Why are french people sooo rude?

why are french people sooo rude?

Hon Hon Hon Hon I spit on you Hon hon

we're not

Va te faire foutre

too many touristes, most are ignorant of our customs

custom n°1: don't talk to me

because tourists are retards who can't follow our customs so they get what they deserve
we're very much like japan in that we have many rules of politeness and courtesy, except if some dumb american like logan paul tried to pull what he did in his vlogs here he'd get bloodied

typical french savage

we aren't rude you dumb american cunt nigger faggot je vais t'enculer avec du gravier

>"muh customs and culture"
The only customs and culture that apply are American customs. Time get up to speed with the real culture

come and try to act american in france then you fat nigger

I can't tell if French posters have no humor or if they just don't want to joke around with us

That's a meme

Fuck you btw

It's the latter. You can't imagine how much I despise you lower beings.

Just wait until you seem my big fat American ass barge into your french restaurants ordering a burger and making a mess all over the table and demanding ice in my drink. French women want real men

The french on Sup Forums and the internet in general are permavirgin losers.
Maybe it's our schoolsystem or culture but there's some real robots here for some reason.

So I wouldn't take it too personally. Also get fucked amerilard.

Obese people are shamed and disliked here

pas de maîtrise du second degré pas d'humour

French people have silver medal syndrome.
Anglos are gold medalists.
Why do you think Acadians are so pissed off all the time?

>ils parlent anglais au ricain
Tarlouses.

>excoosay mwah, do you speak english?
>'no, sorry'
>DO-YOU-SPEAK-ENGLISH?
>'dude fuck off'
>wow rude

Brrrt brrrt péter leurs chevilles

>Acadians
You mean Québecois. Acadians aren't the ones calling themselves "the niggers of Canada."

Imagine being this deluded

Encore des étrangers de merde équipes se plaignent, allez tous vous faire enculer

Yea honestly, what the fuck is wrong with french people? I worked in a tourist place and french people always stole stuff, they stole a brick that held open a door once, they also pissed on the bosses car before, they never talk in english even though it's obvious they know it

>they stole a brick that held open a door

That is sheer genious

>they stole a brick
that was me haha

french are white niggers

Real-life shitposting. I do stuff like this sometimes.

I just don't get it though, this is a room filled with antiques and shit, and this isn't even a nice brick, just this concrete yolk we use to hold open the bathroom door when we mop it, but no just ignore everything else and take the brick...

>telling the truth is rude
>shooting kids is not

don't care, MY brick

because they are the masters of the arts of cognitive dissonance and hypocrisy

it's almost admirable, in a way
truly a people who believe they have never and could never do any wrong

You don't know how much I love you.

Britain and France are the best national rivals.

Votre histoire "du second degré" c'est juste une excuse pour être des connards.
Quand j'étais en France je connaissais quelqu'un qui faisait que se foutre de ma gueule et il disait "au vous australiens vous comprenez pas l'humour au second degré des français". Ouais non.