Tfw 15 cm penis

>tfw 15 cm penis
JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

moderntantra.blogspot.de/p/penis-size.html?m=1&zx=e08d8b94bcae66a6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I bet her pussy stinks.

Only a BBC can satisfy her.

Don't feel bad bro, take it from someone who can't get proper blowjobs and go balls deep with 18cm and 14.5 girth because I'm hurting her in my favourite positions. I honestly wish that I'd be a little smaller.

Take a look at this, it's a nice read. Lemme know what you think once you're done.
moderntantra.blogspot.de/p/penis-size.html?m=1&zx=e08d8b94bcae66a6

She ripe

>tfw 19x16
i've never had sex but once i do, i hope it will satisfy her

16cm here, my master says its big, told me to buy XL condoms and now they are too big for my benis

x16
do you beat your meat with a hammer daily to be swollen?

i made a girl cum with my 15 cm dick though?

I would rather be you

Hey don't you make this thread everyday

>"Girl"

16 cm AROUND, not across dummy

>tfw 18.7 cm
>constantly told it's the biggest one she's had
Feels good la

well you can always just lick up the cum from her pussy after the BBC has its way with her OP

>moderators remove Americans bashing yuro economy and yuro people making fun of American school shootings
>they don't remove this crap
what went wrong with this board, what even constitutes Sup Forumsposting at this point?

I'm a roach though, I bet that changes your opinion. Don't feel bad bro, you just have to start learning to love yourself before you can except others to really like you. Honest to god, she won't give a fuck if you're good in bed. Just improve yourself, everything else will sort itself out, I promise.

this is a serious issue faggot
nobody cares about schoolshootings, it happens everyday in your country

>tfw just over 16cm penis
Get rekt scrub

Now that you've added actually Sup Forums banter to this thread it will be removed

all these 'averages' of penis length must be false, there's no other way
how can you satisfy a chubby when you can barely touch her vagene through her HUGE buns

my penis is fucking huge. fact.

I would rather be you

The same way a fatmerican didnt know she had a stillbirth, until her fatlaps hot infected

Trust me, she won't give a fuck if you're in a good relationship. You'll find out as soon as you pulled through with your struggles. I believe in you man, don't fuck yourself up more than you have to. You are a precious human being and you know that you are the only one who blocks your path. Stop sabotaging yourself, I know you can do it. Take babysteps to improve your life instead of feeling miserable without doing something about it.

i'd rather die desu

Alright, be a miserable cunt instead of improving your life then. Why do you make your life so hard? I can tell that you are an intelligent and worthwhile person who just had to endure some shitty times. You know what to do, don't just give up like a coward. I know that you're worth it, why can't you see it?

>poles in charge of female anatomy

you are a better person than me

>implying you'll even ever be in a good relationship

>Not across
>tfw no 16cm diameter dick

Yeah, but that's what he was saying, of course i don't have a penis with 16 cm in diameter. But 16 cm around is pretty normal, yeah?

>Feels good la
>la
Yeah fucking right, Chang.

I bet her pussy *sink , i will teach you how to cum correct

Hey china play nice or else we will nuke you with our W.M.D. And i aint talking about My penis