be king of Sup Forums!

No one saying muh guns
No one saying muh constitution
No one saying MAGA
No one saying Trump Train
Free to spam MADAME PRESIDENT all day
Free to do it all my way!

I think it's time that you and I
Arranged a trade deal

Kings don't need advice
From little europoors for a start

If this is where Europa is headed
Count me out
Out of EU, out of Europe
I wouldn't hang about
This continent is getting wildly out of wing

Everybody look left

Everybody look right

Everywhere you look I'm--

Standing in the spotlight

Not yet

Let every user go for broke and sign article 50
Let's hear it in the board and on the irc
It's gonna be Great Britains finest fling

Oh, he just can't wait to be king of Sup Forums!

Oh, I just can't wait...

Just can't wait

To be king of Sup Forums!

OH I JUST CANT WAIT

How bout

>Mike cernovich, danger and play, gorilla mindset, originator of all news stories

Brexit won't happen, you anglo fuck.

IM EXPOSED

SHUT IT DOWN

>Sweden

>The US needs to embrace the European model in order to stay competitive
A failing and dying civilization of self hatred. No thanks.

You mean like when oil prices dipped or Germany opened borders or a black president was elected or a a black president was reelected?

The western world must be really durable to be destroyed so many times.

stay mad pole:DDD

had to immigrate to sweden cause UK is closed lol

How do people watch this Sargon guy? He is boring

Why do you care Sven? Better outside the Eu than innside

>alt-right
>on suicide watch
>implying they won't enforce their second amendment right and take out Clinton

so are we still pretending Trump has anything to do with the alt-right?
also remember, a certain herb goes in the options field

Don't worry Ole, your oil money run dry and you'll have to go into the immigration game like everyone else.

He does, I can't tell you how many alt-right fags have come out of the wood works to try to "redpill" me because of him. He gave validation to your kind and we all laughed at him as we do you.

>his smug and condescending view of the alt-right makes his opinions correct and invalidates the alt-right
master-fully memed my friend

Steven molyneux will grow his channel even more from wining about Hillary.

Richard Spencer
Matt Forney
Pax Dickinson
Mangan

Sargon has repeatedly said he doesnt like trump.
Dont you have some muslims to get killed by you gay ikea building cunt?

a bunch of mainstream cuckservatives will be on suicide watch as well:

Sean Hannity
Ann Coulter
Bill Mitchell
Chris Christie
Rudy Giuliani
Lou Dobbs
AJ Delgado
the entire Breitbart staff

>Ann Coulter
>Bill Mitchell

These two are not cuckservatives, especially Coulter.

>alt right celebrities

Lel. But seriously, there's a huge difference between the right and left. The left would burn down some towns and kill a few people, the right would just complain for a while.

Good list.

I wonder how many of them will actually take the easy way out.

The only reason I'd like to see hillary win is to have a women be the fault to bringing down a grand civilisation.

ugghhh that made me cringe you unfunny faggot

Laugh all you want. We'll still control the congress and obstruct her for her entire term.

Too many people share the delusion that the Executive branch can do whatever the fuck it wants. Most of what Hillary wants to do she won't have the authority to do without Congress.

You mean like how Obama "ruined" the US, right?

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/07/obamas-success-only-beginning-to-come-into-view.html

Let the damage control begin

>Who am I missing?
(((You)))

Actually, aren't the alt right "celebrities" the ones who are going to profit the most from a Hillary presidency long term? I mean, if their guy gets elected and he fucks up, they can't make videos or college tours talking about how fucked up everything is. However, with Hillary, their financial future is pretty much secured for the next 8 years.

The people who will by far suffer the most from a Hillary presidency are Muslims in the Middle East and African Americans.

Its going to be fucking hillarious.

Any oldfags remember this place in 12, its gonna be that X 10

Nah. Always take into account the worst case scenario. These people see Trump rather as a bonus and don't have all their hopes based on one man. Never do that btw, always make sure to play more than one card

>Let the damage control begin
See: What happened to both of Obama's terms.

Though he did royally fuck up the first half of his term by not utilizing the temporary super-majority the Democrats had in congress. He was too busy inflating his cabinet to pay off political favors to get any legislation through congress.

Except for the 'let Muslims swarm the country like the vermin they are' part, this is actually true.I would love for America's quality of life to rise to the level of pre-Syria Scandinavia.

The butthurt from Hollywood when Trump wins will be even more amusing.

Some of them are definitely opportunists that will enjoy all the "drama" from this, Milo, Molimeme and Sargon being three of them.

But I could definitely see people like RamZPaul and Ben Garrison bite the barrel because they seem more genuine with their racism.

Islam is responsible for the prosperity of Europe.
Without Islam there would be no welfare system, no free college and no socialized medicine.

You'll have to take the "bad" with the good, I guess.

A Sup Forumsack admiting that:
Obama has been obstructed constantly

He doesnt have endless executive power the right wing claims he does.

>today in bizzaro land

Clinton lied under oath at least four times – House Committee letter

youtube.com/watch?v=23JTc9xVv3c

Were Hillary Clinton's Statements False?

youtube.com/watch?
v=BvFiH_F9jLo&feature=youtu.be

Hillary Clinton Picks TPP and Fracking Advocate To Set Up Her White House

theintercept.com/2016/08/16/hillary-clinton-picks-tpp-and-fracking-advocate-to-set-up-her-white-house/

Soros Hack Reveals Plot Behind Europe's Refugee Crisis; Media Manipulation; Cash For "Social Justice"

zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-16/soros-hack-reveals-plot-behind-europes-refugee-crisis-media-funding-and-manipulation

WOAH you don't actually think that right

you're baiting right

>$0.04 Trump bucks™ has been added to your account.

No the butthurt from the mainstream media and tumblr is a hell of alot funnier

Nice try, Ahmed.
Maybe try a little harder next time.

kom till tensta jag knullar dig

>Obama has been obstructed constantly
>He doesnt have endless executive power the right wing claims he does.
Duh, Civics 101 you dumb beaner.

See: His several attempts at passing gun control laws that failed.

Also See: His attempts to claim that he has unchecked authority over admitting refugees into states and the Governors of those states telling him to go fuck himself.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Europe#Cultural_impact_and_Christian_interaction

A lot of unemployed Americans who don't have jobs should be top priority.

That's what affirmative action is meant for.

lmao I have never seen so many [citation needed]'s in a single paragraph

You're too young to remember this, but Ann Coulter used to shill for George W. Bush and the neocons all the damn time when they were in power. She was a big Romney shill as well.

I DO remember that. She stopped supporting the Neocohens and they in turn disavowed and smeared her: thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/05/10/ann-coulter-s-anti-semitism-runs-deeper-than-you-know.html

She realized it was (((them))) the ones ruining America all along.